Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-14

A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One) Empty
PostSubject: A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One)   A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:08 am

http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat3525img20.html

Aden sighed and stared at the ceiling of the elevator as it made its slow way up to the proper floor. He absent mindedly chewed on his tongue, twirling his key’s in his fingers. He hated getting the night shift at work, it was a useless shift, no customers ever came into the store at that time. All it was was an excuse to keep some poor sap out past midnight to lock up the store. He regarded the doors curiously as they slid open and stepped out into the cool hall.

Aden moved up to the door of his apartment that he shared with one other boy. His ears flicked lightly and his tail swayed from side to side as he slipped the key into the look. His roommate was probably already asleep, who wouldn’t be at this time of the morning? Aden slipped quietly into the dark apartment, shut the door and locked it and then moved quietly without turning on the lights toward his room.

Aden stepped inside, all he cared about what getting to bed so he didn’t even turn on his light. Stretching and tossing his keys to the side he slipped off his shirt. He could see the dark outline of his bed and it was one of the best sights he had ever seen. “Sleep, here I come.” He mumbled as he moved toward his bed, unbuttoning his pants as he went.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One)   A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:44 am

http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat3525img51.html

Zel looked as his roommate came in but he just pretended he was alseep. He was aleady hard thinking about what he was going to do. Biting his lip some as he saw his roommate walk by his room he closed his eyes and snuggled close to the sheets. Looking up at he went past and he went over to his doorway looking out to see his roommate lay down and toss the keys away. Smirking lightly he knew this was going to be fun more fun then ever and it was also going to help him get off. Zel looked at his roommate as he started to fall asleep then went back into his room putting a mask on then getting some tape,rope and some other stuff.

When he finally grabbed the last thing the handcuffs he smirked and went into the room turning the light off. His roommate was sound asleep so he started to duct tape his mouth then handcuffed his hands to the bed and then tied his ankles to the bed. Looking at his body he got even harder and his cock throbbed for release even if he had to force his ROOMMATE into doing this more often it would be fun and he would be getting off alot. He didn't penatrate his ass yet just started to rub his cock his hand was in the other guys pants so he was getting to the bare flesh and he maoned softly as he felt the warm cock in his hand.
Back to top Go down
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One)   A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:56 am

Aden groaned as he slipped into some sweat pants and then plopped down on his bed. He had a nice body, completely toned and well sculpted. He usually slept shirtless with a pair of sweat pants. Aden began to drift off almost instantly, it had been a rough and boring night and all he wanted was too sleep. He drifted off and was quickly deep in sleep. He usually was quite a light sleeper, but sometimes if he was tired enough not even an earthquake would wake.

Aden had a slight sense of a presence in his room, it almost felt like his limbs were being moved. As time passed the sensations slowly started to sink in and become more present in his state of mind. He woke up with a start but it was already too late. His mouth was gagged by duct tape, hands secured by handcuffs and legs by rope. Aden struggled against the bonds as he looked up into the face of a masked man. “Mmf!” Was the only sound he managed to squeeze through the duct tape gag.

The shock of his situation caused the next revelation to come a bit late, after the shock wore off Aden was aware of his cock being fondled and it unwillingly starting to grow hard. Aden struggled again against his bonds, exclaiming another “Mmf” from behind his gag as he willed his cock not to give in.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One)   A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:16 am

Zel smirked some as him roommate woke up and he started to rub faster as he struggled. Looking at him he smiled then leaned down and started to nip and suck at the others neck while still stroking his cock. Zel was having the time of his life but still he nedded to get a release but he wanted the other to cum so he could lube his ass. Looking at him in the eyes he smirked then leaned down and kissed him hard. He was hard and ready to do anything rape this guy even without lube and it would be harder on him.

Zel wanted to see his roommate cry and suffer and cry out his name but he knew the last part wouldn't happen.. When the others cock refused to harder he sighed then started to take his pants off. Smirking wide he got onto of the other then kicked his pants off and started to rub his cock up and down the others ass. Looking at him he wondered if he should take off his mask but then his roommate would probaly call the police and he would go to jail, or would he understand about him needing a release he didn't know but he wasn't going to take that risk.

His cock being hard as rock and being about 7 inches long and 2 inches wide he was ready to penatrate his roommate and started to fuck him hard and fast. The trick was to not make any noises and make his roommate recognize who he was. He started to stroke his cock again then he plunged his own cock into his roommates ass then gave him time to adjust to his size. He wasn't one of those rapists he really wansn't actually one he just needed a release but after this he would be called a rapist but his roommate would know it wasn't him luckily.
Back to top Go down
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One)   A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:35 am

Aden struggled constantly against his bonds, it was hard to concentrate with the constant fondling of his cock and his mind continuously wandered as the man managed to strike a nerve every now and again. Still, it seemed like Aden was winning the battle, although he was still quite helpless he was able to keep his semi-lucid enough so that it was quite useless for the man. Aden growled and struggled to fight the man off as he began to nibble and suck along his neck. Despite the fact that this was forced everything was feeling quite good, which wasn’t helping his battle against staying un-hard.

Suddenly though the fondling stopped, Aden looked curiously at his assailant, wondering if the man was giving up. His eyes widened in horror as he watched the man take off his pants, showing off his stiff cock. Aden shook his head in denial but that wasn’t enough to stop the man, he felt the man’s cock slide along his ass, causing pressure in a place Aden thought he would never feel it. Aden continued to shake his head vigorously, almost pleading with his eyes since he couldn’t do it with his mouth. That’s when it happened.

With a single, powerful thrust the man plunged his cock into Aden’s ass. Aden pulled tight against his bonds, his body going rigid and his ass putting up a futile attempt at blocking the incoming cock. It wasn’t enough that this was Aden’s first time taking it in the ass, but the man’s cock was quite large. Tears welled in his eyes as the sudden pain of a forced, dry entry racked his body, and with this added sensation his own cock became ramrod hard. His body trembled slightly as it slowly began to relax, getting used to the new feeling. After a few moment’s Aden’s body slumped weakly against the bed, having exhausted itself in its tremendous tug against the bonds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One)   A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Catboy's Rape (Me and Slave to One)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Furries/Non Human-
Jump to: