Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) Empty
PostSubject: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:32 pm

The morning was bright. Birds singing in the trees outside a row of beautiful houses. There was no wind. The trees branches stood still like they had been order to. No one was moving in the street, everyone was in bed, or had already left for work.

The sun shone brightly on a house near the middle of the row. It was the house of Alinthea Yoh. A 18 year old boy who was currently studying at college. He was studying Games Technology. A Very geeky course, but he wasn't a typical geek if you looked at him.
Alinthea was 6"2, bright blue eyes, medium blond hair and had an athletic figure. He always wore baggy jeans which hanged just below his waist. His parents always told him to pull them up but he never listened. He always just laughed.

The sun hit his face as he was still asleep in bed. His parents had already gone to work, so he was alone in his house. He turned over to avoid the sun on his face, but after a few seconds, the heat on the back of his neck was too much, so he finally got up and out of bed.
He only wore boxers to bed because he hated anything else. He could never sleep with PJ's on. Even when he was younger. He stood up and stretched in front of his window. He never closed it because no one could see in it except his next door friend. Their bedrooms were opposite each other. The same windows. They sometimes use to talk or say good night there.

He was still half asleep as he pushed his arms into the air and stretched his long body. His boxers were tented due to the morning erection. He growled and ignored it, as he always did in the mornings. Once he had a shower it normally went away.

He rummaged around his room to find fresh underwear and socks. It was 7.02am. He had a while till College started. He liked taking his time in the morning. He could finally wake up that way.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female
Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Alice blushed as she looked into his room and saw Alinthea stretching with a bulge in his boxers. She took a pebble and softly through it at his window to get his attention to let him know she was there when he moved away from the window. She only wore her bra and panties to bed the night before since it was a hot night. "Alinthea" She called out to him. "Love the presant this morning." She called out to him softly.
Back to top Go down
http://adultrpg.secrets-stories.net/forum.htm
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Alinthea bend backwards and looked out the window with one eyebrow raised. He looked at her, then down and suddenly fell to the floor. He laughed and opened the window. The sun shining on his athletic chest.

"Haha, sorry about that. How are you today Alice?"

He saw she was only wearing her underwear and his member pulsated a little. He was glad that she couldn't see as he was kneeling in front of the window. It was pressing against the wall, he shifted a little and smiled.

"And thank you for my present." He said winking jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:27 pm

She smiles softly at his words and rubbed the top of her left breasts. "Your welcome." She says to him softly. "Well I should get dressed now. I have to head out." She says to him softly and pulled herself inside of her room which she shows off her panties as well. She grins and softly slides her other hand inside of her panties just to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Alinthea stared at her. He couldn't believe was he was seeing. He didn't blink as he watched her hand side down her panties. Her fingers moving. He couldn't take it. He slid his hand down into his boxers, but still below the window frame, so she couldn't see.

He didn't want her to go. It was a wonderful side. "Umm, haha. You know... I ... Can still see you... Right?" He laughed. She obviously knew he could see her. What a tease.

His hand grasped his long member and started to stroke it gently, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:42 pm

She smiles as she watches his eyes. "I know." She says to him soflty as she pulls her hands away from her body and out of her panties. She stuck her head back out of the window and smiles at him. "Maybe you can be a real man and ask me out on a date." She says to him softly and moves back into her room as she unclips her bra, lets it fall to the floor. She covered her breasts as her bedroom door opened.

"Damn it Jeremy." She says to her little brother. "Get out, I'm changing." She yells at him and watches him leaving her room while shutting her door. She turns back to him and smiles softly pulls down her panties to let him see her lovely nake form.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:47 pm

He smiles as she said this and nervously laughed. "Well... I..." He stared at her breasts and smiled.
"How about tomorrow night? Its a Friday?" He said smiling.

When he saw the door open he dived out of the way and hear her yelling. Once he heard the door close he got back up and laugh, going to say something till he saw her removing her panties. Now he was speechless. Looking at her naked body. His member pulsated hard and his hand automaticly moved to it and started to pump it fast. It was obvious what he was doing.

"You show all ... the guys your... body before a date?" He said through the moaning.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:54 pm

She smiles and looks at him. "Never went on dates before." She says to him softly. "Can I watch you....you know." She says to him softly as she thought her brother was still at her door, listening to her words. "I never really seen one before." She confessed to him softly.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:01 pm

"Really? I though all the guys would be after you." He smiled, his hand moving faster over his hard member.
"Well, i don't see why not." He said smiling and standing up. Revealing his long, 7 inch penis. His crotch was shaven. He never liked hair down there.

Blushing slightly, he showed her his penis. "What you think?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:07 pm

She smiles as she looks at it. "So thats what it looks like." She says to herself and softly stands up. "I like it." She says to him softly as she starts rubbing one of her breasts and starts to rub her folds. "Hmm, maybe after our date well play together." She says to him softly.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:15 pm

He smiled. "I am glad you like it." He said, rubbing it faster and faster, then he stopped.

"Then we best save it." He smiled gently and looked at her body. "I would love to play." He smiled and looked at her body again. She was beautiful. As well as kinky. He liked it.

"Shame you can't come over here right now." He said smiling and grinning. Moving his finger slowly up and down, teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:21 pm

She smiles and licks her lips softly. "Tomorrow then. I have to get ready for school now." She says to him softly. She was still in high school but it was her last year anyways. She put on fresh panties and a bra. She pulled out her school uniform. She put on her school uniform and the skirt went a little too high on her which made it look like a mini skirt on her. She put on a her white button up t-shirt and grabbed her bag as she headed out of the house towards the high school.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Alinthea smiled and nodded.
Running into the shower, still with his erection hard. He ignored it and quickly washed his body and crotch. He needed to shave as there were some hairs, but he would wait till tomorrow. He carried on washing himself and carried on until he he was happy with himself.
He jumped out and quickly dried himself.

Running back into his room. He put on his own clothes. Grabbed his own bag and ran out of the house and got into his car. His parents were rather rich so they could afford this. He drove out of the drive and to college.

***Hours pass***

The day had been long and Alinthea was very tired. He sighed as he pulled into the drive. His parents still wern't back. They always worked early and late. He didn't really mind. He liked it that way. They annoyed him. He made some food and grabbed a drink, bringing them up to his room and turning on his computer. He looked out the window as his computer was next to it. Alice's window was closed. He sighed and carried on.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 pm

She had finished dinner with her family and told them she was going upstairs to study before going to bed. She went to her room and smiles as she opens her window. Her desk was next to her window and she pulls out her books. She looks over at his window and smiles knowing he was on the computer. She turns on her laptop and IMed him. I'm in my room now. She wrote to him as she moves towards the window so he would she her.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Alinthea was watching videos on youtube. He was rather bored. He heard a little noise and looked at the computer. It was the messenger sound to say someone was talking to him. He saw the name and looked out of the window. He saw Alice. He smiled and waved.

Hey. Open your window

He opened the window and leaned out. "How was your day beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:53 pm

She leaned out and smiled at him. "It was boring compared to this morning." She says to him softly. "How about we go see a movie since I have no school tomorrow." She says to him softly. "Play hookie from college." She says softly. "The more time with me the better view you get." She says to him as she moves back into her room and moves out of her window to sit on the ledge. "We really need to make a walkway here for us. It'll be easier to get to one another." She says to him softly as she moves her windows outwards since they swings open.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:03 pm

He laughed and opened the window wider. "I know, we must get some way of getting to one another." He looked at the drop and smiled.
"In Fact, i can reach you from here. I will pull you in if you want." He smiled. "I am stronger than I look."
He held out his hand and leaned out.

The drop wasn't even that bad and there were bushes at the bottom, so she wouldn't get hurt anyway.

"Come on, My parents are out and won't be back for a long time." He smiled. "We are all alone."
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:09 pm

She smiles and looks down at the bushes. "I am not going to jump over there. I rather walk over to your place. Matter of fact, I'll bring my books over and act like your going to help me with my homework." She says to him softly and she bent backwards, pushes her legs up into the air making herself do a backflip into her room but she lands onto her feel. She was always flexable. "Would you wait for me downstairs?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:13 pm

He smiled and nodded. "Ok, hurry up." He smiled and went out of his room and downstairs. He remembered he hadn't shaved. He growled and sighed. It didn't matter. He might do it quickly while she is settling in. He walked down the stairs and opened the door. Waiting for her.

This would be an interesting night.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:23 pm

She grabbed her things and ran downstairs. "Going next door. He said he'll help me with what I dont understand." She told her perants and went next door. She smiles at him softly and kisses him on the lips. "Waiting long?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:28 pm

He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "Naaa. Just opened the door. Want anything to eat, or drink?"

He smiled and closed the door behind her. Leaning against the door. He looked at her from behind and smiled. She had a nice behind. He smiled again and put his hands in his pockets.

"Or do you just want to go upstairs and watch that film?" He smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:32 pm

She smiles and looks at him which she noticed he looked at her ass. "See something you like?" She asked him softly as she turns around and pressed her lovely body up against his body. "What film?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:37 pm

He smiled as she turned around and pressed her body into his. HE took his hand out of his pocket and wrapped it around her. His hands resting on her ass. He winked and smiled.

"I don't mind, want to see what i have gone on offer?" He said winking gently. Moving in to her, his face inches from hers.
Back to top Go down
Foxxy
Sex Beast
Foxxy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 9:38 am

She smiles at his words and softly moved one of her hands onto his pants. "I would like to see what you have to offer me." She says to him softly and kisses him on the lips as he moves his face closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
T_VIRUS
Sex Pot
T_VIRUS

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 pm

He smiles and kisses her back. His breathing relaxed and trying to be cool. Trying not to get an erection.
He smiles as her hand wanders down into his pants.

"Well, I see you are already checking out whats on offer." He laughs gently and winks at her.

"Are you going to strip me down right here or are you going to let me go upstairs?" He smiled and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)   Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking By The Window (T_VIRUS x Foxxy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next