Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The slayer and the vampire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sjdude
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-31

The slayer and the vampire Empty
PostSubject: The slayer and the vampire   The slayer and the vampire EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:23 am

Jason started to stalk through the alleys of the city. He had been hunting a certain vampire the last few nights, tracking her as she killed. He was ready to make his move tonight. He was tall, with dark hair and dark eyes, and his imposing stature was only accentuated by the coat he wore. Inside it were his stake and holy water, how he'd defeat the creature that he was hunting.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The slayer and the vampire   The slayer and the vampire EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:30 am

Elizabeth was a beautiful vampire, and it made getting prey easy. She was on her nightly hunts, having fun as well as quenching her thirst. She had sensed a hunter might be following her, another pathetic soul trying to damn her to hell. She just wanted to be left alone, and maybe if this hunter knew that he would just leave. She doubted he would leave his prey, she didn't and neither would he.

She would just have to deal with this hunter, like all the rest that came after her. She walked down the road to her home, she was done feeding for the night and hoped the hunter would attack her soon. She could use some fun sport. She entered her front door and handed her jacket to the waiting servant then settled down in her bedroom. He would come, and she would be waiting.
Back to top Go down
sjdude
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The slayer and the vampire   The slayer and the vampire EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:40 am

Jason stole through the house, having already dispatched the servant with a swift stunning blow. He had broken and entered into houses before. He felt little pity for this one. Vampires weren't any better than common thugs, in his opinion. She would be just another notch on the belt, he supposed.

He found the room she was in, and drew his stake. He twirled it in his hand a moment before gripping it in a pose that would be good for stabbing into a heart. He kicked open the door, moving in quickly. "Elizabeth," He growled, recognizing her immediately. They had known each other once, been more than lovers. But now she was just another monster.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: The slayer and the vampire   The slayer and the vampire EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:46 am

Elizabeth had keen hearing and realized the hunter was in the house when her servant hit the floor. She would deal with this hunter for hurting her servant, he had done nothing wrong.

As he kicked the door down she was already standing, staring at him with a sly smile. She had recognized who he was as soon as she had his scent so close. The fact that he was here shocked her, but maybe she could play on their old feelings.

"Its nice to see you again, Jason. Maybe under different circumstances...but still." She took a step towards him, to see his reaction, "I hope you truly aren't going to kill me."
Back to top Go down
sjdude
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The slayer and the vampire   The slayer and the vampire EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:51 am

Jason let his gaze narrow. He said with a plain voice. "I am planning on killing you, Elizabeth." As if to emphasize this, he took a fighting stance with his body. He promised himself he wouldn't let old emotions cloud his judgment, make him act rashly.

"Take another step closer," He warned, reaching inside his coat. He could go for either holy water or a cross, depending on how offensive or defensive he wanted to be. He was going to get a very personal revenge now.
Back to top Go down
Nyoko
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: The slayer and the vampire   The slayer and the vampire EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:57 am

Elizabeth couldn't kill him, she still loved him, the monster part of her just got in the way. The fact that he was a hunter didn't help either. She turned around and walked over to the table. "I'd offer you some tea, but you've seemed to have knocked out my servant. I hope you didn't kill him."

She sat down at the table and crossed her legs, "I'm not up for a fight with you.....i'd rather just talk this out hun." She smiled at him, her fangs baring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The slayer and the vampire   The slayer and the vampire Empty

Back to top Go down

The slayer and the vampire
Page 1 of 1