Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Renie's Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:01 am

I'm not that important of a person to make a journal. But I thought I'd make one all the same! Um. Now, what to talk about?

Renie is from this moment on, determined to stay a virgin until her wedding night, during which her lover must take his pants and all that off under the bedcovers at night. Why? Because poor little Renie can't stand the sight of a man's dick. Now, before there's any conclusions, she had no idea what the fuck her sexuality is. But she knows for certain that the dick is not pretty, and she never ever wants to see one again. Now she knows some people heard this a few nights ago, but after trying to see if she could, she realized she couldn't stand the sight one bit. Thus this determination is set.

On another note. Little Renie must point out that she has gone into plenty of roleplays and constantly replying to them. I use to have patience, but it wears thin when she constantly hears people whining about wanting replies, even if it's not to her own threads. Renie hasn't got the best temper, and hopefully people understand when Renie says she needs a break, she needs a break. Chances are she hasn't eaten yet either since the first thing she does is sit at the computer.

So...um...yeah. that's it. For now.
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 am

-lurves- No worries Renie Love.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:14 pm

;-; Stupid school and work. Renie's roleplays have suffered. T_T I'm sorry for the roleplays I've been ignoring. I don't mean to (okay, okay, some of them I do). The roleplays I've been responding to are ones I have the most interest in or are beginning. No offense, but when you're crushed for time, you tend to focus on specific ones.

Renie's online hours this week:

Monday: After 7pm
Tuesday: After 9pm
Wednesday: After 7pm
Thursday: After 6pm
Friday: After 9pm
Saturday: After 9pm
Sunday: All day possibly

T_T I hate school and work. But it's money, and it is education. *sigh* I'm hoping if I don't spend any of my money I can used the saved up cash to buy a laptop so I'll be online while I'm at school. I love you all <3 And it is currently 10:16pm here :O
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 11:28 am

I miss you Renie -Cling huggles- But I understand I've been mushed doing my school work and stuffs. Although I don't have a job and I'm amazing that you can handle it all. I'm so like proud of you. =)
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Renie has been having a tough time with school and work. My schedule is posted in my domain, first thread. Besides having little free time, I've been tired lately, so I've been going to bed around 10 - 11 pm. Nothing really exciting has happened to me since last update. I've gotten a stalker at my campus, and have been falling asleep in lectures. My parents are concerned about my health since they don't think it's normal for anyone to be so tired all the time, especially me. I use to be able to be fine with just a few hours of sleep. Along with being tired so often, I've been getting pretty bad headaches, and white outs (I don't faint, but everything goes black for a second and then I start to see again, as if I blinked, for a really long time *Just in case your not sure what I mean by white out). I'll be going to the doctors soon to get checked out, since I'm pretty paranoid, and I figure if it's nothing serious the doctor will tell me, but if it's the beginning of something bigger, then I best know now, right?
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:20 pm

You poor, poor thing... It's really amazing about the stuff you gotta put up with nowadays. The stalker, your health, virtually anything that comes your way. But if I know you, (technically, I don't, but I do in some way), you're as every bit of a trooper as I figured you'd be.

Just try to take it easy on yourself and be careful out there, alright? I don't wanna hear on the news that something might have happened to you. 'Cuz if I did, I'd haul my big ass down there and start waylaying into the SOB that's been buggin' ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:20 pm

Small story short. Renie was in a car accident on wednesday.

Last edited by Renesmee Cullen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:54 pm

Jesus...! Shocked

That is a scary wreck. It's still good to know you're doing OK after something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
Renesmee Cullen
Sex Beast
Renesmee Cullen

Female

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:44 pm

October 28th, 2008

Hmm...I might get a haircut tomorrow.

Renie's Thoughts 12329610

I think I might actually get it like this one. Only that long piece you see there would be a little smaller. xD My hair isn't long enough to have that long of a strand. What do you think?

THEY FUCKED UP MY HAIR DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renie's Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renie's Thoughts   Renie's Thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Renie's Thoughts
Page 1 of 1