Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:32 am

He groaned a couple of minutes before he fainted, his eyes seemly going back to normal as he groaned and placed his hand on his head, "God what a headache". He sat on the floor and looked at Saber naked and himself naked, suddenly remembering everything he remained quiet. "I need something to drink", he said as he suddenly stood up and walked to the kitchen grabbing some pills and taken them with water.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 pm

Saber came in the kitchen, and she looked at Shiro. "Shiro, how you feeling?" Saber asked. Saber wondered if Shiro will materialize her sword, and the drug came back into effect. "You will stay in the between of normal and zombie." Saber said. Saber wonders how come the drug will always go into effect, and she wonders why she gets mad she gets another personality.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Nodding a bit he got up and nearly fell down to the floor out of weakness, "I guess I need some rest first". He did not knew what she meant by staying between zombie and normal and just decided to ignore it. Looking up at her he tilted his head, "What happened last night, I do not remember anything". He groaned and stood up going to the bathroom, "I need a bath. He slipped inside the bath and let the hot water hit his back, all the weakness slowly slipping away from his body.
Back to top Go down
Maya Natsume
Sexed
Maya Natsume

Female
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Saber went up to him and smiled. "So how are you do you want my help to your bed?" Saber asked. Saber looked at him, and thought for a second. He really needs to be protected, and I will protect him.. Saber thought. Saber smiled, and looked at him. The drug made him in the him be between normal and zombie.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnofreckoning.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zarazel
Sex Pot
Zarazel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 pm

He groans and shook his head, " nah it's quite alright Saber I can manage by myself". After taking a bath feeling a bit refreshed he dried himself off and walked toward his room laying on his bed while looking up to the ceiling. Not really knowing what happened he decided to take a nap. Covering his body with a blanket he closed his eyes and tried to relax while looking up to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)   Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saber and her guardian (Maya Natsume and Zarazel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2