Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ Empty
PostSubject: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 pm

A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ Ve94bs

Maria looked up at her master as he was laying on the bed and she was chained to the bed post with a tight collar around her neck. Whimpering some she layed back down and turned her back towards him she was sock of him and wished she never even met him. She met him at a school party he took her back to his place and chained her to the bed no one even caring that she was gone not even her parents. She sighed some closing her eyes and trying to get to sleep it was alread 2 am and she was going to have a hard day that day and she really needed to get some sleep. Wearing a white oversized shirt that barley covered her her neck and went to the bottom of her ass she felt very uncomfortable with the way people looked at her. She closed her dark brown eyes that looked like they had no life in them then started to drift to sleep the bruises on her arms and legs and even one on her face started to stop hurting.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:49 pm

A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ Normal_anime_assasin

Troa woke up when maria moved and looked at her"still awake?"he asked looking at her pulling her close to him,his hands on one of her tits squeezing it hard to wake her up if she was asleep. He was having a wet dream when he woke up and wanted to get laid badly,and he wanted it now."maria wake up!" he barked at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 pm

She whimpered as she heard him get up then she closed her eyes tightly as he pulled her close to him. Growling some and yelping loudly as he grabbed her tit and squeezed hard she just wanted to sleep. She had been afraid he was going to do this to her and she just wanted away. Her tail wrapped around her leg and her body trembled as he barked at her and she looked at him "I'm awake I'm awake god".
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:05 pm

he smiled at her"good"he said and started to lift her shirt up and rub her tits that were covered in bit marks"you know what I want dont you?"he said smirking"thats why your trying to stop me"he said with a bit of a laugh and started kiss her neck"now move your tail,or do I have to punish you like I did this morning?"he asked looking at her in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:22 pm

She whimpered as he started to lift her shirt up and she struggled some to keep it down. Biting her lip hard as he started to rub her tits she winced since they had marks on them she was to scared to even do anything now after he said the word punish. Nodding some she moved her tail and then layed her head down.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:28 pm

he smiled and started to fingure her"you still sore are you?"he asked laughing a bit and pinned her down on her back and got between her legs and.He then started to bite her tits again and suck on them"go on,struggle,I love it when you do"he said laughing a bit and brought his cock closer to her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:16 pm

She yelped as he started to finger her wincing hard since she was still hurting badly from the day before. Looking at him as he pinned her to the bed she struggled some and whimpered hard as he started to suck and bite at her breasts. She looked at him then away and tryed pushing his hips away with her feet.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:05 pm

he smirked at before slapping her across her face"now now,I said to struggle a little bit,not push me away"he said and bite down hard on her nipple before finguring her,sliding in one fingure after the other,soon he was fisting her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~   A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~ Empty

Back to top Go down

A captured pet ~[me and chaos_ninja]~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Furries/Non Human-
Jump to: