Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.Starting Off Well.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-12-19

.Starting Off Well. Empty
PostSubject: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:01 pm

Allllrighty then. 83

Harrothar. I'm going to try and make this short and sweet; I'm looking for a role play.
Yes.
That's right. Big surprise. (Harr.) Now, crappy jokes aside, I'd just like to lay down a few things:

//1// You're all very nice people. Or, you seem like you are. x3 I have been dealing with some very bossy individuals role playing-wise as of late, and I no longer will stand for rudeness out of the role play. (In the role play, durr, go for it. XD) ONTHEOTHERHAND...I have a rather crude, sardonic, Jimmy Norton/Chuck Palahniuk-esque sense of humor, and if either of these people offend you, I'd suggest not role playing with me. However, if you want to take a risk at being offended, be my guest. I warned you. If you try and tell me how I'm being insensitive or ignorant, I'm going to tell you not to contact me any longer, and, possibly, to go fuck yourself if you're rude when telling me off.
//2// I'm not a total grammar freak, and spelling, yeah, I understand little mistakes in HUGEASS words. And, if your fingers move fast over the keyboard, I understand how they can slip. Typos happen. Yaddah yaddah. Google, however, has this handy new feature. You just type in the word, and BAYUM, right there. Correct spelling comes up in the drop down box.

//3// Be creative. Cookie-cutter characters don't interest me, and I respect it when people try hard to make theirs as original as possible. I take a stab at originality, and I'd like you to do the same.
//4// Water-sports, scat, extreme loli/shota...let's...not. D: Sixteen or over, lambs<3 Incest ain't my cup of tea, either, but step-relations/adopted siblings are mkay. (Not incest, really, but you get the idea.) NO. FRIGGEN. TWILIGHT. EXCLAMATION POINT.

I'm pretty much willing to play either role in the pairings, unless stated otherwise. As for the general plots, we'll work something out. PLEASE COME TO ME WITH A PAIRING or PLOT IN MIND. D: I can't stress this enough.
Even if it's not listed here-please, for heaven's sakes-just have something in mind.
...if I don't sound like a total bitch, feel free to PM me and we can work things out. I also role play over AIM, also PM meh.<3

Genres: [Note, I generally want more plot for these, along with the kink.]
Abusive Relationship
Freak Show
Asylum
Homeless
Western, Ancient Rome/Egyptian Societies. [Hofkyes<3 Can be combined with fantasy!]
Fantasy [Vampires, Werewolves, pixies/fairies, demons, angels.]
Gods [Fxkyes<3 Any sort of god, from any society. 8D I'll look 'em up. Or we can make our own! YES. YES. NOW.]
1930's Communist Russia [Red Scarf, anyone? In a concentration camp, or in a small village, is where this would take place.]
Fairy Tales

Fandoms:
InuYasha [No Sessh, no Kikyo, and no Sango. Thanks. >>;; Canon or OCs fine, but I'm finicky concerning this. Tread carefully with OCs.]
Darren Shan Saga [Not the original characters, not even the plot, really; just his conception of vampires is amazing. I love it.]
The Giver [...don't laugh. D8]
PotC [...don't fuckin' laugh. D<]

Pairings:
Gods [seeabovecough]
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Captive
Gypsy x Gypsy
Prince/Princess x Hired Companion/Pet
Angel x Demon
Actress/Actor x Actor/Actress
Photographer x Model

Side note;; I like to dig deep into the minds of my characters. I like to say what they're feeling, why they react to things the way they do, and really get deep. I realize not everyone enjoys this, some just like a good old fashioned fluff role play, and I'm fine with this. I like both dark and cutesy role plays, so don't hesitate to ask for either. If I'm not in the mood for one, I won't lead you along.

Last edited by Tariiela on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: My Characters   .Starting Off Well. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:13 pm

>>My Characters<<

I do hetero/homosexual pairings. You can request any of the characters from above, as well, if you're interested in role playing with them.
I also do Dom/Sub, but I won't be the dom/sub EVERY time.

Last edited by Tariiela on Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:59 pm

Lebumpeth<3
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:11 pm

Annnnddd updated.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Ay bbs? No roleplays? D:
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Haha, I've been looking your genres and such over.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:01 pm

Ohhaithar. x3

Just PM me if you see anything you like.
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:48 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:47 am

...beepbeep. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:28 am

Beepbeep. :3
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:55 pm

...harro. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Tariiela
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Peep? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Sweetie, you don't need to bump your thread so much <3 We see you.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus
Sex Beast
Cerberus

Male
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Bikoura
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .Starting Off Well.   .Starting Off Well. Empty

Back to top Go down

.Starting Off Well.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: