Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twlight[turkey and me]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Twlight[turkey and me] Empty
PostSubject: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 am

It was raining again as it always had in Forks, Washington. The sky was dark gray and dark clouds peeked the sky. It was a day like normal here in this small town. Edward Cullen loved this weather because he finally got to go out during the day. He waked out of his house and into his jeep then drove to school and got out.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:08 am

Bella smiled to her self as she got out of bed. She changed into her clothes and grabbed her back before heading down to breakfast. She saw that charlie had made him self breakfast already and gone to work. He had ended up burning it once again. She sighed and cleaned up before making her own breakfast. She then got into her truck and drove to work.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:47 pm

((sorry if I messed up your name))

Edward got out of his car at the school and walked to the nearest building and sighed softly. Once again he sighed and knew he would always be alone. He then waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Bella got out of her truck and walked inside the building. She looked around the place with a sigh. Another day, more school.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:53 pm

He went to class and listened to the lecture and sighed softly. Today would be another boring day and he knew it. It was then he went to the cafeteria and saw her from across the way and blushed then tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 am

Bella attended her own class before she walked out to lunch where she sat down with the usual gang she hung out with.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Across the way he saw her and smiled and blushed softly and moaned. It was then he knew he wanted and needed her body. But he was afraid to tell her the truth about him.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Bella smiled as she chatted with her friends. She then stood up and walked over to grab her lunch.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:11 pm

He walked over to her and smiled. "Hey I am Edward." He paused. "Edward Cullen." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Bella looked up at the sound of his voice. She blinked few times and said "I'm Bella, it's nice to meet you".
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm

He looked at her and sighed. "That is true Bella." He looked at his family and turned to leave her. "My famil doesn't like when I talk to girls." He paused. "But I don't care."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Leila blinked a couple of times and looked bewilldered for a moment before she said "Why don't they like you talking to girls" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:06 pm

He looked at her and smiled and blushed. "Well its beause." He closed his eyes and heard the bell ring. "I can't say here." He said and went off to his next class.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Bella blinked for a few moments as he left. She just sighed. She hadn't gotten to eat. She'd eat later. She grabbed her bag and made her way to her neck class.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 pm

((I now do female charcters if it interests you))
He followed her to her class and pulled her out of class and took her to the men's restroom. "I am a vampire." He replied and sighed. "Most will try to eat you but I am friendly." he said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:25 pm

((Naah this is good))

Bella walked out with him confused as he spoke. "What do you mean your a vampire...." she said starting at him.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:27 pm

((I know. I am just telling you in case you want to rp with me in the future with a new plot))
He looked at her and paused. "I am a vampire by nature and can bite you." He said and showed her his fangs."But I prefer to be in my human form."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Bella started at him at him and said "What...I don't get it, vampires aren't real. They can't be...." she said staring at him.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:37 pm

He looked at her and looked suprised and sighed softly. "Well they are real and here is proff of them." He said.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Bella stared at him and said "So you really are...a vampire?".

"Why are you telling me..."
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:44 pm

He looked at her and sighed. "I thought you should know before I accident hurt you." He said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Bella looked at him and said " Why would you hurt me?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:55 pm

He looked at her. "I would not. But there are others who would."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:03 am

Bella looked at him and said "What others...there are more?"
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:04 am

He looked at her and nodded. "Yes." He said and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twlight[turkey and me]   Twlight[turkey and me] Empty

Back to top Go down

Twlight[turkey and me]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next