Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Survivor's Den

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Survivor#00
Shrimp

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Survivor's Den Empty
PostSubject: Survivor's Den   Survivor's Den EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Table Of Contents:

I. Introduction & About Me.
II. Pairings.
III. Plots
IV. Cravings.

Introduction.

Greetings, fellow role-players.

I’m yet another one of the refugees from Late Darker Roleplay website, but I’m glad to find another place where I can be a part of an active roleplay community. I figured since I’m starting ‘anew’. I should make a new introductory post, so to start us off, here’s a little bit about me first:

• I am a Male, but I do play Female characters, and have been told by multiple people that I am quite good at it. I’m sorry if this bothers any of you, I just find that as long as you play it well, gender shouldn’t matter in roleplay.
• Occupation: College Student – Because of this, I may not be able to reply constantly, grades come before roleplay. If I feel like I will be gone for a period of time that may affect the RP, I will let you know. Please do not constantly PM me if I don’t get back to you right away.
• I’ve been roleplaying for about 5 years, but I’ve been writing fiction for nearly 12 years.
• I prefer long-term romances over pure smut, but I do find those enjoyable as well.
• I play M/F and F/F pairings only.

Now that that’s over with, let’s get what you’re all really here for – The roleplay.

I’m fairly open when it comes to characters. Human, Anthro, Alien, Mythical, even Beast/Feral. If you ask for it, more than likely I’ll have something to suit your fancy. Because I have done so much writing, I had a level of standards I will always try to apply to. All I ask is that you try to follow a similar set of standards. Typos happen, so I won’t call you out on them, but if you constantly misspell or use internet speak (Where it’s not necessary), then I’ll probably end up calling it off.

Rules: (Coming when I think of them.)

Last edited by Survivor#00 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Survivor#00
Shrimp

Survivor's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Den   Survivor's Den EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 pm

[Reserved]
Back to top Go down
Survivor#00
Shrimp

Survivor's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Den   Survivor's Den EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 pm

[Reserved]
Back to top Go down
Survivor#00
Shrimp

Survivor's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Den   Survivor's Den EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:47 pm

[Reserved]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survivor's Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor's Den   Survivor's Den Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor's Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: