Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:53 am

Joe grunted hard as he slammed into her tight cunt again, blood dripped down from her cunt from her hymen. He spanked her ass again harder, slamming into her rougher and rougher, filling up his sister's cunt. With each of his hard thrusts, her body would giggle from the force of the impacts into her body. "Oooooh, fuck yes sister! I'm going to get used to fucking your god-damned slut ass cunt!" He grunted loudly again, slamming even harder into her sweet body. He could feel the cum building up already, the tight cunt working wonders on him.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:58 am

Mischa let out a few more cries of pain as the pleasure began overwhelming her. She clamped her mouth shut, trying to keep him from seeing just how much pleasure she was feeling. If he knew she was enjoying it, he would either do it more, or hurt her more. She begged there would be no moisture bettween her legs but soon felt his cock sliding in and out easier. Maybe she should just give in...No, what was she thinking?! This was her brother. This was wrong! She shouldn't be enjoying this.

"Please, brother, stop!", she called out, more to convince herself she didn't want it than to get him to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/emno
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:01 am

Harder and harder Joe slammed into his sister's body, spanking her ass with each of his rough thrusts into her sweet snatch. He groaned loudly and smirked, pushing a thumb up into her sweet ass hole, feeling resistance even for the small appendage. God damn, he could not wait to fit himself in that hole. He grunted and groaned again as he kept slamming into her body, with each thrust he would slid in and out of her body with less resistance as she began to moisten. "Oh my, the slut is really enjoying this!" he mocked
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:08 am

Mischa cursed quietly at herself. He noticed. She shook her head in resitence when suddenly she felt a pressure in her ass. Damn, he was planning on going there next, wasn't he? She struggled to release herself from his grip, crying out with ever spank. She felt a strange build up of pleasure low in her stomach. It seemed to be getting stronger and stronger and she was finsing it difficult to ignore. Something was going to happen. She began to feel light contractions around his cock. She moaned under her breath, pulling away from him. This couldn't be happening...It just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:10 am

He managed to push his thumb into her brown eye at the same moment that he slammed up into her, feeling her pussy tighten around his cock. "Oooh fuck sister, you sure are enjoying this. I can tell you are close to cumming aren't you?" He smirked softly at her as he slammed into her again, harder then before. He reached up now and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked on it when he slammed into her, forcing himself even deeper into her body. "Fuck, this sure does feel great sis!" He grunted hard again, wiggling his thumb in her ass.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 am

Mischa grunted as he jerked her hair, forcing her head high into the air. She let out a small moan when he thrusted into her, harder than before. She could feel his cock rubbing against her wall, hitting a sensitive area. She let out a loud moan as he did. He kept hitting it harder and faster and soon the buildup became too intense. She loud out a sudden and loud cry as she tightened hard around his cock. A small amount of fluids leaked out around him, dripping down her leg. Her body convulsed as the pelasure hit her harder than even he was. This is wrong. Was all she could think as her endtire body went numb with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:19 am

Joe felt her body tingle with an orgasm, contracting and squeezing his cock. "Oh fuck, you are enjoying this aren't you slut?" He laughed happily before grunting hard as he slammed into her one last time at the end of her orgasm. He groaned happily as he began to pump his seed into her cunt, spraying the walls of her vagina with it. "Oh fuck yes," he groaned softly as he pulled out of her body, her juices sticking to his cock. "This makes you my bitch now, understand?" He smirked and pulled on her hair again, "I said do you understand what you are!"
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:26 am

Mischa shook her head, as he sprayed into her. She could feel his seed filling her. No, this wasn't good. What if...she shook the feelings away. They were too painful. With a sigh of relief as he exited her she fell limp to the table, having trouble staying up. He helped with that as he took a fistful of hair and jerked her up. She couldn't submit this easily. She'd already enjoyed it and that was bad enough. She would not let him have the satisfaction of her subnitting mentally as well.

"No! I will never be your bitch. You sick little FUCK!!!:, she screamed, pulling herself away from him roughly.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 pm

Joe grabbed her hair again and yanked her back to him, throwing her hard onto the floor. He placed a foot on his throat and spat down onto her face, "Oh yes you are my bitch, I was going to let you go away and rest without taking your fucking ass hole, but now I am going to fuck your ass too." He smirked softly as he lifted his foot and grabbed her hair, yanking her up and pushing her hard against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Mischa let out a soft yelp as he slammed her to the ground. She started to sit up but found ehrself forced back down and choked with his foot. Grabbing his ankle she pushed and pulled, but to no avail. What the hell happened to her little brother?! The practical joking brat that annoyed her?! Who was this man forcing her to her knees and raping her?! And even worse, why the hell did she enjoy it?! As he jerked her up slamming her against the wall she let out a small gasp of pain. Grasping lightly to her throat she glared at him through blurry eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Joe? What made you turn into this?", she groaned. More to herself then to him.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:27 pm

Joe pushed up hard against her, his fingers spreading his ass cheeks as he kissed his sister's neck. "What turned me into this? You did, ever since you got to be a fat, chubby bitch I've been jerking my meat off to you. Now I've decided to take what I've dreamed about for so long." He smirked softly at his sister, beforre grunting hard as he slammed up into her brown star, meeting with harsh resistance. He had a hard time getting his head in, he grunted in her ear as he kept slamming, forcing himself into her body.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Mischa's eyes widened. She honestly wasn't expecting that, she thought he was done. She let herself be pushed hard into the wall, the cold surface making her body tingle. Turning her head to the side, she pressed her cheek hard against it and let out a yowl of pain. She tried to push away from the wall, but found herself being forced into his hard if she resisited. the dull throbbing pain got worse and worse as he eased himself in deeper and deeper. Her entire lower half was soon on fire with pain. Tears continued falling from her body as she sobbed for him to stop. She even went so far as to beg for it.

"P...please...brother....please stop...it...it hurts...I'm sorry...", she managed between sobs, wriggling under him.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:39 pm

He stopped, smirking softly with his cock buried three quarters of the way into his sister's chubby ass. "I am only going to stop if you start calling me master and promise to do what ever I say. If you don't," He said whispering in her ear. "I'm going to keep fucking you ass hole, no matter how much I cum, until you break and call me master. So either way, I win. Only one way leads you away from this vicious ass fucking." He smirked softly at her, squeezing her ass hard. "Well sister?"
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Mischa gasped as he gripped tight onto her. As if she wasn't sore enough, such rough handling didn't make it any better. She let out a soft sob, she couldn't let him do this. She was older than him, she was supposed to show him right from wrong. Why was he so much more powerful than her?! It wasn't right. It wasn't fair! Finally she forced a nod. She couldn't handle this pain much longer. Letting her hands drop from the wall, her shoulders fell limp. Until she could help him, she'd have to submit.

"I...I promise...Master...", she murmured shamefully. She felt nauseas. Her stomach turned as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:45 pm

"Mmmm, smart choice Mischa!" Joe laughed softly before pulling out of her abused ass hole and letting her fall down to the ground. "Come on bitch, it's time for us to take a shower, we are going to go shopping." He smirked once more before he started going up the stairs. "Oh, and from now on unless mom and dad are home, you walk on all fours like the bitch you really are." he laughed and waited at the top for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Unumei
Sex Pot
Unumei

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:50 pm

Mischa stared at him at the top of the steps. Was he really going to make her do something so demeaning?! What was wrong with him? And what was wrong with her for obeying. She let herself fall onto her hands as she crawled up the stairs, her eyes on the ground the whole time. when she reache dthe top of the stairs, she sat up on her knees in front of him, awaiting his next orders. Her face was bright red and she continued to stare at the ground. This was absolutely humiliating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)   I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Trusted Him Once (Unumei and Thor)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2