Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female
Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-08-14

The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:57 am

The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 Icon-5
What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

Hearing her he cowered, pulling the toy before his face much like any other child. Her harsh words hurting him, he wasn't merely just a servant to the master. He had been what had seemed to be an attempt at a child- though this was hardly anything like the real thing. Despite that he was still here and everlastingly young. He whimpered, looking at her from behind his toy. He hadn't come in here on command, he had come out of his own will. "h..he....d-dd-didn't sss-send me" he stuttered, what else was he to say? It was the truth.

The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 Picture74-2
Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:26 am

He was scared by her words adn it was not an act. "Sweetie, I did not know. I did not mean to raise my voice." Sshe moved out of the bed even though it was painful and kneeled in front of him. "I did not mean it sweetie." She took his hands in hers. "Can you forgive me?" She asked him as there was another noise behind her. "What is your name? Mine is Marguerite but you can call me Maggie. My father used to call me that. Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 am

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

He felt her hands on his, his eyes having small tears at their edges as he looked up at her. His toy now at his side, the small thing was relic of his past- a dusty old bunny toy he had been accustomed to holding no matter where he went. He still did it here, not that he'd stop. "maggie?" he said, getting a hand free to dry his own tears as he looked up at her with a weak smile. He was still crying, but he could smile known the less. "yune" he said softly, his blond short hair resting at the side of his head. (yune is apart of my role-play characters, just he's not a neko here)

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:02 am

Marguerite smiled when he did. "Yune, do you think you can show me the way out of here, Sweetie. I want to go out for a while but I think I will get lost." His little toy was not far from him at all times. "Sweetie, can you help me get out of the castl without your master seeing me?"
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:09 am

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

Looking up at her and request, he smiled weakly. "Its hard... but you probably could.." he spoke, picking up his toy as he hugged it happily. He then looked up at her softly "You'd need to sneak past most of the guards through the back.... but you'd have to stay in the shadows..." he spoke, almost sounding like an expert at getting out of this place. Half the time the others didn't even know the little child was here.

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:24 pm

"Then, let us go and sneak out." She smirked devilishly. If it meant for her to get out of this prison and hell then she would follow to the ends of the world. "Yune, hurry I do not want to get caught." She opened the door and saw there were guards in front of her. "Well there went my escape. Can I help you or are you here to hold up the wall?"
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:28 pm

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

He blinked, "Hold up the wall?" she confused him as he watched her. He blinked after a moment and slipped into the shadows before reappearing beside her. She needed to learn how to move, he could see that much.

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:33 pm

She followed him into the shadows and shook her head. "I will tell you about it later. I am not sure how I am going to be able to do this Yune. Your master has something about him that seems to connect us. I wdo not want anything to do with him." A guard caught her and she hissed. "Get your hands off of me!"
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:11 am

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

Blinking as equally confused as before, he watched as she was caught. His presence being pushed away like so many other times. "Hey! Let her go!" he said trying to sound strong as he was swiftly picked out and spanked. He cried out in pain, clinging to his bunny tightly as the other held him up by his shirt. Eyes glaring at him.

A long drawn out sigh could be heard nearby, the same ominous blood red eyes stared out at the two, mainly his to be bride. "Does one not learn?" he spoke softly as the guards held them tight. Slowly he moved over to the child first, picking him up and pressing him softly to his chest as the boy cried from the pain. Stroking the other's form the younger vampire seemed to slowly calm down, burying his face in the other's chest as he let his last tears fall. He didn't scold the boy, simply comforted him- he had already been punished in his eyes. "Where would you go?" he asked his bride, eyes on her as he stopped before her. "Home? Would they accept you as you are? Would they want you?" he spoke the truth in a chilling manner, knowing exactly what he had done to her. Even after the first bite they wouldn't have accepted her, now there was no chance of returning to the world of light.

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:50 pm

"He is just a child." She bellowed but found that there was a sudden hush over the guards and the crying. That creature was back. "I will live alone but far from here. I cannot even stand the smell of this place. It smells of death." She muttered as she tried to calm her anger. "I would rather be maimed and killed then be here with you. Have your cronies let me go!" Her burns were making her want to scream. "You just want me as a puppet."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:16 pm

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

She was right, but she was also wrong as he watched her struggle against the hold of those here. "Death is but something that follows us..." he spoke eying her as she demanded to be freed. Slowly he placed the boy down, going to her as he seized her chin. "My dear. you still don't understand..." he spoke softly to her, looking into her eyes. "If I truly wanted you as a puppet I would have never let you live" he grinned a dark and toothy smile before whipping around. "Hold her and put her back in her room... Alert me if she tries to escape again.." a purr to his voice as he disappeared.

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:28 pm

"You want me to be your wife? You want me to stay in my room?" She bellowed out the questions as the guards tightened their holds on her and dragged her back to her windowless room and she heard the lock physically in place. She pounded on the door until her voice hoarse and her body was tired. She laned against the door and cried until there were no more tears in her. Marguerite was locked in this place by a monster. Her life was nearly shattered but she could not go out that way. She took a deep breath and unpinned her hair, using the pin to open the lock. She slipped out and made a beeline straight for the door.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:35 pm

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

He had went off somewhere, not saying exactly as the guards stayed vigilant. Swiftly catching onto her disappearing act as they started towards the exit. Little Yune standing nearby the exit as if he had been waiting for her. His head stared out at the light forest before them. There where shadows, but they where so far away.

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:54 pm

She ran straight into the woods and towards the light. She had saw Yune but did not have the time to take him with her. He was a monster but he was still merely a child. Her legs barely were moving as fast as she could but it was hard for to navigate through the woods. She arrived and saw a fire and other things to her sight.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 11:28 am

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

He had easily realized that she left and simply let her go. Maybe she would have to learn from experience what others would think of her. He wouldn't leave her entirely alone, one of his servants following close behind to make sure she faired well.

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 5:10 pm

She made it to her village and the rest of her strength was used to trot to her house. Her father nearly had a heart attack when she appeared in the parlor. He thought she was dead and then he took a look at her. Soe did not look the same as she had when she was forced out of the house. He hollered at her and called her a demon. She cried out but her father slammed the door in her face. She cried as she walked the villages alone until the sun began to rise. She sat under a tree half awake hoping the sun would kill her.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:05 am

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

He came to her side, the same Leon that had frightened her in the first place. Eyes looking down upon her. "You should return..." he stated bluntly. He was in no way going to force her as he pulled the nearest branch down to shade them both. Was she really going to kill herself? He wondered, eying her curiously. Now that he wasn't with his king he seemed almost human yet the same.

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:25 pm

"I have nothing there for me in my own home nor yours. What makes you think that I want to return back there. Your master turned me into some mismatched creature. I am not human but I am not your kind either. I would rather die then to return there." She said as she rose and walked into the light of the rising sun. "I don't want to be like your master."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:06 pm

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

"Who says you need to be?" he spoke to her. He could be a rather reasonable creature in the end, it just depended on the situation. At this point he saw no point in her killing herself in such a manner. She could find other vampires aside from the King, why not that?

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
ashlee_babe
Sexed

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:55 pm

"Your master already stated that I am to be his bride. I do not want to be forced into that. But you have came all this way to see me, perhaps I should return. I am feeling rather tired. It is either return or die. I am not sure what I have decided." She rose and swayed on her feet. "Maybe I should walk into the sun and end it all."
Back to top Go down
CorruptedHatred
Sex Beast
CorruptedHatred

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:22 pm

What truly makes--
----a man cruel?

That was quite true as he eyed her, watching as she tried to kill herself. "You could always run away.... but stay in the darkness..." he said simply, sounding as if he where betraying his master.

Is it his lusts--
----or his intentions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]   The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chosen Bride [CorruptedHatred and Ashlee_babe]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2