Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
applecre
Shrimp

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx] Empty
PostSubject: Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx]   Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:15 pm

Continuing from another roleplay

He grinned down at her. "I'll tell you what you need you little whore," he said with an evil grin.

As she struggled underneath him in realization of his intentions he reached down and grabbed her wrists with his much larger hands and forced them above her head. "Bitches like you need to be taught their place."

Letting one of her hands go he grasped the flimsy top that she wore on stage and pushed it up over her breasts freeing them to his eyes. Grabbing one of her breasts with his free hand he pinched the nipple while running his tongue over his sisters flesh. "Still want to be left alone?", he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx]   Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:33 pm

She looked at him then whimpered hard still struggling underneath him. Screaming some as called her a whore she whimpered hard and got a scared look in her eyes. When he grasped her wrists and pinned them above her head she looked at him then away as he shoved her shirt up then she yelped as he pinched her nipple between his fingers. She closed her eyes tears coming down her cheeks she wanted away to stop dancing to stop stripping she wanted to live a normal life but she knew she had no choice. Trembling as he licked her fleshs he looked at him then looked away her body confusing her getting wet but then not wanting it it was so damn confusing.
Back to top Go down
applecre
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx]   Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:54 pm

On some level he knew what he was doing was wrong but he didn't care. He'd been lusting after his sister for years and now tonight he was going to take what was his.

Letting her arms go he straddled her waist keeping her trapped beneath his legs. Her whimpering and pleading looks just made him harder for her and egged him on. Ignoring her top for now he reached down and starting undoing her belt, pulling the leather strap from around her waist. "Behave yourself and I won't have to tie you down, you understand?"

Placing the belt aside he undid the buttons on her pants and with a rough yank pulled them down to her knees revealing her panties. That innocent-looking piece of cloth always drove the costumers wild when they saw it and he could see why.

Leaning over her once again he slid his hand down underneath the elastic strap and cupped her womanhood while he brought his face up to hers. Doing nothing more than gently rubbing her he whispered "is my sister going to be a good girl?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx]   Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:59 pm

She looked at him as he straddled her then she closed her eyes and looked away as he started to undo his belt knowing what was coming for her. She brought her hands to his hips and tryed to push him off but it was no use he was so much heavier then her. Opening her eyes as he started to undo the button on her pants she struggled to keep them on until he yanked them out of her hand and to her knees. Whimpering a little she struggled some more and looked at him with a scared look in her eyes as he placed his hand over her pussy. When he leaned down and started to rub her she maoned and gasped bucking her lip against his hand "Bro..Bro..But..Bro..But..Yes.bro I will be good". She whimpered hard and closed her eyes bucking her hips wildly against his hand if felt so good and she wanted it so badly from him.
Back to top Go down
applecre
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx]   Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx] EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:53 pm

He was shocked to find that his little sister was growing wet under his touch, something that seemed to make him angrier for some reason.

"You little slut you're already wet" he hissed at her, "I bet you've been banging all my boys haven't you?" He graped her nipple again and gave it a twist, "answer me you little bitch!" Taking his hands off her he got off the bed and yanked her pants off letting her legs free. "After tonight you'll never forget who owns you."

He pulled off his own shirt revealing his muscled chest before grabbing her by the hair and forcing her face towards his crotch of his pants. "Take it out," it ordered with clear intent.
Back to top Go down

Brother and his stripper bitch [me and xXx slave to one xXx]
Page 1 of 1