Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-07

[Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:08 pm

The god rasied his head and groaned with delight. His hands attatched themselves to both asscheeks and he squeezed her, kneading her ass with the same warm hands that had been on her body. "Mrrmmm... You woman, you must have been tutored by the Priestesses of the Temple, have you not?" He said it with a smirk, then looked down at ehr naked ass and glistening sex. "I would be much delighted if you would sit on me while you attended to my member. Licking it, kissing it and the like."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Sarina blushed and sat back a little to look up at him. Her hands still touched his member, still massaged gently with her fingers. "S-sit on you, my lord?" She asked softly, a bit confused. Did he mean, like, sit on his lap, or his... face? The thought sent shivers up her spine as she leaned over and licked up his massive member. "I will do whatever you wish me to, my lord... you are now my master, after all."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:26 pm

"So be it. Do not loosen your grip on me, for that is what I wish of you." After he said that, the god grabbed ehr ass and with a quick lift, her knees where at each side of his chest. Her crotch was against his face, and he drove against her. Before she knew it, his long, wet and moist tongue licked her lips. Slowly, he locked again... Tasting her, and pleasuring her back in return for her attention given to his own monstreous, and yet divine cock.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Sarina blushes and squeaked softly. "A-ah... m-my lo--" Before she could say anything substantial, she was lost in all the attention he was giving to her sexy. "Ah... m-my god..." She gasped softly, her eyes going wide as she felt his snout against her sensitive areas. Her grip managed to tighten around him and she parted her lips to let him in again, sucking hard on the head of his massive member.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:38 pm

"Yes." Was a word that slipped out between his breaths and slurps. "Go on." He panted out with lust and desire for her, desire for her body and the pleasure she could give him. He redoubled his efforts and responded at her sharp suck, which he loved more and more... With a prod. He stiffened his tongue, and penetrated her tightness by a cpuple of inches. He loved the tastes of this mortal woman.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Sarina released a shaky moan from around his member. She had no idea the god-beast was a gentle creature, or that he liked to please women so much, rather than just be pleased. She swallowed hard and relaxed her throat again, swallowing some more of him than before. She swallowed about six inches of him, this time, the muscles of her throat massaging him all on their own.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:53 pm

His tongue slithered up and down her slit rapdily. His breaths where hard and laboured. When the god thought about it, he could swear that he was close to an orgasm. He had always, always blessed the women on their faces, symbolicly taking his gift. This wasn't different, and he pushed ehr ass to the side. "Sarina, I will bless you soon. You must be on your knees and face me... And use your mouth on me, and both of your hands to work on my godly pole." He could hardly wait for it. With the first orgasm done, he would spend the entire night, and a couple of years possibly, having sex with her.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Sarina nodded and started to slowly reposition herself. She wanted to do whatever would make him happy. She regretfully pulled herself up off of him, and moved to stand between his legs, and then to kneel. Her lips met his rod again and she took it in as far as she could, getting about two thirds of it into her throat. The last third she began to massage with her fingers, squeezing hard, trying to make him feel good, like he'd been making her feel.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 pm

"Yes, proceed. Proceed." The god was almost groaning. Having had sex for centuries made him very good at repressing the more obvious expressions, as it could diminish his superhuman divinity. He opened his eyes and looked down at her, slurping and sucking and grabbing his massive member and forcing it deep down her throat. She was much better then any 'beginner' he had ever had. "I must tell you, that you are the most proficcient woman I have seen. Keep this up... And your blessing will arrive shortly." With that said, he waited and felt his orgasm comming closer. If he could, he would prolong this just to have her continuing this act of paying her respects to the gods.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Sarina blushed heavily. He was being so kind--she wanted to feel his touch again, feel his rough skin against her soft skin. Kneeling there, in front of a god she'd worshiped since she was a little girl, completely naked, her pussy dripping juices just for him. Her breasts were even releasing a little bit of juice--this was new to her. She swallowed as much of his huge rod as she could--quite a lot, actually. She was massaging the base, too, mouth sucking away like a Hoover.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:05 pm

The god groaned with closed eyes as she continued to pray to him with ehr body. He slipped out of her mouth slowly, and stood up infront of her. She saw him now, covered in gold and gemstones, sparkling against the light form the torches. His mighty and slick member was infront of her, pointing down at ehr as he grabbed himself... And aimed for her face. "Open your mouth, mortal..." He groaned and his massive hand went faster and faster. His breath increased and his speech was erratic. "Taste the divinity of the gods..." He jolted his head up, and shot one massive glob against her, aimed for her lips and mouth. He continued to jerk his godly cock and the jets of hot ejaculate continued to rain on her body. "Feel my ... Blessings."
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:12 pm

Sarina closed her eyes and opened her mouth as he instructed her to. His load landed on her tongue, inside her mouth, filling it all the way. She swallowed the first big gulp, and a lot more got onto her face. She tried to catch it all in her mouth, but it was difficult, as there was so very much. When the spurts finally stopped, she wiped at her eyes, as she didn't want to open them with all the salty liquid on her lids.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:21 pm

The god, this mighty Lizard-God, panted. He panted as he looked down at Sarina and saw her face nearly covered with him. He nodded, and removed his hand from his thick member. "You are now blessed, and the pact is made. You will stay here with me, and be blessed for a long time until the time I say it is enough, and you will return to pursuit whatever profession you desire, even such professions previously unaccesible to you." He inhaled slowly, and spoke with a louder voice again. "If you so wish, I can bless you once more tonight before I retire. Do you feel up to it, Sarina?"
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Sarina looked up at him with wide, sparkling eyes. She was blessed! She felt very special. She nodded, shyly, and leaned up to lick the tip of his member. "My lord, will you..." She took a deep, shaky breath. "Will you take my... virginity... this evening?" She asked softly, her shaky fingers touching his shaft. Giving him oral was amazing, but... when he gave her oral... it gave her this amazing feeling... She wanted to feel it again.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:31 pm

He looked down at her, still as regal and divine as ever. A smile slowly formed on his face, the one of pride. Over her, a friendly smile that was meant to encourage ehr and let her know she was doing herself a huge favour. "Of course. How could I deny your request? Your praying surely has made you deserving of... More blessing." He nodded to Sarina, then reached a hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Sarina smiled shyly, blushing. He was so nice to her. She climbed off her knees onto her feet and took his hand--rather, she took his finger. His hand was too big for her to grasp. She was so small next to him, almost cute just because of the size difference, and for other reasons too.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:48 pm

Quoxactl, the Lizard God, took her to the bedroom. Actually, it was the same room they where in, the cushions, just far behind the throne room in a secluded part of the grotto. A large, wide and red madrass looking bed was there with several cusions at once end. Blossoms surrounded them, and it looked very romantic. The god looked back at Sarina and smiled, and stood next to the bed and faced her. Before her eyes, the god undressed himself of his jewelry and golden necklaces. His cock was still hard and pointing towards her small body... Hitning what she was going to expect. Whatever training she have had in the temple to prepare Sarina for this occasion had to work, otherwise she was in a world of hurt.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:55 pm

Sarina swallowed hard. She was nervous. To be blessed by him was wonderful, but she didn't want him to hurt her. She loved her god--she wasn't sure she could love him if he hurt her. Shyly, she climbed onto the bed, looking up at him with big, wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:05 pm

He moved her to the bed, and soon he was over her. His mighty, hot and slick cock was between her legs... But also touched her stomach. The god's hands kept him from crushing her, but his snout was at ehr ear... Licking and kissing her neck. Until he whispered a question. "Have the temple priestesses... Prepared you for my girth?" He was refering to the occasional 'ritual' with fake genitalia that would prepare a woman for how large he was. Some did it, some didn't. He was curious if she had.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:15 pm

"A-a few times, my lord." She managed, softly, the kisses on her neck making her hips buck slightly. His kisses and licks felt so good. She closed her eyes and shyly reached up to touch his chest, very tentative, not sure exactly what to do. "I-it hurt when they did it... They said they were... s-stretching me..." She blushed, remembering the feeling of the other priestesses touching her breasts and sensitive pussy. It had felt really good.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:36 pm

Quoxactl continued to kiss Sarina's neck. One of his hands stroked her side, and it was obvious that he was excited once more. He could taste her own excitement... And felt more aroused then he probably should. "Then, I advise you to prepare yourself... Because I will stretch you out tonight." His pelvis then moved, and his pulsating and hot member stroked her stomach.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:43 pm

Sarina looked long, slow breaths, closing her eyes, touching his sides, exploring his abdomen a little. She was so cute, so small compared to him. He excited her more than she imagined possible. She was so very wet, her juice was dripping out onto the bed. She swallowed hard and reached up to touch his cheek gently. "M-my lord..." She murmured, softly. "My lord, may I kiss you, please?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:35 pm

He moved closer. The god moves his surprisingly soft lips against her own, and kissed her slowly. He closed his eyes, and moved a hand down to ehr chest, which he used to delicatly stroke the nipple of one of her breasts. He felt incredibly aroused, and very tempted to ravage her. It would not be in his nature, so he fought his urges. Still... He wished for some satisfaction. It was at that moment, that the Lizard God started to move his hips back and forth... Stroking his own hot member against Sarina's unblemished skin.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Sarina moved her fingers down her own body until she got to his member, pressing against his stomach. She pressed them to his hot, stiff rod, stroking gently. She shyly kissed him back--it was her first kiss, technically. He hadn't kissed her mouth, just her face, and her ears and neck. And... somewhere else, too. She parted her lips slightly for him, in case it was what he wanted, to put his tongue into her mouth. She smiled shyly against his lips, her fingers still just resting against his member.
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:55 pm

THe god opened his mouth with her. His lips touched ehrs, then he slid the long tongue into ehr mouth. First, he licked ehr lip, then touched ehr own wet and flat tongue. Gently, he licked the inside of ehr mouth... While his pelvis rocked on, slowly rubbing himself against ehr smooth stomach, relishing in the touch of ehr cold skin against his pulsating, scalding hot cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]   [Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Oh, GOD!][Rawrg && Swede]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next