Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] Empty
PostSubject: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:30 am

Today was just like any other long harshly cold winter day for the young man sitting in his room. Another day filled with torment...Another day filled with teasing, and bullying and being embarrassed. Ever since he could remember he'd been an outcast that no one else wanted to be around...called a monster by his own mother and a freak by his own father. His sister hated him and had sided with his enemies long ago. In the world all alone...all alone in the world and it pissed him off at every turn. Oh what he'd give to make the bastards of this planet burned, the young man hated EVERYONE! Why couldn't they all just go somewhere and leave him be by himself. Everything pissed him off because he couldn't have any friends, it pissed him off because he wasn't the best looker it pissed him off because he wasn't the best at anything.

It even pissed him off because he couldn't have the little things that everyone else could enjoy in their lives. Arnold couldn't remember being happy, he couldn't remember having one friend, he couldn't remember everyone hating him for no reason... It even pissed him off because he'd never had the opportunity to be with a woman and that irritated him even more. Why was he always denied the simple this in life that everyone else was allowed to enjoy? Friends sex, fun, hanging out...None of that was allowed to him. His dark brown frame sat in the chilled room staring blankly out of the window. Arnold was angry because he wasn't even in the best shape, though he tried and tried to exercise he always stayed a little chubby. The smell of cigarette smoke erupted through the room as he looked through the old book reading through the pages. Oh what fun it'd be if these spells where real.

Scratching the side of his head before trailing a hand over his low cropped hair. Arnold had always contemplated hurting people but he knew he wouldn't even be able to do that right. If only someone could do it for him. Finding the spell that had always caught his attention he decided to read it for fun having nothing better to do." Alkhazar zynryath....Open the eternal gates to the bottomless pit and bring me forth the ancient one...the destroyer, the creature of untold power to my command. Kahrath zynol lryin Urhua...So I command, so I command, SO I COMMAND!" The young man said over dramatizing the last part, bored with reading the old book he set it to the side going back to thinking about how much his life truly sucked...Arnold was seeing fewer and fewer reasons to live by the day. Maybe this time he'd finally cut his wrists and jump out the window...not that anyone would give a damn. Though it would give him a release from his pathetic existence.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:48 am

She was sleeping. For 1000 years she had been awake, and now she had slept for 300. Quite frankly, she had been hoping for more. More dreaming, more rest, more time to recharge. No such luck. It appeared that some human was summoning her again. It had damn well better be good. A bright light shone and the book shook its way out of Arnold's grasp, collapsing on the floor, opening to the very page that her spell had been on. Her body began to appear, little by little, her head appearing first. Tara was revealed to him little by little until her eyes opened. She certainly didn't look powerful, but what did that have to do with the aura emanating from her small frame?

((Sorry so short, but I'm tired))
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 2:14 am

When the light began emitting from the book torn from his hands, Arnold found himself scrambling against the wall wide eyed. The spectacle before him was quite unexpected and surprising for his young eye's to be beholding. The light was so bright it was almost like staring directly into the rays of the sun. By the time it had died out there was a woman standing in the middle of his room, she didn't look like much but...he couldn't shake the feeling. Arnold was getting the sensation that he was now standing before a true enemy against god, something far more dangerous and beastly than the story books and tales, even religious accounts could have written about. This strong instinctual feeling to run was beginning to overwhelm him. Outside of his room he could hear stray dogs howling with fear, birds waking in the night and taking to their wings to fly away, even the alley cats where hissing and screaming wildly as they to scrambled to get away from this summoned evil. Arnold's knee's where knocking together badly as he tried to keep his composure up unsure of how he'd deal with this.

"W..what the hell. Don't tell me that crazy ass spell book actually worked...Don't tell me that that's a real fucking monster standing right over there looking at me...Don't tell me that this is the type of shit that you can start and not finish."

Arnold said, speaking to himself over and over again, still stricken with fear. After a few moments, the crushing aura was getting to him. Arnold felt as if there was a vice around his neck, choking the breath from him. Holding his hands to his throat he tried to shake the sensation but it continued to stifle him. Choking Arnold fell to his knee's still holding his neck trying to rid himself of the feeling of being strangled. With tears welling up in his eyes he felt the sensation only getting tighter as if he could die from just being this near to the creature. The demonic aura radiating from the demoness was a true testament to what kind of power she truly held...what she was truly capable of.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Tara looked down at him with cold eyes. "Are you the one who as summoned me?" Her voice was gentle, almost kind, but there was a sort of menace behind it. Cold and hard, like her expression. As she saw his reaction to her aura she rolled her eyes and repressed it. "I have little patience, mortal. Why have you summoned me again? I was to sleep for one thousand years..."

Suddenly, she got the feeling that this one had not known what he was doing when he summoned her back to earth. She was not pleased. "Name yourself, human."
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:35 pm

There was an intense feeling off relief that came over the human as the overwhelming feeling was lifted from him. Holding onto his neck Arnold could have sword that two hands had just been firmly wrapped around his throat. The shocking experience told him that he had truly unlocked Pandora's Box. There was no turning back now...he'd have to find some way to deal with this terrifying situation. It did bother him that he may end up being killed by an ancient demon. Arnold regained himself, taking a step back as the demon asked him two questions, his reason for summoning her, and his name. The human knew that he'd have to give an awnser quickly, or it may end up badly for him.

He did remember that the power of the spell book was supposed to bind her to his will...But he was a bit nervous at chancing it. "M..my name is Arnold Watryson. I summoned you because the world is my enemy and I entent to dominate my enemy and bend it to my will." Arnold finished, beads of sweat forming on his forhead. Slowly he began to become bolder and bolder by the second. But still he didn't want to try anything too demanding. Slowy he inched forwards towards the demon for a closer look at her. She didn't seem all that menacing despite the aura."I thought I was getting a 'demon...You don't look the part at all.." Arnold said studying her. She had no wings, tail claws or fangs, she looked like a normal human aside from silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Tara frowned. At least his goal was worthy of her time. "Since when does the exterior of one with power have to match the power one holds?" she asked unleashing her aura for a moment to remind him who he was talking to. "So then, Arnold, what is it that you would have me do?" She looked around his room, distaste coming to her face. Didn't he ever clean it? And what of the buffoon that had summoned her? He didn't seem very smart or fit. What did he have against the world? "Tell me more about your plans. Or do you have them?"
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:40 pm

When the aura came over him again the human was about to grab his neck again, narrowing his eyes when he felt it again. Coughing he turned towards the demon with a nervous frown on his face."Don't do that..." The young man said in a voice that was firm but not quite commanding. He needed to know if the books power could truly bind her to his will...So a simple request wouldn't hurt for starters now would it? Standing straight up Arnold straightened himself out wiping the sweat from his forehead with his collar. All the questions being directed towards him where beginning to make him nervous. For some reason he didn't want to tell the creature too much about his plans. Still the mere remembering of that insane aura gave him the willies, it wasn't something he had enjoyed at all. Feeling that now would be a good time to assert himself he clenched his fists tight.

"Creature...I am your summoner. Therefore the book binds you to my will. STOP asking me so many questions and don't do that thing you did before. You will not harm me and you will obey!"

Arnold said with a declarative force behind his voice, narrowing his eye's at the creature. Arnold hated everything about himself and the world he'd need to make some changes before things could get started off. "What I will tell you is that my plans involve the deaths of quite a large amount of people" Arnold said with a sheepish smile as he went over to the book picking it up and thumbing through the pages until he'd found her. "Tara....That's a very undemonic name... Well whatever. It says here that you're a demon 'sorceress? Well I have an order for you... I want you to manifest for me some new clothes...like a modernized armor. I'm sure you can read my thoughts, which you'll only do with permission. So to get an idea of what I want, look inside my mind." The young man said with a sinister chuckle stepping forward towards the demon.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:48 pm

Tara's eyes narrowed as he called her "creature" and her control over her aura slipped just a bit, causing a rather quick bit of pain to take him over again. Still, it wasn't enough to make him feel as though he was choking. "Firstly, Arnold, that 'thing' I do is something I have little control over, so I'd be careful about what you called me if you don't want me to lose my temper." She was not pleased with the attitude this kid seemed to have. Nor did she appreciate the snide comments. What was wrong with this generation? What happened to respect? Perhaps she'd just have to put fear into him. "Secondly, even if I have to obey you, it doesn't mean that you'll always be pleased with what you get. And Tara happens to be my mother's name. It's a great deal nicer than 'Arnold,' if you ask me."

What a jackass. Still, she did not ask him another question, and her aura was mostly kept in check. She sighed and closed her eyes, looking into his mind. What a terribly strange place it was. She could feel much hate, and quite a bit of longing for acceptance. She could also feel lust buried somewhere beneath all of the emotions that had triggered this sudden power trip. She could hardly wait for him to die...or at least to lose the book.

She opened her eyes and snapped her fingers. On his bed, was a black set of "modernized" armor, though it was all fairly similar to what she'd dealt with in the past. "You'll have to lose a bit of weight if you want it to fit properly," she said, hoping that the biting comment would knock him down a peg. "But the armor will protect you from bullets, is flame retardant, and strong enough to keep dogs from hurting you, much less a human." She looked at her nails, picking some dirt from underneath one. "The suit will fit you, but I'm afraid it's not as flattering as you may have imagined it would be." She smiled and a bit, revealing fangs. They were a bit of magic, but subtle intimidation never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Arnold was a bit annoyed at the personality this demon had. Wasn't she supposed to bow down to one knee and pledge her allegiance or something, or bring him some kind of offering to appease? Why did he have to get the one with the poor disposition, nothing ever went his way! Narrowing his eye's a vein popped from his forehead when she mentioned his weight. Though he couldn't deny that loosing a bit of weight wouldn't hurt him. An idea sparked into his head from that thought, causing him to smile. A much slighter form of the feeling caught him by surprise again causing him to feel an apple in his throat. Gritting his teeth he tried to ignore her comments. He wouldn't let her attitude interfere with his plans for world domination. Walking over to the clothes he was a bit impressed at what he saw, exactly how he had pictured it! He had to admit that he was pleased with the powers that she held.

"It's just fine... Now demon slave... Use your powers to give me the body and skills of a great warrior...I want to be in the best possible shape...Since my body doesn't meet your expectations...Now chop chop."

The young man said with pestering grin on his face as he stretched the clothes out. All of them where a dark navy blue/purple with black stripes. It consisted of a long sleeved shirt with black sleeves, and spiky protrusions that curved backwards on the forearms. The pants where a bit loose fitting with spikes on the knees, and there was a vest to fit snugly over the shirt. To top it off Arnold had a long flowing cape, an outfit that would probably be worn by a demon lord. Turning towards Tara he approached her, he figured he'd at least try to make nice since he planned to have her around. "Look...I respect you. You are a great and powerful demoness and I'm a lowly human. Please no more insults and I promise to not make you do anything retarded and show you the same respect ok? I just want to rule the world and when I do you'll be in a position that'll make all your demon brethren in hell or where ever you come from jealous...So let's get along?" Arnold said in a sort of evil friendly way smiling devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:58 am

Tara felt her eye twitch before she realized it was happening. Oh, she would change his body alright. Unfortunately for him, she wouldn't make it painless, like she did with all others. The nerve. And his idea of trying to play nice was to be a condescending jackass? Oh, she would knock him down a peg if it took her an eternity. She would not be saddled with this imbecile for long if she had it her way. Still, she was forced to obey. "If that is what you wish, my gelatinous master," she smirked, not able to stop herself from ribbing him once more.

That said, she pointed a finger at his nose and soon he was lifted off of the ground, a light enveloping him. And so began the painful process of reforming Arnold's body. Her eyes closed and she imagined exactly what men dreamed of being in terms of fitness. His muscles would feel as though they'd been through years of work in mere seconds, and his organs would feel the same. If he thought her aura was bad, this torture would dwarf that. What seemed like an eternity of passing time to him was only a few seconds of transformation. And then he was back on his feet in front of her. She snapped her fingers once more and a mirror appeared in front of her. "Now, you are a bit more respectable, master. And I would appreciate it if you would use my name when addressing me in the future."

That said, she held the mirror up to him--even his face had changed into a slightly better version of himself. If there was anything left that he did not like about himself, she would be surprised. "This is what you asked for, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:27 am

When she insulted him again, Arnold prepared a retort back to the creature...but it was cut short far too quickly. When the light enveloped him and lifted him off of the ground he began feeling intense pain. Growth of muscle and bone was not a quick and easy process. Arnold could feel every bone in his body creaking, then twisting and snapping. With every loud pop mind numbing pain was sent racking through his body causing him to twitch and growl out in pain. This was the single most excrutiating thing he'd ever been through in his entire life. Despite how much he tried to bite down and fight it, he soon found himself crying out at the top of his lungs, tears forming in his eyes. It was like his skin was being peeled off or something it hurt so bad. As the muscles in his body began to grow and tone so did the pain, it was like his body was about to explode at any second, he knew that it wasn't quite over yet. Still writhing in the air, Arnold's body had gotten to the point where there was no way to express the pain, he could only stare off into space blankly.

Each mucle fiber in his body had grown, his body had converted fat into muscle until all that was left was physical perfect. Arnold had grown a few inches making him taller aswell. Even his manhood had been increased in size, him being dissatisfied with his former package. When the light left from him he dropped to the floor, his body steaming and smoking with her magical energy. Slowly raising himself from the floor, a much stronger man stood before the creature. Arnold's jaw line had become a deal more square, the once loose fitting armor that he doned had molded to his muscular form and his overall vibe had changed. Holding a arm out he flexed his muscles with great delight, smiling as he did so. This was exactly what he wanted, he cared not about the pain. Trailing his hand down the rock hard abs beneath his chest he stretched his pants out to look at his new tool set, Arnold's eye's widening with delight at what he saw. His cheeks where little more defined giving him a set of dimples beneath them when he made scertain expressions. With his new mightier form Arnold felt ontop of the world. He could feel the new found strength flowing through his body.

" I take back my former thoughts Tara I see that I've been delivered a demon of the most powerful order eh?"

The young man said as he stepped towards his demon, every movement he made feeling stronger and more powerful than before. A bit of Tara's demon magic stayed with him, coursing through his body, it was an unententional signature that would let other demons know that she was with him. Arnold's new found handsomeness made him feel better about him self in everyway. He felt as though there was no force that could hope to stop him. Though he was young Arnold happened to be no fool, very intelligent even when he was young, both academically and socially. The young man could see that his demon held a certain distaste for him. Circling her he seemed very skeptical of her demeanor...As if she may try to set him up in the near future. "Tara...Promise me that you won't let anything bad happen to me...That you'll use all your power to protect me at any cost." Arnold said in a demanding voice much more firm and secure than he had been before. In the blink of an eye he had lost a unprecedented amount of his childishness. Tara's power causing him to radiate his own bit of aura, though it came nothing close to hers.

"I take it you have no problem with eliminating humans?"
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:45 am

She smirked a bit, pleased with this newer attitude of reverence. Still, she remained silent and still as he circled her. His promise however, the one that he required, would prove to be something that could be fatal for his demon defender. She didn't relish the thought of dying for him, despite his improved manner. But the magic that bonded the two of them forced her hand. "I promise to defend you," she said. "At any cost," she added begrudgingly. "I have no qualms with ridding the world of humans, though I imagine that even I have my limits."
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 4:31 am

Hearing her responses to his demands caused Arnold to muse contently with satisfaction. It was nice to have someone listen to you for once, he was so used to people ignoring him all the time, it brought him a glint of fleeting joy to have someone listen to him. Hearing Tara's response to his question he chuckled to himself silently. He had seen enough of her power to know that she'd do just find. Even if what she had done so far was her limit it still wouldn't matter, it'd be enough for what he needed her to do. Her willingness was more important than what she was fully capable of in his opinion, it was all that really mattered."It'll be fine." Arnold said with a sly smile, showing that he was already deep in thought with his plans. Of course at first he couldn't openly attach himself to them no...he didn't want too much attention on himself.

He needed to plant the necessary seeds to have everything done for him. In this day and age...that shouldn't be too difficult a task should it? Running a finger through the demons silver hair he raised it as if he had hit the eureka point of his thoughts." I'll let you in on a little of my plan Tara. Firstly I'm going to turn the world's nations against each other. Then I'm going to cripple it's forces and take down it's leaders... And when the throne of the world lies empty amongst the ruin. I'll be the one to sit atop it and restore the order to my liking. As you know mine is a race of self destruction, corruption and beings more evil than anything I plan to do. I'll make this rock a utopia." Arnold said with a determined spark in his eye's as he laid it down for Tara's ears to soak in." But first...Tell me a bit about you. I like to know about the people I work with." The young man said with a smile as he sat down on his bed with an intent look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:51 am

Tara listened intently, with mixed feelings about him touching her. Still, she supposed that it was better than him insulting her left and right, none the less, she took a step away from him, turning to face him as he spoke. While his plan made sense, she couldn't help but point out the one major flaw she saw with it. "That's all good and well, but how do you intend to do all of this?" She raised an eyebrow as he asked her about herself and sighed. "You mean to tell me that you summoned me here and didn't even bother to read about me?" Kids these days.

"Very well, then. I am the last in a long line of powerful demon sorceresses. I have been alive for over 1000 years. 1300 to be exact. I cannot remember where I was born, nor the exact year, but I'm sure you can do math. Forgive me...but I'm not sure, exactly what you want to know." It was true. Beyond her powers and age, few people asked anything of her. Then again, most people who sought her out died.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:14 am

Arnold had a adopted a slightly embarrassed look from his ill knowledge of information about Tara. He didn't even know that she was real, it would've been a bit hard for him to focus long enough to read that much about her. Her question did seem to deserve a bit of an answer from him so he decided to give one. " You know...when you disrupt some one's plans it goes a long way. It's not that hard to kick something off...For example. Two gangstas shoot each other up on a street corner, or some junkie overdoses...And no one cares, that's all a part of the plan. But say a Senator or a Prime Minister where to die with no logical explanation behind it...And everyone completely loses their minds!" The young man said with a great deal of enthusiasm to his words, almost glorifying his genius with them. Her information about herself was enough for the time being.

Giving his muscle's one quick flex he was still rather impressed with his new body. Climbing onto his bed he reached into a jar full of peppermints and popped one into his mouth. Thinking over his plans completely, he didn't quite want to get started on all this just yet before. For now he'd go over his thoughts, though he did want to have a little more fun with his demon first."Just a few more things Tara...For starters, lose the clothes, and after that dance for me and make it good." The human said as he opened his window, lighting up another cigarette, watching as the haze and embers drifted out of his room. So long he'd been bored that this form of entertainment was sure to spark his imagination again. Almost in a giddy fashion the human watched eagerly for his demon's compliance.
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Tara had begun to respect his plan when he began ordering her around again. A vein in her forehead twitched a bit, as did her left eye. She glared at him and formed a fireball in her hand, launching it at him without a second thought. It would at least freak him out, but the armor would prevent anything from happening to him. At most, he'd have a few singed hairs. In the mean time, however, much to her humiliation, her body was forced to follow his commands. Her cheeks flushed as her hands slowly untied her kimono and let the cloth fall open. Slowly, she let the cloth fall to the ground and reveal her body. Fairly large breasts, a slender waist, and shapely legs and arms. She, clearly, was a person who took care of herself.

All on her own, her body started to move, bonded by the magic of that infernal book...and the council. And so her naked body began to gracefully dance about the room, a few sexy moves dropped in here and there. If she ever found a loophole, she'd fucking kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]   Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonded by magic [EMW and Candira]
Page 1 of 1