Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death's Looking for slaves

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Death Angel Vox
Shrimp

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Death's Looking for slaves Empty
PostSubject: Death's Looking for slaves   Death's Looking for slaves EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:31 pm

THe rules you would have to follow:

You are to have but only one master and that would be myself. You are not to have any masters, of course, either. It goes for any gender. There will be no exceptions.

Disobedience will only be tolerated for so long, and you will be punished for such. If you are disobedient for too long or too often, you will be disowned and will have to degrade yourself and beg for me to take you back. It is not guaranteed that I will do so.

You will be treated like a true slave. And in doing so, you will be completely honest. No matter what I ask of you, you will answer honestly. Dishonesty is the same as disobedience and will either be punished or simply not tolerated, depending on what degree of lying it was.

You will not indulge in any sort of sexual pleasure if I do not allow it. Even if I am not online, you will not perform any sort of sexual act. As a true slave, even if I am not somehow available at the moment, you are to follow my every command, including this. I do not only own you online, I own you in ‘Real Life’. Remember this.

You are to call me master and only master, unless otherwise instructed.

For rather obvious reasons, I require my slaves to own either a webcam or a camera. Preferably both.

My slaves are required to have AIM, MSN or YIM. Communication is a must. Quick replies are a must. PMs are accepted, only if the slaves replies very quickly, so that it is almost comparable to a messenger.

As stated before, I have control over you in ‘RL’, even when I am not currently online. Outside of your home, you will wear no sort of underwear, whatsoever. Even when wearing a skirt, so choose your clothing wisely.

At home, you will wear nothing at all. If this is not possible, you will wear revealing clothing and no underwear. Remember; disobedience is only tolerated for so long.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Death's Looking for slaves   Death's Looking for slaves EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Hrmmm, quick question are you Grim Reaper from DRP?
Back to top Go down
Death Angel Vox
Shrimp

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Death's Looking for slaves   Death's Looking for slaves EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:06 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
Monkey
Shrimp
Monkey

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Death's Looking for slaves   Death's Looking for slaves EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:19 am

Are you AD??
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Death's Looking for slaves   Death's Looking for slaves EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:53 pm

So even if you demand obedience from your slave and they respond how do you know that they are telling the truth? Because this is the internet. In real life, everybody lies. How do you expect this to be any difference?
[/curiosity]
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/weatheredkeys/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death's Looking for slaves   Death's Looking for slaves Empty

Back to top Go down

Death's Looking for slaves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Out of Character - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Personals-
Jump to: