Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheer up son.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Cheer up son. Empty
PostSubject: Cheer up son.   Cheer up son. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:54 pm

Michael was normally a very happy teenager and why shouldn't he be? He was the leading wide receiver for his high school's foot ball team, he was in great shape, didn't wear glasses or have acne and was dating the hottest girl at his school, the lead cheer leader. However, when he came home on Tuesday, he was in a horrid mood. His girl friend had just dumped him when he found out she had been cheating him and he confronted her about it. It was a horrible way to end a relationship, especially with the City game on Friday.

He walked into his two story house, and dropped his back pack near the door. He fell down onto the couch and just laid there, not doing anything while he waited for his mom to come home from work. She always got off after him, without his dad around she had to work longer hours to support herself and Michael. His dad had run off with some young tart he meet on a internet role playing site.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Cheer up son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheer up son.   Cheer up son. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:23 pm

Jane sighed as she walked through the front door of her home. It had been a long day at work. She was an administrative assistant. The pay was good, but the hours were long, and her boss was obnoxious. He was always trying to pick her up with lousy lines, feeling it should be easy because she was a 'ruined woman', already having been married and divorced, with a kid to support. She dropped her bags by the door, and her coat, and went into the kitchen. "Michael! Baby doll, are you home from school?"

She grabbed a plate of cookies from the cupboard--one she'd baked the day before, and had been keeping fresh with plastic wrap. "I've got cookies!" She brought the plate into the living room where she suspected he was, a smile on her face. The smile disappeared when she saw how sad he looked. "Honey, what's wrong?" She asked, coming over and sitting next to him on the couch. He was her light, her love--she would do anything to make him happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Thor
Thunder God

Male
Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Cheer up son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheer up son.   Cheer up son. EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:54 pm

Michael slowly sat up from his spot on the couch, he had been lying there for the past couple of hours and it was quite evident, he had left a imprint on the couch. "Amy," his girlfriend, "was cheating on me and dumped me when she found out that I knew about it." He said weakly before falling back down onto the couch and curling up into the fetal position. He was his mom's life, and she was a big part of his. When his father left, Michael felt it was his responsibility to protect and take care of his mother so he would do it. One time he had put on some of the clothes his father left behind and strutted around the house, acting like a full adult.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Cheer up son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheer up son.   Cheer up son. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:12 am

Jane cooed softly, wrapping her arms around him, hugging him close. She kissed his cheek and his forehead, not leaving any sticky lipstick residue behind her. "Oh, Michael... I'm so sorry." There was no 'I told you so', even though she had, or any mean things said. Just a soft "She wasn't good enough for you anyways." As she rubbed his back gently, and pet his hair. "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

Jane was a good mother, despite her financial and marital status. She took care of her son and did anything for him she could, anything that seemed right. Sometimes she even did things that most people would consider weird, or inappropriate, but she did them to make her son happy. It was a flaw in her personality, but she thought it wasn't a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Sponsored content

Cheer up son. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheer up son.   Cheer up son. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheer up son.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Domains - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Valhalla-
Jump to: