Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} Empty
PostSubject: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:03 am

Maria looked around and whimpered some since she stayed over at her boyfriends house she knew her parents would be pissed but she couldn't not stay at his place every night and now she was going to be grounded from everything probaly for a month or even a year. She looked at her boyfriend still holding the leash and holding it tight to where she couldn't go anywhere or move at all. She looked at the clock which told her it was 7 in the morning and she only had an hour to get ready for school. She shook him a little knowing not to but she had to get ready for school and if she didn't then hell would break loose.

She growled some and shook her head as the tags made noise and she whimpered then pulled on the leash telling him it was time to get up. You see her boyfriend was alot older then her. Her only being 17 and him being 23 or 24 she didn't know. She had met him at a school party she went to not knowing he would make her into his slave and even tape them having sex or her being raped by other guys then remaking the video making it look like she was submitting. He had everything against her from slutty pics to blackmail to anything you could imangine.

She looked at the clock then layed down knowing once more he wanted her to skip school and when his mind was set on something it was set and you couldn't get out of it. Closing her eyes she layed her head on his chest and moved her hand down his stomach then back up and kept stroking him not wanting to be in trouble. Her hair was black with red highlights and her eyes where silver , greyish. She only wore a black short top and a black thong.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:44 pm

Ca'os was resting. The night wasn't over for him, nore was the day. She was his little slut to fuck all he wanted, and whatever she wanted wouldn't be allowed. What was it now? His purple eyes rolled to the time and he huffed, school? She didn't need school, her destiny was to be fucked by him, as his slut from here on. His lips curled, revealing his fangs, and his muscular build rolled over to look at her.

"What is it?" he jerked at her leash and pulled her closer to him, his lips mere inches from her own. He had till this point only toyed with her, his pants still on with the skull buckle, and his coat, shirt, and strapps were mainly on the floor in a rough pile of cloths. He hadn't fully desided exactly what he wanted to do with her, but he was sure everything was on the list. His lips were licked and in moments he spoke again, as his brown hair rolled with his slow sitting up.

"Your not going anywhere today." he huffed simply. Now closing his eyes, and sitting against the head of the bed, "Your only here to be fucked, understand that slut? Your nothing, but a fuck slave." He grinned devilishly and jerked at her leash, "But I'll make a deal with you. If you can get me off, before 7:30, I'll let you go for the day." he purred evily, he knew that he was lieing, but there was no way to read his face, his expressions were all twisted, demented, and with his every action came some twisted horrible fallowing. "Well, get to sucking, whore." he jerked at her leash again pulling her head down more with the movement.
Back to top Go down
http://zathina-mage.deviantart.com
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:54 pm

Maria whimpered as he woke up knowing she would be in deep shit and she looked at him as he pulled her close then whimpered "I just need to go to school ya know if I don't go to school then I will get F's and my parents will ground me but like that matters since I'm living with you". She looked away as he showed his fangs knowing she was going to be in deep shit if she didn't stop messing around. She looked back at him then backed away some as he started to sit up.

Nodding as he told her what her use was for that she was just a fuck slave to him just a fucking toy hurt her badly. Well not that he had done enough of that already but she wasn't going to take much more. She was going to fight him and all that shit if he kept it up. Growling some as he tugged on the leash again she put her hand into a fist then punched him across the fist making him let go of her leash and she quickly got up putting her pants on and running out the rooma nd down the stairs. She knew she probaly wasn't going to make it but at least she could try. Whimpering some as she heard him getting up she got to the door and saw three locks with them locked and she slammed her fist against the door and started to run towards the back door knowing that she would have to climb over a fence but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:00 am

The punch hit him, and with that he growled. She was to the front door before he desided how he'd punish her and when she ran for the back, he desided when. His body was now standing infront of the back door. Locks running up the door suddenly clicking shut as if they were automatic. His arms crossed as he leaned back, his muscles shown well in the light of the kitchan. "You little SLUT." he growled as another him came from behind a wall and punched her in the gut, hard. This movement was soon fallowed by yet another slowly walking up behind her and grabbing her leash, jerking it back hard enough to fling someone off their feet, especially someone who had just lost their balance from behing punched.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:04 am

She whimpered as she saw all the locks locking and before she could even make a move and turn around she yelped from being punched in the stomach then grabbed her gut looking up at him and then yelped as the other him grabbed her leash and she fell back onto the floor and she screamed some feeling something break. Looking up at the three of them she got a scared look in her eyes but didn't dare try to fight back no way. Biting her lip hard she started to get back up again then whimpered wondering and waiting for what was going to happen next. She was ready and waiting for the demon to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:07 am

The one closest to her, grabbed her arm and pulled her close, moving his claw to run down her face, lighlty cutting her. "Now bitch, you've pissed me off. Royally. Not only am I going to fuck you hard, but I'm going to do it in a way that'll ruin every ounc of your mentallity. You got 20 minutes to either get me off, and I mean all three of us, or todays going to be the worst day of your miserable, mortal, life." His hand then moved to her ass, grabbing it, his claws digging in a bit but only enough that the cut was nothing, compared to the bite he suddenly gave her, pulling her close to him, and enough so that her hips were pressed to his buldge. "Well get moving, slut." one of the others spoke. Their devious plan in motion.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 am

She yelped as the one grabbed her arm then screamed some as he ran his claw down her face.She whimpered as he said that he was pissed and that she would have to get all of them off and she looked at them being much bigger and she winced as one grabbed her ass then screamed as the other bit into her neck then whimpered hard feeling his huge buldge against her hips. Kicking one in the crotch she whimpered and closed her eyes slamming her fist into one of the others face and then she slammed her other fist into the other ones face and started to run towards to front door. "god damn it this is not good not good at all".
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:18 am

They all growled as they took the hits. Then there was only one, and with that he grabbed her by the hair as she ran, jerking on IT rather then the leash with the force enough to whip someone off their feet. Then he let go, to allow her to slam into the ground, "SO you want to fight then bitch. I guess I'll have to beat it into you, teach you who your fucking master is now. Your every nightmare is about to come true you fucking little whore. Wait until all your classmates see your fucking antics. Oh yes, the entire fucking sex tape, and maybe even worse." he moved quickly to kick her with his studded boots.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:24 am

She whimpered as she saw the one hand reaching for her then she screamed as he slammed her to the floor. Looking up at him she closed her eyes tears coming down her cheeks "please don't I will do anything if you just don't do this I mean it". She yelped as he kicked her in the side with his studded boots and she stayed laying on the floor crying hard and her body shaking she took the hits like a big girl but inside she was screaming to fight back and not to submit to get free and never be back with him and tell everyone about him what he did to her.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 am

Ca'os smirked and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her back a little as he sat behind her. "Oh were going to have so much fun with this you little fucking slut." He purred, and ran his clawed hand between her legs, the fingers cutting at her pants as he grabbed her panties through the pantes and pulled htem down, cutting her pants in two in the movement. His eyes starring at her beautiful, body, all for his lusts as he pulled her back, so she was now bent over like a dog. "YOur going to regret disobeying me." he said, a single claw now moving to grab her by the shoulder and dig into her soft skin, cutting her as he pressed his dick to her puss once more. "Oh your going to regret this. I want to hear you beg for me to stop. Come on, beg." He then pushed into her... very. roughly, his dick, almost feeling like it was studded with sharp points as he pressed it into her.

Very well.... becasue it had.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:35 am

She yelped as he grabbed her hair and pulled her back then she looked at him then whimpered some not even trying to get free. She was going to submit fully now her fighter part was gone well not gone but just tired she didn't have that much strength. Biting her lip hard as he bent her over she felt his cock against her pussy then screamed loud as he pushed into her and she felt blood going down her thighs. God damn was he going to hurt her this bad to make her pay?? She whimpered but still didn't struggle knowing she would just be in more deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:45 am

He grinned devilishly, "Beg for me to give it to you harder. Beg for forgiveness you little slut." he moved his hips in repeated movements, rolling them roughly into her puss. His dick sliding to fill her completely, literally fitting perfectly then growing slightly larger just to cause her more pain with it's rough feeling inside her. His claw still digging into her shoulder as his free hand hung loosely at first before smacking her ass, leaving claw marks, and only repeating this to fallow with a long, delighted moan from the demon behind her. "Beg for it, or suffer even greater pains."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Maria whimpered hard and looked at him glaring hard "I will never beg for you to fuck me harder or for your forgiveness". She growled and screamed as his cock started to grow thicker and bigger. Biting her lip she shook her head and yelped as he smacked her ass leaving claw marks and she closed her eyes trembling hard. She hated this she hated him and she was going to get sick of this quickly if he kept it of. Whimpering some she looked at him then down "I WILL NEVER BEG FOR IT FROM A MONSTER LIKE YOU BITCH". She struggled to get free hoping he would let her go back to her parents and live with them but she doubted that would happen she was just his bitch and fuck slave now.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 am

He smiled as his dick pressed into her. His hand grabbing at her hair and jerking it back as he fucked into her. He smirked delighting in her resistance, taking his hand and quickly jerking her head to hit the nearby coffee table. With this hit, he jerked her head back and did it again, matching ferocity with his fucking. His dick pounding into her little pussy, beating the very insides of her body to the very deepest points. His free hand raising up now and hitting into her side. Simply to make her squeel, simply to hear her scream. He'd break her one way or another... Even if it ment drilling a hole in her head and fucking her there.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:07 am

Maria screamed loudly as he kept on fucking her and she brought her hands to his hips and pushed on them "Stop it damn it I should be able to have rights and I never wanted to be your god damn slave you forced me into it". She yelped as he bumped her head on the coffee table then started to yank on her hair. Growling deeply she pushed on his hips more and struggled harder "stop it please I don't want this anymore just fucking stop".
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:20 am

He fucked harder, she was being very defensive and he wasn't likeing it. The Bitch needed to know her place. He moved his dick harder into her and with his free hand he whipped a belt off his waist. Using it to tie up her wrists tightly behind her back. "You know once a girl takes it like a bitch her first time, shes a bitch forever... Remember that moment, you little slut." He pressed harder into her, "and remember this one... because I'm going to make you fucking pregnant slut." he grinned devilishly with every rough thrust.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:26 am

She screamed loudly as he kept on fucking her and then whimpered as he got his belt off and tied her hands behind her back. Biting her lip as he started to talk harsh to her she screamed louder as he pressed harder into her. When he said he was going to make her pregnant she whimpered and yanked on the belt then layed her head down on the table. She hadn't given up she was just thinking of another plan if she could come up with one.
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:31 am

He smirked and continued looking at her plotting. He knew he'd have to keep up the anty, just to screw with her. "Ahh look at that little pussy... Your so wet, you must be loving this slut." He purred, "Look at you, I'm making you all wet, and warm." he reminded her exactly what he was doing to her, as he grabbed her wrists and started to pull at them as he pounded, moving in perfect motion to make his thrusts even rougher against her tiny pussy.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:38 am

She closed her eyes as he started to mock her and tell her how much she was wet and all. Looking back at him she growled deeply and she kicked him in the thigh then started to kick him some more and she was going to keep it up until he was done with her. Whimpering as he took her wrists she screamed as he thrusted into her and she shook her head "please stop it".
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:41 am

He grinned and moved his claw over her back, suddenly digging his 'blade finger' into her back. Slowly carving a mark into her, "Your gonig to love being my slut now bitch. Oh you'll enjoy it." he then looked at her as she kicked at him, and resisted. He smirked devilishly and thrusted harder into her, "Ahhh.. I'm so close. Bitch, tell me how much you love this... or you'll get worse things then pregnancy."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:56 am

She looked at him then screamed loudly as he carved the mark into her. She whimpered and closed her eyes tightly then screamed as he thrusted harder. Looking at him her eyes went wide as he said he was close to coming and she struggled some then kept her head laying down on the table "babe stop it please I love it I do I want to be your bitch but I also want to be your lover".
Back to top Go down
Zathina_Mage
Sex Pot
Zathina_Mage

Male

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 am

He frowned and pulled out.
At first it look like he was going to stop... He walked into the kitchan. Then mometns later walked out with a sledge hammer. He smirked and delighted, "Lover? I don't need a lover.. just a bitch." the hammer was held in both hands and brought back, before she could respond he broght it down upon her ankles. "And I'm tired of you fighting bitch."
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:13 am

She sighed as he pulled out hoping he was going to stop. When he left the room she struggled to get the belt off her wrists but he had it tight. Biting her lip her eyes went wide as she saw the sledge hammer and she shook her head "no babe please don't just don't I will be your bitch I won't fight anymore". She screamed and shrieked as he brought the hammer down onto her ankle and she fell to the floor her ankle bleeding and bones crushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}   A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage} Empty

Back to top Go down

A girlfriend slave {me and Zathina_Mage}
Page 1 of 1