Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting... Empty
PostSubject: ". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting...   ". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:02 am

------

This thread is a storehouse for supplemental materials from GRiMMERY.

Please do not post anything in this thread, go raibh maith agat!!

------
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: ". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting...   ". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:06 am

-----
----

B - s i d e ---------------------------------------

B --G --c --h --e --c -- k ,,-----------
------------- The H o u xxr { ti.me } forgot !!
------------- ___________________________________

-------- Okay! F e e t on the mat ! A r m s out !
                      -------- Is this your w a l l e t sir?
                      -------- We're going to need you to s t e p over here...

__________ _________

| w h a t c h e r e n a m e? | What's the username you'll be roleplaying under - and whatever you'd like to be called. :'D
                                  | w h i c h r o l e (s)? | Whose the lucky character you'll be snatching?
                                  | h o w o f t e n? | Gimme a rough idea of how often you'll be able to post.
                                  | p a p e r w o r k! |

I need three post samples: One you like, one that's average, and one you don't. This gives me an idea of your writing. If you don't have that many, write me a drabble. :3

__________ _________

Code:
                      [list][list][list][size=10][color=springgreen]|[/color] w h a t c h e r e n a m e[color=cornflowerblue][b]?[/b][/color] [color=springgreen]|[/color] What's the username you'll be roleplaying under - and whatever you'd like to be called. :'D
                      [color=springgreen]|[/color] w h i c h r o l e (s)[color=cornflowerblue][b]?[/b][/color] [color=springgreen]|[/color] Whose the lucky character you'll be snatching?
                      [color=springgreen]|[/color] h o w o f t e n[color=cornflowerblue][b]?[/b][/color] [color=springgreen]|[/color] Gimme a rough idea of how often you'll be able to post.
                      [color=springgreen]|[/color] p a p e r w o r k[color=cornflowerblue][b]![/b][/color] [color=springgreen]|[/color]

I need three post samples: One you like, one that's average, and one you don't. This gives me an idea of your writing. If you don't have that many, write me a drabble. :3
                      [/size][/list][/list][/list]

And there you go! Be sure to PM it directly to me. Not a rule so much, but for sortings sake, title it Startstruck Anonymous.

Back to top Go down
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female

PostSubject: Re: ". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting...   ". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting... EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 am

-----
----

B - s i d e ---------------------------------------

p --r --o --f --i --l -- e ,,-----------
------------- The H o u xxr { ti.me } forgot !!
------------- ___________________________________

-------- So here, finally, is the p r o f i l e.
                  -------- Take your time, and feel free to
                  -------- p r e t t y it up, as long as the words
                  -------- and format stays the same
                  -------- you can make it shiny as you like

-------- I'd prefer if it was written in t h i r d person.
                  -------- Post it in the OOC when you're all finished! ♥

-------- To find a meaning fitting yer charrie in the
                  -------- Victorian Era's language of flowers, [this]
                  -------- is a good guide.

--------------- | [url = link to their main music theme here.com ]♫[ /url] |

[img = p i c t u r e ' g o e s ' e r e ][ /img]

full name here

Here goes one or two flowers - these are their emblem of sorts.

* A sentence or two introduction/quote of the character should go here.

-- --

------------------- E X -- L i B R A__________ &&

----Cén t-a i n m atá ort? » » » nicknames and titles

----and the c a n d l e w a x drips » » » age, birthday, [and grade].

---- e x s and w h y s » » » gender

----I k i s s » » » sexuality

----Of m a r t y r s and m a d m e n » » » The part they play

------------------- L a M B R E Q U I N__________ &&

----l o o k deep » » » Pictures, linked fancy like.

----So p h o t o g a s m i c !! » » »

Description of their appearance

----Oooo l a l a » » »

Clothing. If they're a student, what have they done to personalize their uniform?

------------------- L e A B H A R__________ &&

history

------------------- S C é I M -- D A T H a N N A__________ &&

----Hello S t a r s h i n e !! » » »

personality

----i w i s h » » »

What do they wish for on falling stars?

----sweet c r a v i n g s » » »

A list of likes...

----b i t t e r almonds » » »

...and dislikes

---- b e a t s && b s i d e s » » » other songs

ι --α м-- t ђ ε

t i t l e of E i d o l o n ,,
                  n a m e of E i d o l o n !!

who c a s t s » » » Dreaming or the Dark?

One paragraph+ description of the Eidolon in both forms, and/or any stages they've reached.

One paragraph+ description of abilities and talents - including what element the Eidolon manifests as, and any physical changes to the wielder... And a short personality (if they have one).

USERNAME --------

Code:
    [color=white]---------------[/color] [size=16]| [url = link to their main music theme here.com ]♫[ /url] |[/size]

[center][img = p i c t u r e ' g o e s ' e r e ][ /img]

[size=20][color=springgreen]full name here[/color][/size]

[size=10]「 [color=lightgreen]Here goes one or two flowers - these are their emblem of sorts.[/color] 」[/size]

[size=20]*[/size] [size=15][color=cornflowerblue]A sentence or two introduction/quote of the character should go here.[/color][/size]

[color=springgreen][size=25][color=springgreen]✾[/color][/size][/color] [color=white]--[/color] [color=cornflowerblue][size=25]✾[/size][/color] [color=white]--[/color] [color=lightgreen][size=25]✾[/size][/color][/center]

[color=white]-------------------[/color][size=18][color=lightgreen]✾[/color][/size] [color=cornflowerblue][size=13]E X [color=white]--[/color] L i B R A[/color]__________[/size] &&

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]Cén t-[color=springgreen]a i n m[/color] atá ort?[/b] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size] [size=9]nicknames and titles[/size]

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]and the [color=springgreen]c a n d l e w a x[/color] drips[/b] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size] [size=9]age, birthday, [and grade]. [/size]

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b][color=springgreen] e x s[/color] and [color=springgreen]w h y s[/b][/color] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size] [size=9]gender [/size]

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]I [color=springgreen]k i s s[/b][/color] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size] [size=9]sexuality [/size]

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]Of [color=springgreen]m a r t y r s[/color] and [color=springgreen]m a d m e n[/b][/color] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size] [size=9]The part they play[/size]

[color=white]-------------------[/color][size=18][color=lightgreen]✾[/color][/size] [color=cornflowerblue][size=13]L a M B R E Q U I N[/color]__________[/size] &&

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b][color=springgreen]l o o k[/color] deep[/b] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size] [size=9]Pictures, linked fancy like. [/size]

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]So [color=springgreen]p h o t o g a s m i c[/b][/color] !! [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]Description of their appearance[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
    [color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]Oooo [color=springgreen]l a l a[/b][/color] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]Clothing. If they're a student, what have they done to personalize their uniform?[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]-------------------[/color][size=18][color=lightgreen]✾[/color][/size] [color=cornflowerblue][size=13]L e A B H A R[/color]__________[/size] &&

[list][list][list][list][size=9]history[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]-------------------[/color][size=18][color=lightgreen]✾[/color][/size] [color=cornflowerblue][size=13]S C é I M [color=white]--[/color] D A T H a N N A[/color]__________[/size] &&

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]Hello [color=springgreen]S t a r s h i n e[/b][/color] !! [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]personality[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
    [color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]i [color=springgreen]w i s h[/b][/color] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]What do they wish for on falling stars?[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
    [color=white]----[/color][size=10][b]sweet [color=springgreen]c r a v i n g s[/b][/color] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]A list of likes...[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
    [color=white]----[/color][size=10][b][color=springgreen]b i t t e r[/color] almonds[/b] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]...and dislikes[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=white]----[/color][size=10][b] [color=springgreen]b e a t s[/color] && [color=springgreen]b s i d e s[/color][/b] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size] [size=9]other songs[/size]

[center][size=11]ι [color=white]--[/color]α м[color=white]--[/color] t ђ ε[/size]

[size=17][color=lightgreen][i]t i t l e of E i d o l o n[/i][/color]  [b],,[/b][/size]
    [size=13][b][color=cornflowerblue]n a m e of E i d o l o n[/color]  !![/b][/size]

[size=10][color=springgreen] who [b] c a s t s[/b][/color] [color=lightgreen]» » »[/color][/size] [size=9]Dreaming or the Dark?[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]One paragraph+ description of the Eidolon in both forms, and/or any stages they've reached.

One paragraph+ description of abilities and talents - including what element the Eidolon manifests as, and any physical changes to the wielder... And a short personality (if they have one).[/size][/list][list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/center]

[right][size=18][color=springgreen]USERNAME[/color][/size] [color=cornflowerblue][size=18]✾[/size][/color][color=white]--------[/color][/right]
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting...   ". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting... Empty

Back to top Go down

". G R I M M E R Y." ...no posting...
    Page 1 of 1