Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was a bad girl...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

I was a bad girl... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Michael finally pulled out of Lilly's dripping cunt, a strand of his cum attaching his cock head to her sweet lips. He wrapped the strand around his finger and he held it in front of Lilly's face, before taking the panties out and then sticking his finger into her lips. "Now Lilly, we are going to talk every day after school from now on. That means you don't get to wear panties any more," He smiled once more at her as he pulled his finger out and began to rub his cock over her face, smearing it.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:30 pm

Lilly nods and suckles on the finger while she can, tasting the odd cream again. She blushes when he tells her not to wear panties and nods again while he rubs his cock against her face. The seven-year-old licks his yogurt, cum, sex juices and saliva-covered cock, moaning softly at the sweet yet tart taste. After he had finished, she licks her lips and rubs her face clean, licking her fingers clean as well afterwards. Then, sliding off the desk and onto her shaky legs, she blushes and dresses without her panties since he had them. The young blonde then leaves the room with her bag and walks home.

At home, she greets her mother, Sasha, and they talk about Lilly's day at school. However, when Sasha tries to clean the last bit of cum from her daughter's hair, not knowing exactly what it was, Lilly stops her, uses her index and middle finger to get it and then licks her fingers clean in a very lurid fashion like if she were sucking a cock. Sasha let it go until she found that her youngest daughter wasn't wearing any panties. When asked about it, Lilly told her mother that Mr. Edwards had taken them and wanted to talk with her again tomorrow after school. And by talk he means put his odd smelling meat stick into her naughty place or maybe she'd have to 'suck him off' again. Appalled by this, she comforts her daughter and tells her that she will not go to school tomorrow and that she'd have a talk with this Mr. Edwards.

That night, before falling asleep, Lilly's hand slides over her body and into her pajama bottoms, idly rubbing at her wet sex. She had become wet again while thinking about Mr. Edwards and it was these thoughts that saw her to sleep.

*****************************************************************************************************

The next day, after school, Sasha Sullivan knocked on Mr. Edward's classroom door and entered. Nobody was currently in here so she sat in a chair by the far wall, facing the door. When he didn't show up for another ten minutes, she got up and turned to the window. The thirty-two-year-old woman crosses her arms beneath her chest somewhat angrily. Who was he to do this to her family! How dare he! she raged in her head. Still, some part of her found it exotic and arousing and it disgusted her a bit. The strawberry blonde is dressed in a blue wrap-around blouse that has a deep V-cut and hugs her curves tightly along with a black skirt that falls to her mid-thigh. Beneath that, she wore a black bra and thong with sheer stockings and a garter belt. On her feet, she has 2" heels.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:19 pm

Michael had gone down to the copy room a little before school was over, allowing the kids to leave a minute early so he could start copying the assignments for tomorrow. He walked back into the class room wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off his muscles and jeans today. He smiled softly at Sasha, "Hello beautiful, how can I help you?" His eyes drank in her body as he walked up to her, planting his lips on hers, not really giving her a chance to talk.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:33 pm

Sasha was about to berate the man for his behavior with her daughter but his kiss silenced her. At first she was going to pull away but she didn't, her lips instead pressing against his for a moment, her body almost melting against his until she remembers what he had done. The strawberry blonde then pulls away and slaps him as hard as she can across his cheek. "How... How dare you!" she screams at him, her eyes glaring at him even as her body trembles some from her conflicted desires.

On one hand, she found the teacher unimaginably desirable, igniting a flame within her that she had thought was snuffed out years ago. On the other hand, she had to protect her daughter from him. Sasha takes a step back, to put some distance between them, bumping up against a table. "I... I... I want you to write an apology to my daughter, Lilly, for what you did to her yesterday! I... And then... I... I'll go to the school board and have you kicked out!" she says, trying to threaten him.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Michael smiled softly at her after she slapped him. He closed the distance between the two of them before grabbing her tits and throwing her down to the ground roughly. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her up, throwing her into the wall. He pushed up hard against her, "Oh, you aren't going to tell anyone about it you little slut." He smirked softly stepping back and throwing her to the ground again, "Now, you are going to strip for me and as long as you do as I say, I'll leave your daughter alone"
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:45 pm

The woman yelps when he grabs her Double-D cup breasts and tosses her around, a deep blush on her cheeks when she feels his body pressed against hers. Afraid of what he might do if she refused, she nods slowly and stands up. Slowly, her hand trembling some, she removes the blue blouse and the skirt and then her bra and thong. Lastly, she took off her shoes and her stockings and the garter belt, folding each item and setting them on a chair. Her green eyes fall to the floor and she holds one arm over her breasts while her other hand covers her naked womanhood. "Happy n-n-n-now?" she stutters, glancing up at him before looking away.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:48 pm

"I am a little happier yes," Michael said smirking softly as he cupped her tits under her arms and began bouncing them lightly. "But I'll be a lot happier when you get down on your knees and start sucking my cock. I want to see what I have to look forward to in your daughter." He smirked once more as he forced her down to her knees, letting out his large cock. He began rubbing her lips with it, "Open wide!"
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:56 pm

"But... But you said that if I did what you wanted, you'd leave her alone!" she exclaims, blushing heavily as she's fondled and then pushed to her knees. She tries to turn her head from his cock but then she remembers what he said and opens her mouth a little, her tongue lightly licking at his hard shaft of manmeat. For some reason, she licks it again and her blush deepens before she takes the head of his thick cock into her mouth, sucking lightly. Suddenly, she pulls her lips from his cock and looks down at the floor. "Promise... Promise me... Promise me that you'll leave Lilly alone if I do what you say..." she says, her voice trying to be strong and authoritative even though it's shaky.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:01 pm

When she looked away after licking his dick a couple of times, Michael got angry and grabbed her hair and yanked it up hard, forcing her head up and her mouth open. He took the moment to pull her head onto his cock and began pulling her up and down on his thick shaft, "I will not promise anything," He said smirking, "Except that you will be my bitch," He laughed softly, groaning lightly as he took advantage of her body.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:14 pm

Sasha blushes deeply when she's forced to take the teacher's long cock into her mouth, making a few gagging noises as she's forced to slide her mouth along his cock. She closes her eyes tightly, her tongue licking his cock weakly. After a moment, her moans of protest become more like moans of pleasure as she sucks him off, starting softly at first, hesitant to willingly do anything yet somewhat afraid not to. The older woman's eyes remained closed but not as tightly but her hands remain in place, protecting her breasts and pussy from view.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:16 pm

Michael groaned softly as he looked down, seeing his cock go in and out of her lips, "You know, your daughter looks alot like you from up here." He laughed softly at Sasha, "Now Sasha, if you drop your arms down I will let you control the pace of this blow job." He smirked softly, shoving her head down and forcing her to deep throat his cock, grunting softly at her. "Alright my little bitch?'
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 pm

The working mother of two blushes deeper, hearing him laugh and taunt her. After a few moments of being forced to deep throat the man's fat cock, her arms drop to her sides. Her face felt hot from embarrassment from being coerced into a situation like this. Carefully, she raises a hand to hold his cock at the base to keep it steady, trying to pull her mouth back since he had said that she could control the pace. She didn't like having her face fucked so forcefully and she found his name-calling both hurtful and surprisingly arousing.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Michael smirked softly before pulling out and pushing her onto her back. He straddled her chest and pushed her tit's together before sliding inbetween the globes of woman-flesh. He grinned and began to tit fuck the Double-Ds. his head hitting her lips each time, "Thats a good slut"
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:38 am

The strawberry-blonde bites her lower lip as she's pushed onto her back and exposed to him. Her blush deepens as he straddles her and presses her full DD-cup breasts together, moaning softly when she feels his length push between them. She tries to turn her head away but her movement is limited by his position. Feeling the hard cock press at her lips with each thrust, she squirms and blushes deeply beneath him. "Mmmmm... I... I'm not a slut!! I'm the mother of one of your students!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm... Please... Let me go!" she whimpers to him, her voice softer than she'd have liked.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 am

Michael grunted softly, "True you are the mother of one of my students, but you are a slut anyways." He laughed softly, thrusting harder into her tits and hitting her lips harder. His balls started to tighten and he grunted hard as he started to cum, spraying her face and hair and the sides of her tits with his hot seed. He panted softly as he began to stroke himself so he would stay hard.
Back to top Go down
Lost_Roses
Virgin

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:24 am

She blushes when he becomes rougher with her, thrusting between her breasts harder. She squirms more beneath him, trying to turn her face away from his throbbing cock. When he cums on her, she squeaks and blushes heavily, her face feeling hotter than ever. Sasha had closed her eyes so that she wouldn't get any of his cum in them. After he had finished, she accidentally licks her lips, her tongue picking up some of his seed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was a bad girl...   I was a bad girl... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I was a bad girl...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2