Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ Empty
PostSubject: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Maria sighed some as she walked down the street. She was on her way to a club to meet some of her friends and it was 10 a night. Biting her lip she looked around the street and she smiled some as she saw three of her freinds coming over to her. They all ran to the club since they were allowed to go in. It was for young people like her where she was able to dance with other guys but you could only drink pop or juice. Seeing her brother there she shook her head and went over to her so called boyfreind. Even though she knew he slept with other girls she didn't mind she only was with him to piss her brother off.

Going onto the dance floor she smiled some and wrapped her arms around his neck then started to slowly grind against him. Biting her lip some as she started to get wet she whimpered a little then grinded harder against him.Looking at her brother she then looked back at her boyfriend and smiled some. When her boyfriend pushed her against the wall and took charge she smiled then gasped hard as he bucked and grinded against her so hard.

She wore a short skirt with a red tanktop. Her hair being a blonde and her eyes being baby blue. She saw her brother get up from the table and she whimpered some lookiing at her boyfriend. She just leaned her head back and maoned some bucking and grinding back against him.
Back to top Go down
Roilvn
Shrimp

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:19 pm

James watched with two emotions running in his own veins. the first was astonishment, he had always thought his sister more of a saint, however that was not the case anymore, seeing the way she dance made it clear, she was just a little skank like all the other girl. He sighed and shook his head, no knowing what she say in her Boyfriend. However when she was pressed against the wall he stood up, starting to walk over to the boyfriend. He cracked his knuckles and laughed, the 6'2" James had fought a lot, and his gang knew that. now he was gonna kick this guys ass. His brown eyes honed and focused on the man. its close trimmed brown hair hung off his head. This was go time, and he was gonna kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RadioRevolt.com
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Maria saw her brother crack his knuckles and saw him walk over then she pushed her boyfriend away then grabbed his hand and started to run stopping as her bothers friends stopped them. Looking back at her brother she whimpered some wondering but also knew what was going to happen. Biting her lip she let go of her boyfriends hand and stared to go over to her brother "bro don't you fucking dare you don't have to be so fucking protective of me it's not like we were fucking". She knew she had gone to far that time and knew it was time to get out of there before her brother beat her to like he had done a few times that week.
Back to top Go down
Roilvn
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:28 pm

He smiled at her kinda glazed over as he looked at the boyfriend. But when he heard her words he shook his head with a heavy sigh. he looked at the boyfriend with a smile "If i see you with her again, you will be found in the bottom of the river, got that?" He turned his thoughts to his sister as he walked to her, hugging her in one arm roughly and meant to hurt. he smiled as he looked at her "what do you call that, you might have well been fucking, and now, i don't know what to do" he starts to walk to the door with her, motioning for the rest of his gang to follow, a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:36 pm

She looked at her brother then growled some then looked away as she heard what he said to her now not boyfriend. Growling deeply as he walked over to her and hugged her she held back a yelp knowing if she did everyone would know what he did to her. Whimpering some as he started to walk out with her she shook her head and looked at her friends then sighed some looking at the ground. When they were out she slammed him against the wall "you fucking ass bitch how could you do that to me I was having fun". Some of his gang members grabbed her and she growled deeply glaring at him also "fuck you and fuck your gang I fucking hate you".
Back to top Go down
Roilvn
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:41 pm

James smiled and cocked his head at her, a smile on his lips. "Having fun. Well then, why not all have some fun." James looked over at Dolton. He has about 5'10" 185, wearing combat boots, jeans, white shirt and suspenders. "get the car, we have to go and have some fun with my dear sister" He walked over to her, smiling at he stood inches away from her face, the other members holding her back "You have one chance to get this question right, or else it will get much much worse for you. what kind of panties are you wearing?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:48 pm

Maria looked at him then away and whimpered some. Usally when he said why not 'all' have fun meant his whole gang against her. Looking at him she whimpered some as he stood inches from her then she looked away and closed her eyes "black lace thong". She looked at him then tryed to get at him but the other members just pulled her back and she growled some "your not going to get away with this bro not again you aren't I'm your fucking sister for fucks sake". She growled this was the last time she was going to put up with his shit she was going to the police after this.
Back to top Go down
Roilvn
Shrimp

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:51 pm

He smiled and slaps her face with a growl. "your gonna do what? in case you didn't know we are family, they help us, they keep us feed and well. And they are brothers, and your our sister. But as you showed tonight, your a slut, so why not use your skill to our benefit?" with that he smiled, lifting her skirt to see if she was bullshitting him. laughing as he does
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~   Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Brotherly love ~[me and Roilvn]~
Page 1 of 1