Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cuddly, cute, sexy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Cuddly, cute, sexy. Empty
PostSubject: Cuddly, cute, sexy.   Cuddly, cute, sexy. EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:01 am

I am searching for anything that's sweet, cuddly, cute and sexy!~ Please PM me or IM me suggestions...
I will RP over PM's on here, over threads on here, or over AIM. I will do YIM if you really want but I've had troubles with getting IM's through on there in the past.

AIM: mbunzu

Like a Star @ heaven I love: Like a Star @ heaven
Licking
Cuddles
Biting
Light to heavy bondage
Furries (full or just ears+tail)
Small/cute/fragile characters
Complex life stories and personalities
In order of preference(fav. to least... but I will do any): mxf, fxf, mxm

Like a Star @ heaven I don't do: Like a Star @ heaven
Scat/pee
Rape
Forced sex
Abuse
Underage
School
War
Bestiality (Actual quadropeds. Furries are great, but actual dogs and cats and stuff, ew.)

All ish too disturbing or boring for me. Or both.

Some characters of mine:

Shem! My beloved, first male character ever. He comes in full furry, half furry, shapeshifter, and human! (Pictured below is his half furry form...I guess? ;p) He is extremely cuddly and sorta pathetic, but he's a beautiful lil guy. ^-^'
Cuddly, cute, sexy. Transparent
Sexuality: Bisexual

Sugar! She's sort of my fursona, she's a fennec fox. I can make her human if you must make me, but I think she's more accurately portrayed as her furry self--either full or half. Here's my pic of her! I lurv it.
Cuddly, cute, sexy. Sugar_by_shemmie
Sexuality: Bisexual

Mbunzu! She's pretty much a wild African dominatrix. Human form is all I've come up with so far, I could try to give her another form if you so desire. The quality of her pic sucks, since my webcam sucks. >:'
Cuddly, cute, sexy. Mbunzu
Sexuality: Straight

Sukato! He's sort of Mbunzu's arch-rival of sorts. And they also like to fuck eachother but that's not the point. XD' He's a tribal guy too, very much so. Kind of cocky and full of himself.
Cuddly, cute, sexy. Sukato
Sexuality: Straight

~~~~~

Let me know what you like! ^___~ I have a few other characters. Not sure who I'll use, these are just samples, I guess. ^_^

Last edited by sugarfox on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sugarfox
Sex Beast
sugarfox

Female
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly, cute, sexy.   Cuddly, cute, sexy. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:15 am

I guess i bump now. x3'
Back to top Go down
Lolimasta
Shrimp

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Cuddly, cute, sexy.   Cuddly, cute, sexy. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Do you do cat girls like this?
Cuddly, cute, sexy. Kitteninpink-1
I just love cat girls :3
Back to top Go down

Cuddly, cute, sexy.
Page 1 of 1