Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] Empty
PostSubject: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:23 pm

The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] Anime-guy-1

It was amazing what thirty dollars could buy these days. Thirty dollars was a hot meal and a cup o' joe, a bed for the night. But apparently here, in this little corner shop, thirty dollars allowed you to choose a temporary sex slave. It was more than Rhys could resist. He had to find out what all the rave about this petshop was about. Rhys was a lithe young man of twenty, tall and athletically built. His dark hair fell past his collar, sleek and shiny and black as a crow's wing. His eyes were a dark cobalt blue, standing in stark contrast to the pallor of his skin. He wore his college's uniform; black suit and tie and black boots. The silver pocket watch was his own addition. He liked a bit of flare to set him apart from the others, though his looks could have easily done that.

Paying for his ticket, Rhys entered the little shop, his thick brows rising in silent surprise. He had expected this place to be a dump, but it was really a very quaint room. Soft lighting and incense to sooth the soul. He had expected the cages, but the creatures inside them were truly a marvel. Beast people of all ages and breeds. Catgirl, dogboy, kitsune, wolfgirl, tigerboy. He wasn't really interested in the females. His appetites leaned more towards the boys. His full lips curled into a sardonic smile as he passed through the rows of cages. He would find his toy somewhere among these beasts.
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:54 pm

The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] L_6f29d0baf12af62473152db26224a1ab

Leo purred softly as he sat in the back of his cage, curled into a small ball. He was new at this in fact he had only been captured recently so he had no clue what await him. His blond hair shone against the dark background and when he opened his eye they were the purest blue you could ever find. even his ears and tail were groomed to near perfection. Wherever he came from he was very well taken care of.

Leo sat up in his cage as the man started to pass by, blinking and tilting his head cutely with a clueless look. He purred and let out a soft mew in question as if to say. "My turn?"
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:12 pm

Rhys stopped short at the softly uttered mew. He turned his dark eyes on the neko in the care to his right. A fine looking young morsel. The grin on Rhys's face seemed to widen. Oh my. It seemed as though he had found his toy. He leaned against the blond neko's cage, one arm propped against the top of the cage as he looked down on the creature. His other hand was tucked in his pant pocket. "Hello there, blondie," he murmured, his eyes wandering shamelessly over the boy's bare chest. It was finely sculpted, much like his own. The young man glanced over to the man in the shop's colors and waved him over. "That one," he said in a clear demanding voice before promptly handing over his ticket.

His dark eyes practically gleamed with wicked amusement as the servant opened the cage door, holding out a lease to attach to Leo's collar. "Let's go," the servant told Leo, motioning that he should leave his cage immediately.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Leo blinked and slowly climbed out, diving back in for a moment when he saw the leash and then looked up at Rhys, popping back out again and clinging to his leg like a small child to a parent. He smiled and mewed happily, licking the man's pants leg softly. This cat seemed to appreciate being out of that small cage. "Thank you! Mreow!"
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Rhys scowled down at the boy clinging to enthusiastically to his pant leg. He grimaced as the creature's tongue raked across his clean pressed pants. He pulled the blond up by his collar, roughly pulling him to his feet. "You will not speak unless given permission. Do you understand?" Long, slender fingers found their way through those thick golden locks and forced the neko's head to nod. "Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Leo whimpered and cowered from the other, nodding softly. Tears rolled down his cheeks quietly, he knew this was not going to end well. His ears had lain back and his hair stood on end, even his tail was fluffed up. "Reow......" He purred a little to comfort himself.
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Rhys nodded to the servant that he had everything under control before turning those dark blue orbs back to Leo. The young man forced the blond neko's hands behind his neck making sure to let Leo understand that he was not to remove his hands from that position. The servant bowed and scurried away to help another customer. Rhys clipped the leash onto Leo's collar and tugged the thick piece of leather, forcing the blond into motion. He strode to the back of the room, opening the back door that led into the hallway of themed rooms. He picked the first room he came to. He didn't care what it was.

It turned out to be a valentine room. Everything was red and pink and lace. A romantic's room. Whatever. He forced Leo to the center of the room and removed his leash. "Strip," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Leo blinked and tilting his head as if to say 'why?'. He had no clue what his purpose was yet, however he didn't question it further, slowly undressing, flushing red. He lay back onto the bed and tried to hide under the covers. "Meow?" He tilted his head again and blushed redder.
Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Rhys ground his teeth irritably. Pulling the covers off the boy, he grabbed him by the arm and forced him off the bed. "I didn't tell you to get in the bed." He forced the blond back into the center of the room, kicking his feet apart so that his legs were slightly wider than shoulder width apart. He moved back and pulled a chair from a nearby desk towards Leo and sat down, one leg crossed over the other. His cobalt eyes gleamed wickedly. "Now, take your phallus in your hand and lift it and cup your balls with the other. Let me get a good look at what I'm paying for." There was a dangerous glint in the dark young man's eyes, as if he were daring Leo to protest. Oh God how he hoped that the neko would protest.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:54 pm

"N..No! th..that's wrong!" He flushed very red and closed his legs, covering himself up. "P..Please don't m..make me do this....." He started to cry softly. "I..I wanna go home!" He shivered and moved to get his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]   The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Petshop of Erotic Delights [Ritsuka]
Page 1 of 1