Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:48 am

Once Bruce felt her lean on his shoulder as the car now started to move he lent back before turning and facing his head towards hers, kissing her lightly on the cheek "I hope you enjoy tonight.. our driver will take us anywhere we desire after the restaurant.." Their were many places that he wanted to show Jennifer his guest, all beautiful and amazing like her... and they would see them together as it had been a while since he got to see them.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 am

She looked up at him with a smile "Where I've never seen New York before?" She wanted to go anywhere he wanted to as long as he was there. "I heard there's so much to see I heard there's even a Man Bat I don't wanna meet him that sounds scary." She shivered not knowing it was Batman they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:29 am

Bruce continued to smile,"their is a lot of surprises hidden here.. but nothing unpleasant.. and the person you speak of is batman.. some see him as a villain but really he is one of the last heroes around this sort of place.. Not exactly someone to fear" Hearing that people still seemed to fear his true identity, hurt a little in away yet Bruce had mastered the art of not showing his true emotions "well then, after the feast.. I will show you a few personal favorites.. Which I am sure you will like"
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:37 am

"Oh well if he's not a bad guy then that's ok that's not scary." She giggled and nodded lightly "I just didn't know to much about him that's all not like he'd show up for tea or anything." She smiled and looked to him again "Allright I'll go where ever you want because I wanna explore the city the bright lights of Gotham." She wasn't turely afraid she just thought it was a huge bat not a human since that's what she'd heard.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:57 am

Many people actually thought that batman, was some kind of large bat.. others thinking he was more a foe then someone to trust, yet all he was, was Bruce yet he did not know Jennifer well enough to tell her such a thing, that and they had really only just met.. so it would be racing things along to quickly.. tonight he would enjoy himself as Bruce Wayne, a life he did not get to experience much these days living as the hero batman "Well we are almost to the restaurant, and then after that it would be my honor to show you the beauty Gotham has to offer.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:02 pm

She laid her head on his arm glad to just have him here as Bruce Wayne she didn't want Batman. This was the perfect night and she thought it was just a dream really nothing could make it more beautiful. "Great I can't wait I miss being in the states the food especially but the sites are so much fun."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:51 pm

It was a nice break being able to be more of a part of society, he had longed for such a day glad to get it finally, "Well, you may have anything you want here in the restaurant.. I have you covered for this," His smile was soft and gentle as the car came to a halt before the door was slid open. 'I see Master Wayne is getting alone with his guest.. Shall I go park around the corner and rest while I wait?' Bruce smiled before hopping out of the car before offering to help up Jennifer. "Sounds like a good plan.. I will ring when we are ready"
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:06 pm

"Wow no ones ever said that to me before." She giggled and blushed feeling so spoiled by Bruce she almost wanted to stay with him."You keep spoiling me like this I might just sneak home with you." She heard the car stop and kissed his cheek and took his hand when it was offered to her. "Thank you I can't wait." She squeaked happily and held his hand not noticing she still was.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:23 pm

A small smile crossed his face hearing her comment, the thing was he would not mind such a thing yet would not make a remark about such a thing yet. They really were getting along well, yet Bruce was quite a bit of a charmer.. just by being himself. Once he helped her up his hand continued to hold hers since, she was not letting go of his, he did not mind it. Slowly he opened the door before slowly walking in with Jennifer the door man recognizing him and leading them to a special table before menu's were laid out. "Glad they still remember me?" His tone was playful as he laughed gently before looking at the discounted menu that only him and his guests received "Choose anything.. and I will buy it for you.. I personally am getting the chef to surprise me"
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:29 pm

She walked with him and smiled just happy to be with the most popular man in Gotham. She stepped inside with him and looked around it was so much like home. She still held his hand right to the table and giggled softly "Who could forget such a handsome face?"She sat down and nodded lightly "Reccomend anything?" She looked at him with bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:01 pm

He smiled hearing Jennifer's remark "Surprisingly it has happened.. a few people did not even know who I am.. and then they ended up talking about me.. thinking I was not their.. made me laugh." Bruce looked at her before thinking "How about we let the chef surprise you as well, it gets us the best sushi, rice , and assorted dishes possible, the chef cooks what he is best at cooking then serves with a small amount of wasabi and quite a bit of soy sauce included.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:57 pm

"Wow that's terrible people do that to me in school drives me crazy." She looked down thinking he didn't want to hear about something so childish. "That sounds like fun I love some surprises well when food is concerned and Christmas." She giggled and brushed off her dress he made her happy but oh so nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 am

Although she was talking about things that did not affect him at all, or his age group... being just a few ... well more then a couple years older then Jen, Bruce sat down before beckoning over the waiter and asking for 2 surprise meals from the chef, recognizing Bruce he smiled before taking off with the order. Many had tried to get that meal.. and so far Bruce Wayne was the only person who got to eat it at this particular place. "well.. now we ust wait for the surprise.. the best part..."
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:15 pm

She sat down and smiled to him then watched their orders quickly taken and brought tot he kitchen it was rather amazing to her. She looked to him wasn't sure what to say "I feel so out of place I'm so immature I'm so scared to embarrass you." She blushed a soft pink being younger then him she wanted to act like a lady and was trying so hard to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 am

Bruce could not help but smirk hearing what she had to say as she blushed, "I don't mind Jennifer, I want you to be yourself as much as possible" He smiled lightly and his eyes held a softness in their gaze as he knew the food would take a good fifteen minutes at least until it would be brought out. He then thought for a moment "Want something like a glass of red wine?" Although she looked either a little to young or immature for such a thing, he felt it was a nice thing to offer and it would make this more romantic.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:08 am

"Oh well I'm glad you like me the way I am." She giggled and smiled softly and listened to the sounds around her. She heard his request and giggled lightly and smiled "I'm to young to drink Bruce." She held his hand and shivered a little it was a little cold but she didn't mind she was warmed by the company.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:59 am

Bruce smiled at her kindly, before hearing her response "Oh but of course.. My mistake" the smile still remained his hand in hers, as they waited for their meal "Later I might have a surprise for you Jennifer.." His eyes looked around at the waiter before looking back at her and then leaning forward kissing her on the cheek "Our meals should be here soon"
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:04 pm

She smiled and giggled lightly "Well that's ok." She rubbed his hand and pushed her hair from her eyes"Oh will I like it?" She giggled and looked to him "I hope it's not a trip home." She joked and looked to him and nodded "I can't wait to see what the dinner surprise is."
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Bruce nodded at her question "You will like It I can guarantee it," A soft smile appeared before gently laughing, "Dinner will be ready soon, but after dinner I have some sites to show, and the surprise to give you.." He would keep saying that making her more and more curious before smiling seeing the waiter start to come out with the first lot of dishes which was sushi and a rice and beef stirfry, that was their main course that would be followed by a few things after and then that was the meal over/
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:33 pm

She smiled and squeaked happily "Can you give me a hint?" She laid her head on his arm with a cute begging face. "Can I take it home with me?" She said then looked up hearing the waiters and giggled blushing softly she was so excited all this for them it was just so special.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Seeing the meals arrive he smiled at her, "No hints.. otherwise it would not be a surprise Jennifer" Bruce could not help but smile before thanking the waiter, it was a nice start to the meal and soon the rest would slowly come out piece by piece until five dishes or so had come out. "Oh well, hope you enjoy" Upon saying that he kissed her cheek before starting to enjoy, and like normal the food was amazing and exquisite.
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:26 pm

"Can't blame me for trying." She giggled and smiled placing her napkin on her lap the smell was something in itself. "Wow I feel like a princess." She blushed and watched all of the plates come out and couldn't believe everything he'd made for the two of them. "I most certainly will thank you." She kissed his cheek back and giggled happily wishing her friends could see her she'd been so sad before she left.

[I'm off to try and sleep I might come bakc not sure. But if not night and meh luff you!]
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Bruce smiled at her remark before starting to look at the food, he now started to eat and continued to eat, after all they had a few courses to get through and this chef was a fast cook compared to some, so probably the time they just finish these two starter dishes two more would come out and then the finale dish would come out by itself, that was always shared between two because it was to big to eat alone. "Enjoy your food, we have plenty more on its way"
Back to top Go down
HollowHearted
Sex Pot
HollowHearted

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:50 pm

She smiled and started to eat and continued as best as she could and sighed this was alot of food for a little lady. "More?" She said with a worried sound and sighed "I'll never work this off." She pouted and went back to eatting hoping this wouldn't slow her down to much.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Hearing her remark he smirked looking at her before lightly shaking his head "You are so perfect and yet worry about such a thing? Remember you only have to eat as much as you want.. I will still pay for the full meal, and I can tell the waiter to hold of on the food but thank the chef as the two of us are full" The thing was Bruce had never actually fully made it through one of these meals and never expected Jennifer to do such a thing either, it was just really nice food and he thought would make a nice dinner even if they could not eat it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]   The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun and Knight[Closed to Hollow and Kratos]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next