Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chaos_ninja
Virgin

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-14

druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) Empty
PostSubject: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:26 pm

it was the starting of the meeting of troa's gangs, troa was welcoming the new members into his gang,some girls some guys,one of the girls was his sister,a coke addict and wanted to be in his gang for as long as he could remember."we'll,your all new members now,so the old members,take a new girl and initiate them,the old members that are girls,do the same to the new boys.but sis,your staying with me"he said smiling at her. Troa had dark black hair with a tint of blue,he always wore black pants and open black shirt that showed off his tattoo and his 6 pack. the initiation he spoke of was all the new members had to have sex with the old members after doing a shot of any drug they wanted. Troa promised them his sister wold join but he said he down get to fuck her first, thats why he said she had to stay
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Lexus looked at her brother as he said she had to stay with him and she growled and looked away from him "god damn you bro your not going to fucking fuck me". She glared at him then looked at all the other gang members then back at her brother then sighed knowing she wasn't going to make it out even if she tryed. Seeing the pack of cokecain in her brothers hand she growled deeply then shook her head and walked over to him reaching for the bag "bro you aren't supposed to have my drugs give them to me fuck bitch". She growled deeply and grabbed his hand then started to get it out of his hand. She wore black pants and a pink tanktop then she growled deeply her baby blue eyes turning a steel blue.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:09 pm

he smiled and closed his hand to keep the coke away from her"you know I always give it to you.but I think this time, your going to have to work for it, you have to earn it"he said smiling as a few of the gang members walked over to her and started to chain her down to a table."dont worry sis,your going to feel great once were done with you"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:44 pm

Lexus growled deeply as he closed his hand then she saw the other gang members come towards her and she whimpered some. Yelping as they grabbed her and started to drag her over to the table she struggled some and glared at her brother "fucking ass bitch you don't have to do this and I will get away some day". When they chained her to the table she struggled some yanking on the chains and she whimpered hard "god damn it".
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:23 pm

"Oh,you'll get away well you?"he said laughing a bit"look sis,I told you,if you want out of this gang,your leaving in a body bag"he said as he walked over to her with a knife.He started to cut her shirt open starting at the base and working his way up,cutting her bra off to"you know sis,your to tense,I think we'll give you something to calm down"he said smirking as one of his friends started to inject her with heroin"that should do it"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:00 pm

She looked at him as he took out his knife then she growled deeply and started to struggle as he started to cut her shirt open. She closed her eyes as he cut her bra also then she looked at him "bro why can't you just leave me the fuck alone I don't need you and I never will". When she saw one of his friends getting a needle she whimpered hard and yelped as she was injected with heorin. Biting her lip hard she looked at her brother then away and growled some.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:07 pm

he smiled at her"don't worry sis,your going to feel better in a few seconds,wait till the drugs kick in"he said smirking.He then undid her belt and unzipped her pants and pulled them down and cut her panties off"smoothly shaved"he said as he ran a hand along her pussy"I cant wait to pop that cherry of yours"he said laughing as he started to rub her tits and suck on her nipples as he slowly undid his own pants.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Lexus growled deeply as he started to undo her pants and take them off. When he cut her panties off the drug had already started to work within her body but she still struggled to get free the spirit within her really trying to get out and make him pay. Moaning as he ran a hand along her pussy and started to suck her breasts she bucked her hips against his hand and arched her back some "bro stop it please". She whimpered as she heard the zipper of his pants come undone then she struggled more until the drug totally took over and she stopped struggling totally.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:00 pm

he smiled and took his pants off fallowed by his boxers.He then smirked at her and whispered into her ear"this well only hurt for a minute"he said as he rammed his cock into her pussy smiling as he felt her cherry pop and started to thrust"bet you it feels really good with that drug kicking in eh sis?"he asked laughing a bit
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:20 pm

She whimpered hard her eyes glazed over but inside her head she was screaming to get free. Looking at him as he whispered in her ear she screamed as he thrusted into her and winced hard as he popped her cherry. Biting her lip as he started to thrust she thrust her hips back against his and maoned loudly.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:23 pm

"see sis,its good"he said and kept thrusting into her,his cock throbbing inside her tight pussy" ok boys join in" he said smirking.Some of the gang members got her to start jacking them off while another forced a dick into her mouth and made her deep throat him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:19 pm

She maoned loudly as he kept on thrusting and she bucked her hips back against his since the drug kicked in she couldn't fight it. Whimpering hard she struggled some more as the other guys made her start stroking and jacking them off. Looking at the guy she growled deeply and gagged on his cock as he made her deep throat him.
Back to top Go down
chaos_ninja
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)   druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 pm

" thats it my little slut for a sister,take it all in, who know's if your lucky,you might become the new fuck toy for the gang"he said laughing and started to sucking on her nipples,bitting them hard as he did so
Back to top Go down

druggie sister becomes gang slave. (me and XXXslave to oneXXX)
Page 1 of 1