Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelforonlyyou03
Shrimp

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies Empty
PostSubject: Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies   Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:52 pm

Well well boys and girls... I have arrived. As many of you know, I have been clicking my heels around these forums for a good time now. My pallet has devoloped a devine taste for the sick and twisted torment of others. Each day has broken another limit and left myself with a long list of Do's, and a non existant list of Dont's.

My, doesn't that make you lucky?

This little spit fire is finally going to offer her services to each and every one of you little "toys". Yes, you heard me right. I am becoming the Pro Dominatrix of Darker.

That means that you all have a chance at earning a rp with me, that can center around your submissive fantasies. You just have to give me the list of your little fetishes and how you would like to be used. A good plot might even get you a better chance of getting your rp.

Now what am I asking for in return for fulfilling your ache? Adoration, thoughtful little notes, displays of your appreciation. Well, I'm sure you can wrap your head around that. Nothing is life is free.

Well!? What are you waiting for!? Get your little submissive and fetishized urges fulfilled for the small price of showing your extreme appreciation, and keeping me insterested in you.

There are no limits!

There is nothing to scare me away!

I will not go out and tell people on darker how fucked up you are! They probably already know.

I don't care if your a boy or a girl!

Now hurry up and PM me!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiss of Allure
Sex Pot
Kiss of Allure

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies   Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:21 am

Well, you've certainly got a dominatrix personality. Quite frankly you intimidate me, but I like it. I'm interested, but I'll have to spend some time considering if I want to get wrapped up in your attentions.

Lately I've noticed my skills are lacking. I have seemed to lost my control and precision over my abilities. I'm hoping to hone them a bit more before I enter into something I know I like, but may unfortunately ruin because my skills aren't up to par.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/weatheredkeys/
RRRpyro
Sex Pot
RRRpyro

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies   Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:19 am

ANGEL!!!! Your here! On BM! yay. Now, I notice that you haven't logged in in a long time, but now that DRP is down perhaps you will open your archives and visit here and when you do I hope you see this message. Lets continue our Rp!
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Surprise   Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:09 am

If and when you do come on Angel, since darker is dead unexpectedly, I would like to do a mistress/slave or mistress/pet, since you sound like a more dominant character then me, and I would like to be submissive once in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies   Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies Empty

Back to top Go down

Lit Sadistic little girl looking for subbies
Page 1 of 1