Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:55 am

Papers, reports, booklets and texts. Miss Miyabi felt as if she were swimming in the stuff, strewn as it was across her desk, and more stacked to the side, in boxes and on top of her filing cabinet, just waiting to be addressed. Photocopies, faxes, transcripts, bills, and even a telegram swam across her vision, Miss Miyabi released a little inward sigh, forcing her index fingers to her temples to hone her concentration for a moment. The cursor on her computer screen blinked obediently, annoyingly before her eyes. But why blame the computer? It had not set her work out for her. But then, neither again would Miss Miyabi wish to blame Lady Aoi, nor her sweet fiancé Kaoru. Sure, the wedding plans were theirs, and consequently so were its myriad of complications. But those two lovebirds had not wished for this kafuffle, legalities and company policies and ensuring the reins of power remained in capable hands. As sweet as Lady Aoi was, and as much as it pained her unofficial-governess to admit it, the Sakuraba company could not be entrusted to those lily-white lady’s hands.

In any event, it looked to be another late night of work for her. Perhaps she might snatch three or four hours of sleep, fuelled on black coffee and the odd cupful of oocha until then, of course. Distractedly she raked a hand through her waist-length, raspberry tresses and bound it up, impaling it with a nearby pencil. Her serious, professional face. She would need to display it for the courier, the one who would be express-delivering yet another document tonight.

“Back to work,” she reminded herself. “Focus on the task at hand.” Without further ado her slender fingers flew across the clacking keyboard, distilling much of the report data into a concise email, and growing very engrossed indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:13 am

Seth got out of his nice new company sports car. It was a Toyota mr2 Spyder... he loved the company he worked for... they always gave the best rewards. He looked up at the summer house that he would be staying in for the next few months, and sighed. He shook his head and then started to walk up to the door. He soon knocked on it. This will be fun... He thought to himself, and then he just smirked a little bit, and waited.

Seth was a tall man, quite tall. He was about 6'7" He wore long black pants with black boots, a red shirt, and then a black dressy jacket over it. He had on a black fadora that was stipped on a side. It kept his long black hair out of his unusual crystal blue eyes, and his pale white face.

"...when do these people go to sleep?" He asked himself, and then rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:43 pm

The doorbell, at this hour? Miss Miyabi glanced up from the half-filled computer-screen, typefaced kanji, hiragana, katakana, and a smattering of English romaji falling away from her eyes like scales. Oh, yes. The courier. She stood up, running her hands over her short cranberry-maroon frock, smoothing it surreptitiously though the fabric didn’t wrinkle, and stretching her arms upwards, arching her back like a cat’s. Soon enough her heels clicked on the wood floor of the halls, echoing ahead of her as she peered through the peephole at the tall man, barely making out his chin and the shoulders of his suit. Thought she might have half-recognized him, spotting him flitting around the Sakuraba offices, at the headquarters, for all that she had not spent much time there recently, what with the shift to the country manse. Unclacked the latch open slid open the heavy door, as the steady drizzle continued to pound down on the shoulders of her late-night.

“My apologies,” she bowed slightly, respectfully. All business. The acknowledging bow of an equal, for she did not know his station within the company, and let him into the low-set, tiled inner stoop, fringed as it was with several varying pairs of young ladies’ shoes, and one incongruous pair of Kaoru’s, set just within the doorway. “Such a miserable night to venture out, but some things are far too sensitive to fax. I take it that you have the documents?” She extended her rather pale hands, to accept the documents in a respectful Japanese way.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 pm

"Yes... I have also been asked to audit you. It seems there has been quite a few hefty charges to the business account. Of course, Lady Aoi is top priority, but the idea that all of this money is going to her, is absurd." He said. He then looked her up and down. "Do you mind if I come in? It's very damp out here." He said, and then without waiting, he let himself in and took his shoes off.

"First thing is first... the heads wanted me to make sure you knew they trust your capability, they're merely just curious as to where the money is going. Nobody is in trouble or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:23 pm

“A-Audit?” she stammered in surprise, jet black eyes widening as her back snapped upright, away from him, setting her cranberry-garbed but certainly not cranberry sized breasts jiggling slightly. “An audit for?” she digested the words, releasing a soft, knowing “harum” as she settled into a more guarded, business-like tone again. “Ahh, certainly. And you will have to forgive me for not playing the part of the proper hostess. Usually it is Lady Aoi herself who does so. Right this way,” she bowed again, gesturing with a hand towards the darkened hall. Then shutting the door and snapping the latch back into place, she levered the light switch and turned towards her apparent guest.

“Forgive me doubly. I am Kagurazaki Miyabi. I do not believe that we have met. And you would like to see the papers now, or in the morning? I cannot play much of a hostess, nor offer any o-kashi. The Sakuraba family is depending on me to do my best on a report that I must submit tonight.” Miss Miyabi was more than a little scatter-brained, this evening, flustered at his entrance, at this new discovery, and at the fact that the crucial document still was not in her hand. “The documents?” she reminded him, extending a single hand impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 am

"Right..." He said, as he followed her to wherever she was leading him. "I've actually been asked to sit in on you while you work." He said. He couldn't help but look down to her ass when she was leading him around. He then looked to her, and smiled, a little. "I won't be in your way at all, and yet again, you're not in trouble, or anything, they're just curious about what goes on in this house."
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

PostSubject: Re: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:21 pm

((Ahh, she's not leading him anywhere. She's still standing there, waiting for him to introduce himself and pass her the documents.))
Back to top Go down
Lawless
Sexed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:20 pm

((My bad, for some reason I assumed she was taking him to a room. ^^;;;;Wink)

He took his shoes off, and put them by everyone else's. He then started to move back up from his bent over position and watched as his vision went from Ms. Miyabi's feet, to her legs, to her skirt, then her breasts, then her face. He nodded, abruptly. "Oh, right!" He then opened his brief case and gave her a sheet of paper. "There you go." He said. He then looked around the place. "And umm... I've been told to sit in on you while you work... it's nothing against you, but because Lady Aoi's parents are curious, it's just something I have to do... Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay   Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Miyabi's Business Guest (Lawless & Confrazzled) an Ai Yori Aoshi roleplay
Page 1 of 1