Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corruption (Master Thor!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Corruption (Master Thor!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Corruption (Master Thor!!!)   Corruption (Master Thor!!!) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 am

It was a time in dire need of a great hero. An evil force had plagued the land for almost six months now, and it seemed nigh unstoppable. Thousands of brave men had died fighting this great evil and its minions.

Heroes were few, that was for sure. Often, as well, they didn't know they were until it was too late. However, Kia had the luck of being one of those recognized as a hero while alive. On top of that, the gods themselves seemed to have granted her great powers. Few had sen them, but those that did spoke of tide-turning miracles when this woman entered a losing battle. Of course, it was obvious that she would be sent to do battle with the great evil. After all, they'd been nearly matched in stories of their powers.

And so here she was. She was with a group of twelve men. She was not wearing anything to set her out of the normal from others, except that her weapon and shield were enchanted, though such things were not uncommon.

His residence was not that hard to find, thankfully. A large, ominous palace loomed over the horizon as the thirteen approached through a barren field. Everything touched by this man seemed corrupted. It was strange.

Kia ordered that they stop about two hundred yards from the palace. He'd surely known they were there, and there was no way in hell she'd fight him within his own palace.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Corruption (Master Thor!!!)   Corruption (Master Thor!!!) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 am

The great evil was known as Cael and he had ravaged the land with no fear of being stopped, because the truth was he was unstoppable. He simply could not be killed, he and the Devil had a pact. He would kill and plunder the Earth, sending souls down to the devil in change for immortality and ever lasting youth. And so he ravaged the country, killing and plundering what ever and who ever he came across.

The kingdoms sent their soldiers and their heros and their priests to try and kill and banish him, but all of them meet their doom at Cael's door stop, most didn't even make it as fair as this new group of thirteen did.

Cael snarled lightly as he looked from his balcony, he stretched out a finger and a dark bolt flew from the sky, hitting one of the twelve warriors, frying him on the spot. "Heroes, if you want to perish then try and take my castle!" He smirked softly, the doors flew open and the minions parted. "You can even come in without a fight." The way he controlled everything, made his voice sound like he was right in the group.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Corruption (Master Thor!!!)   Corruption (Master Thor!!!) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 am

She saw it coming, but her warning had not even managed to get out before it had done its damage. There was a moment of fear between the remaining 11 knights as Cael's voice echoed between them. Kia growled. "He's strong... You, if any of you have second thoughts, turn back now. I will not face death with cowards." She growled at them. They all froze. Such harsh words were not common from Kia, who was normally gentle. However, it goaded them into shoving aside their fears. Their shields now at the ready, they all advanced. Kia's own shield began to radiate an aura about them. No more of those dark energy bolts would make it past that shield.

"You will die, Cael." She growled as they advanced. They reached the doors. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corruption (Master Thor!!!)   Corruption (Master Thor!!!) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:51 am

When the heroes managed to enter into the castle, a stone fell from the gate and crushed another hero. "Whoops, I'm sorry that was an accident." Cael laughed hard as the doors into the palace swung open for them to enter, the gates swinging shut behind them. "Look at that, you've already lost two people and the fighting hasn't even started yet." When they entered the palace, they would see minions and demons and slaves fucking and fucking, cum and passed out girls everywhere.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Corruption (Master Thor!!!)   Corruption (Master Thor!!!) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Again, he'd struck. Kia growled, and entered. What she was was absolutely repulsive. Her hand gripped her sword so tightly that her arm shook from the power. "He is definitely going to die now." She said. Her sword wreathed itself in powerful energy, and without warning, a blast of power exploded through the room. Kia was getting pissed, and her power was being let off in chaotic manners, though it didn't affect her knights in any way. She rose her weapon. "If it moves... kill it. Let the slaves be, if you can help it." She said. With that, the eleven entered, weapons drawn.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Thunder God

Male

PostSubject: Re: Corruption (Master Thor!!!)   Corruption (Master Thor!!!) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 pm

Cael laughed softly as she shook with her anger and power, "See how good it feels to be angry at something? You goody two shoes have to be happy all the time to bow down, I don't bow down rather people bow to me." He laughed hard again, a shadow hand reaching through the floor and grabbing another hero, squeezing the life out of his body quickly before disappearing back into the ground. The last door swung open, and in the middle of an arena like room stood a man in blue armor with gold worked throughout the body of it. He had a small shield on his arm, a large sword in one hand and a smaller one on his belt. His face was covered by a helm with a dragon-face face-plate, but wisps of his black hair escaped. "Whose first," the dark lord said.
Back to top Go down
BlazingColdPhoenix
Sexed
BlazingColdPhoenix

Female

PostSubject: Re: Corruption (Master Thor!!!)   Corruption (Master Thor!!!) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 pm

"Rage needs not be contained the face of such depravity." Kia growled. "Clear the room." She commanded the other knights, stepping forwards into the room. Power condensed onto her form, her rage fueling and heightening her powers. She stopped across the room from him, eyes glaring at his. She then took her fighting pose, shield and blade at the ready. She took a deep breath, readying herself. The source of the evil in this land. He had to be stopped.

As she thought this, her blade glowed brilliantly, then all but the hilt faded from view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption (Master Thor!!!)   Corruption (Master Thor!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Corruption (Master Thor!!!)
Page 1 of 1