Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Difference Between You and Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven-Eve
Virgin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Difference Between You and Me Empty
PostSubject: Difference Between You and Me   Difference Between You and Me EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:38 am

Difference Between You and Me 629426b9e35c6cacea896cbab3515d16

The third semester had been well on its way for the past week now. Winter break had provided most of the student some time to relax. All except the senior class, this time of year was becoming hectic. Seniors had to fill out stack of paper work for grants and scholarships, visit the colleges that they wanted to attend, and plan for prom.

By now most of the seniors were either dating or just weren’t interested. Some however were just shy, and perhaps ashamed by whom they were attracted to. This was the story of Dresden. A rather well knows Goth girl, who was pen pointed as UN dateable. She hated being labeled, it was rude, it was incorrect, and she was going to put a stop to it. You see she did have a crush, but it was not on anyone in her circle of friends. Dresden was actually crushing on the head quarter back on the football team Drake. Yes she was ashamed of herself for this one.

He was everything I was not, she was not the normal girl that was seen talking to Drake, and if anyone found out about her crush it was most likely to spread around the school at lighting speed. So this was going to have to handle with care.

During the wait for the morning bell Dresden wrote up a note, and the plan was to slip it in his locker.

Drake

You don’t really know me, and I don’t plan on giving you my name…for the pure fact that it will get around quicker then I want it to. Let’s just say you have someone who has a crush on you, and she is around all the time…yet she will always go un-noticed by you and your circle of friends. I know you are not like your jock buddies, and the cheerleaders who paw over you could never give you the substance that you crave. I would like to think that we are very much alike, even though we are so different in many ways too. Perhaps you will soon open your eyes to the girl who can change your life.

From the un-noticed...

She folded the note up, and once the bell rang she simply walked past his locker and slides it through the grate. With the morning rush nobody would ever notice.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Sexed
Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Difference Between You and Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difference Between You and Me   Difference Between You and Me EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:03 am

Drake was walking down the hall with a couple buddies of his as he head the bell ring. He sighed and waved good bye to his football buddies. He needed to head to his locker to get some books before class. It was going to be an interesting class today he figured. He really wasn't like his jock friends at all drake was intelligent and did will in his studies. Drake had acceptance letters from colleges he had never even put an application in to. Sports and academic schools were after him. He was going to have to choose one or the other, he wouldn't really be able to do both he wanted to concentrate on one. He was pulled more towards the academics because he didn't really want to play football for the rest of his life, eventually his career would fall he would get older the younger players would surpass him and he would be forgotten and discarded. Drake didn't want that, so he figured going into academics he would be able to find a job where experiance made you more you were wanted. He was never really interested in any of the cheerleaders that always hung on him. HIs last relationship with one lasted a whole month before he got sick of her. He wanted a girl with more intelligence not these ditzy airheads for a girlfriend.

Drake opened the lock and watched as something fell out of the bottom of it. He bent down and picked it up. It was some sort of note. Probly another love note from one of the cheerleaders, he sighed he got so many of these things. He would read it later he was late to class, he put the note in his back pocket and grabbed his books out of his locker and sprinted towards the classroom on the other side of the school.

Drake arrived at the class 5 minutes late, he teacher wans't happy about him disturbing hr class but he was a good student so she let him in anyway. he smiled and thanked the teacher taking his seat not in the back like most of the jocks did but close to the front more of a middlish part. Out of all the academics that he had applications out for the only one he hadn't gotten back yet was the one he wanted, which was advanced physics and theortical physics. Drakes dad wanted him to go into sports, to pursure a carrer as a pro football player but he didn't want that. He opened his book and began to take notes immediately.
Back to top Go down

Difference Between You and Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Private Roleplays-
Jump to: