Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alien and Monster rape, please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Alien and Monster rape, please Empty
PostSubject: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:53 am

Heya, I'm Alien Swede and I'm a guy just dying for something to entertain me, and any potential future (and female!) RP'ers.

Thing is, I'm abit kinky. What I meant with that, is that I do not like Scat and Watersports, but Bestiality, Tentacles and Aliens raping volupteous women gives me one furiously raging boner. I have a particular fancy of assuming the role of anything with scales and penises, but I'm easily influenced if I'm convinced enough. I'm a sucker for pleasing people, I guess. You fancy werewolves more then bigass crocodile man? Sure, I think I can bend my kinks for you~
Still, I should probably mention that I can do stuff with and without a plot. I am very sexual, no denying that, but if you're interested in a more 'serious' plot that doesn't need that much sex, then I'm all ears. Just no overly ammounts of sadism, please. I'm a real softie on the inside C:

Basicly, I'll do any pairing that involves cocks and women. Monsters, lizardmen, futa, non-sentient beasts (the more original the better), paired with a woman and I'll be yours!

I prefer the dominant role, as my maleness is strong within me, but a woman somehow having power over a strong and impressive beasts sounds pretty interesting too. He He.

Anyway, do send me a PM and talk to me if your interested. I'd love to get friends in this site, at the same time as I'm having a good time!

~CRAVINGS~
My cravings will be added as time passes. Be sure to keep a look out for anything that you like!

Right now I am really in the mood to use a kind of beast that I have many fond memmories of RP'ing with, and just happens to be my favorite. Lizardmen~
Doesn't matter if it is in a Sci/Fi setting or in a Fantasy one (Modern or medieval), I got plenty of ideas and settings to use them in. Anthropomorphic lizards, with tails, claws and those lizardfeet, plus that gorgeous reptillian heads! I can do it either as a submissive character (Mmm, young adult virgin alien/lizardman getting kidnapped and raped by psycho woman. Love it!) or as a dominant character (Rape is optional!) but the oddly paired couple that still hangs out despite the odds of their relationships is awwwright too! With or without a plot or story, I really wish to do this.

Right, I have grown a teensy bit tired of rape and absolute domination on my part, ladies. If anyone of ya'll are looking for anything that I have suggested above, in a consentual pairing, then please PM me. From sweet lovemaking to wild fuckfest, I'm game.

As always, give me a PM if you're interested, or even if you're just curious about some details that I didn't include.

Last edited by Alien Swede on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:36 pm

I can has Role Play with you, please? o3o Please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Oh goodness, he's amazing. *w* Eee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:44 pm

Shamelessly bumping this thread, to make my cravings known! >: O
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:45 am

Would you be willing to try Lolicon?
If so, I'd certainly be interested in doing a Lizardman rp.
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:51 am

I love tentacle roleplays.
:3

Want to do this with me?
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:04 pm

@Thanatos. Maybe. I occasionally do loli, but I like "proper Lolita's" even more : )

@BellaDearest. Sometimes. It's hard work dealing with 6 dick like appendages at once D;
Back to top Go down
BellaDearest
Sexed
BellaDearest

Female
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:05 pm

heehee,
okay.
Got anything else you'd really like to do?
I'm really up for anything.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Proper Lolitas?

Like, the chicks dressed all kid-ish? xD
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:41 pm

@BellaDearest. Well, the one I listed as my craving is pretty high up on my list at the moment. I have a lot of other things going on, so I don't know if I can start something new at the moment, but give me a PM and we can continue there at our own leuisure, discussing this :3

@Thanatos. Nawh, I mean adult girls with little mature features. Thin waists, butts and little boobs. That kind of stuff is interesting, once and in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Sexed
Thanatos

Female

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:48 pm

xDD;
Yeah
Anyways I could get you to do Lolicon, as opposed to Lolita?
Back to top Go down
Alien Swede
Sex Beast
Alien Swede

Male

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:41 pm

Updated cravings section.
Back to top Go down
Angelforonlyyou03
Shrimp

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 pm

Sounds like fun to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien and Monster rape, please   Alien and Monster rape, please Empty

Back to top Go down

Alien and Monster rape, please
Page 1 of 1