Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Princess In CHAINS?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-08-15

A Princess In CHAINS?!? Empty
PostSubject: A Princess In CHAINS?!?   A Princess In CHAINS?!? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:19 am

Thalia walked down the stairs into the hearing room. She had been called because her father was meeting a warrior whom he promised a prize for going on some adventure. How boring. She would much rather be up gossiping with everyone else, but when she got there, she learned that he had no plans on giving her her prize, the family's jewel encrusted sword, claiming that no woman would ever own the blade. She watched with boredom as the two spoke heatedly back and forth. By the time the meeting was over and she got to leave, it was dark. She went up to her room and got out of her dress. The dark haired young woman then put on a silk evening gown and crawled into her bed, turning out the light and closing her eyes for bed.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jessy%20French
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: A Princess In CHAINS?!?   A Princess In CHAINS?!? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:33 am

Thayleen stooped invisibly in the shadows of the castle. Her blood was still boiling with outrage at the kings sexist comments. Thayleen was a great warrior. She might not have been as strong as any man, but she was faster, more graceful... and far beyond being merely more intelligent than any of those stupid oafs that tried to fight her. If she wasn't going to get the sword promised to her she would take something of even greater value. She took grasp of the castle wall and began to scale it what unnatural ease. In comparison to some of the objects she had climbed over her twenty-five years of life, the jutting stones of the castle wall were a breeze. Thayleen was climbing since she could remember, having lived off the steep cliff side and the only way up or down was either climbing the sheer granite wall or patiently waiting to be lifted in a basket. Which was made fun of unless you were a very small child, sick, injured or very old. Anyway, once you got the hang of climbing it was much easier than one might think.

The tall woman nimbly crawled into the window where the princess slept. Thayleen pulled her luxurious wavy, golden hair back from her gray eyes and tied it with a strip of fabric. Then she silently slipped beside the princess's bed. Thayleen's actions were fast and fluid, she slapped her leather covered palm over the mouth of the princess and whispered in her ear. "I am a great warrior, if you cause me any dismay I will come and split the guts of every one of your family members and hang them across the castle for your kingdom to appreciate."

Then she proceeded to hit her bluntly on the side of the head hard enough to knock her out cold but not enough to hurt her for a very long period of time. Shivering with remembrance, when she was first training to be a fighter for her kingdom, she had hit her little brother so fiercely on the head that the blow struck him dead. Thayleen check to make sure the princess was still breathing properly. Then made her way back home.

Thayleen no longer lived in her village she had grown up in. She now lived in forest in a small cabin alone. She dropped the girl roughly on the floor and proceeded to tied her hands and feet tightly. The girl was no longer clothed but the room was still warm from a fire that burned day and night in Thayleen's home. It was considered a promise of death to come if the hearth fire was ever to go out. Thayleen sat in a chair and watched her new prize as she slept on the floor.

OOC: Done this time.
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Princess In CHAINS?!?   A Princess In CHAINS?!? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:37 am

Thalia woke up with a start as she suddenly felt something covering her mouth. She instantly tried to scream, only for her words to be completely muffled by the leather clad hand on top of her mouth. Her face instantly paled as she heard that if she was bad, then her whole family would be killed. How could the people make it without a ruler? They weren't bad... People rarely had complaints and when they did it was always about real petty things. She tried to shake her head, but was held still from the firm grip. Suddenly she felt something hit the side of her head and everything went black.

After a few hours, Thalia slowly began to stir. She groaned in pain and shifted back and forth, trying to roll over and finding it a little difficult for some reason. She opened her eyes to find everything quite blurry, though one thing that she could tell is that she had never been there before. "What's going on? Where am I? What is the meaning of this?" She asked out loud, expecting someone to answer her, though she didn't really know or care who it was.

She started to look around the room a little as the blurriness started to go away and found that she seemed to be in a cabin and that she was on the ground... That would explain how uncomfortable she felt. She continued to look around and eventually saw that her hands were tied together. She started to freak out and looked down to see that her ankles too were tied together, though that wasn't the worst part of it all... She was no longer wearing her night gown!
Back to top Go down
Mayor of K-Town
Sex Beast
Mayor of K-Town

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: A Princess In CHAINS?!?   A Princess In CHAINS?!? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:30 pm

Thayleen glazed down, almost with a smile on her face. Her little princess had awakened. How sweet. “Well Princess, you are in my cabin, very far from anyone or even anything else… so if you’re already thinking of escaping it would be much worse for you, because anything out there will hurt a hundred times worse than anything in here. I really have no stomach for dismemberment for pleasure. However, I can’t say that the many creatures that lurk these woods feel the same way as I. So it’s best to settle back and start accepting your situation as your situation. What is your situation you ask? Well Princess, my love, my pet, my newest little toy, your situation is that you now belong to me. Tsk, tsk, don’t get flustered Love, you’re my prize, your father gave you to me. Well, maybe not directly, but he with held his prize to me and so I took something much more precious. Maybe your father will learn that you should never cross a woman who’d willingly rip his testicles away with a pleasant smile. So that is the meaning of that. Any more questions love before we get down to business?”
Back to top Go down
Thalia
Virgin
Thalia

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Princess In CHAINS?!?   A Princess In CHAINS?!? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Thalia gasped as she recognized the body and voice from the warrior from earlier that day whom her father had so rudely turned away and quickly started trying to get out of the bonds holding her in place as she heard what was going on. "SURELY you're just kidding right?!?" She asked, her fear quite evident. "I mean... You can't REALLY expect me to believe that you are going to try and keep me, a PRINCESS, to be your... SERVANT!" She continued to rant on about what her consequences would be when she was found holding her hostage as she tried to slowly worm her way over to the wall so that she could AT LEAST sit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Princess In CHAINS?!?   A Princess In CHAINS?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Princess In CHAINS?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: BDSM-
Jump to: