Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:18 pm

"My books?" Jeffrey asked, arching an eyebrow. "Those I left at school, in my locker. After all, they're school property." He added, veering his eyes off to the side and shrugging his shoulders in a "there you have it" manner after he took the dishes and plates in his hands then took them out to the kitchen. Following this he then came back to the bedroom and sat down beside Luna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female
Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:29 pm

"You know you can take them home." She called after him. When he came back in, she crossed her legs nervously. Luna looked at him for a while and then sighed. "When are you going to stop fighting, Jeffrey?" She asked, placing her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:19 pm

"When will I stop fighting at school, Luna?" Jeffrey asked, sounding as if he didn't hear the question correctly. "Hm. That's a pretty damn good question." He added, leaning back onto the bed, sighing heavily. "I don't know how to answer that, even if I could. Besides, you'll only think I was lying to you even if I did answer it." He concluded his thought, looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:46 pm

She closed her eyes. "So you're never going to stop until you're dead? Do you even know how much I worry about you every minute I'm not with you?" She asked, her voice hardly above a whisper. "I really want you to stop...I'm sick of feeling sick inside. I'm sick of waiting for you to call me every night so I know you're okay."
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Sighing, Jeffrey sat up and looked at Luna squarely in the eye as he spoke.

"Luna, I'd love to stop it all just for you, but the truth is this. Even if I did stop, that would be the day when every one of my guys are disbanded completely." Jeffrey began. "So, I decided to hang in there with them for the long haul. These guys trust me so much that they all see me as some sort of father figure to them when their real dads weren't man enough to step up to the plate or were off doing something else entirely." He added.

"But don't think for a moment that I forgot about you, because I haven't." Jeffrey said, pausing for a moment to take a hand into hers and looked her in the eye as he spoke again. "Do you remember what we promised each other back in middle school, that we'd always be together no matter what happens?" He asked. "Well Luna, I want to keep my word. I want us to be together right here and now."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:31 pm

Luna looked at her hand in his. Her eyes were now on his. "But we are together now." She said slowly. She was a little confused. She pulled his hand into her lap and smiled. "We will always be together. As promised." She felt bad that she wanted him to just leave the guys that looked up at him. But still..it was so dangerous.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:35 pm

"Yeah..." Jeffrey answered with a smile as he watched his hand being placed in her lap. "We are." He added, looking at her smiling face. After a moment, he then gently pulled the red-head close to him, laying her head down on his shoulder and wrapped the hand that was on her lap across her side, rubbing it affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 pm

She blinked as he brought her in a loving embrace. Suddenly, she got his statement in a different way and blushed. "Jeffrey...were you trying to come on to me?" She asked, pulling away just a bit. She didn't want to let go of him. If he was, she didn't mind. But she..wouldn't know what to say. They had been friends for a long time.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:20 pm

A perplexed look was now on Jeffrey's face when Luna said this. At first, he was just being friendly with her, but because of the fact that these two had known each other since middle school, he might have felt something more.

But just as quick as that look was there, it was soon replaced by a gentle smile as he looked at her. "Would you hold it against me if I was coming on you?" He asked with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:48 pm

Luna returned the smile. "Well I'm sure that you can't help yourself. Its probably the boobs." She stuck out her tongue and then looked into his eyes. Jeffrey was a handsome guy when he wasn't scowling. She looked away. Another awkward feeling came over her. She had never been so nervous around him.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

"Granted, you got a nice rack, but that's not what I'm looking at." Jeffrey answered jokingly with a smile as he spoke. "Besides, it's what I'm looking at right here." He added as he brushed a little bit of red hair out of her face so he could look at those beautiful irises of hers. However, he noticed there was a bit of a nervous look in them for some reason or another.

"Something on your mind, Luna? You know can tell me if there's something bugging you." He said, his expression becoming something more more thoughtful as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:16 pm

When he pushed a strand of hair out of her face, her cheeks flushed. Since when did he get so romantic? "U-uh...its nothing. Listen. I have something to tell you." Luna took a deep breath. She felt like she was in love, but what if she wasn't? What if it didn't work out and it ruined their friendship? "Uh..I heard that the local schools were having an eating contest tommorow. You should participate." She smiled nervously.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 pm

"I would, but I really don't have the kind of appetite that most kinds of people have." Jeffrey answered, not really sounding interested in the offer. "But I will be out there to spectate." He added, pointing at her.

"Anyways, back to the subject Luna." Jeffrey said. "I want you to tell me what's up. And I'm not going to let you change the subject or avoid the question until you tell me." He concluded, his voice taking on a matter-of-factly tone. "Otherwise, I'll tickle you mercilessly until you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:31 pm

She sighed and then pulled away from him, yawning lazily and then stretching. "Well.." She began, twirling a strand of red hair on her index finger. "You see.." She looked at the cieling. "You'll just have to...catch me first!" She leaped of the bed and ran out of his room. She would have time to come up with a lie if she bought some time without looking suspicious.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Jeffrey was caught off guard when Luna jumped off of the bed and made a break for it. "You little brat!" Jeffrey shouted as he leaped off next and ran after her. "You'd better run! I'll get'cha if you stop!" He called after her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:02 pm

She ran down the stairs. It didn't take long to compose a believable lie. She was nervous because she forgot to comb her hair today. He knew how much of a worry wart she was about her appearence. She made it into the living room and rounded the couch. It was always a good way not to get caught.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:03 pm

By the time Jeffrey had already gotten down the steps and down in the living room, Luna had now been hiding somewhere in the living room. "Hmmm..." He said aloud. "Where can you be, Luna?" He asked as he took careful steps around the living room with a smirk.

"Could you be..." He paused for a moment as he glanced to the couch. "BEHIND THERE?!" He suddenly exclaimed, running back to find her behind it.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:13 pm

She scurried around the couch to the other side and giggled. Luna knew he'd eventually catch her, but she liked to be troublesome. She stood her ground and waited for him to move.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:39 pm

Jeffrey wagged a finger at her with a smile as she scurried around the couch, acting all mischievious and whatnot. "You're gonna catch more than a tickling, young lady. I may have to put you over my knee and give you a couple good spanks if you continue to behave this way." He said jokingly as he stood there for a moment.

"But then again..." He said, pausing deliberately as a plan began to form in his mind as he walked to the back of the couch and stood there. "You're gonna catch it anyway!" He added suddenly, springing over the couch and tackling into her then turned in midair so that he landed on his back with Luna in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:48 pm

As the two hit the ground with a thud, she giggled. She had no idea why she didn't think he wouldn't spring across the couch. He held her tightly in his grip which meant no escape. She continued to laugh. "You're smooshing my boobs!" She said, playfully struggling to get free.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:52 pm

"Oh come on!" Jeffrey responded with a laugh. "You got plenty of padding because of your boobs!" He added, laughing more as he eventually began to stand up with the struggling redhead in his arms.

Once he was up, however, he shuffled Luna around so that he was carrying her like a bride of some sort. "There. How's that?" He asked, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Luna looked up at him and smiled. "Much better. Except my skirt is riding up." She stuck out her tongue and looked into his eyes. She seemed to forget all her distresses for that instance and slowly lifted herself closer to him, as if to give him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:12 pm

"Man, you're making this look like you're about to have a wardrobe malfunction or something." Jeffrey teased as he watched her lean up a little more closely, almost as if she was about to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Sex Beast
Luna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:33 pm

She realized what she was doing and blinked. What the hell was wrong with her? She continued to lean up and then whispered in his ear. "I'm on my period." It was a lie of course, she just wanted to know how he'd react and then laugh at him. Guys always freaked out when something about womanhood was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Jeffrey looked at Luna oddly for a moment. "That's obviously a lie." He answered with a smile. "If Aunt Flow really paid you a visit, you'd be in pain and you'd be cranky as hell." He added, laughing a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)   Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight for a mans pride(Blistered Blood and Luna)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next