Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please don't hurt me....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Please don't hurt me.... Empty
PostSubject: Please don't hurt me....   Please don't hurt me.... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Meowww

Yumika walked quietly down the path to the park. She was on a mission again, this time to take out a demon called Lan who resides in the park. The park was rather intimidating as it was dark and the old trees looked like monsters. She can guess why demons want to live here. It would be better if she just find him first, kill him, and then run quickly back home. No one actually knew this, but she was afraid of the dark. And those blasted demon only came out at night, making her job as a demon hunter much harder. Though she was fearful, she always got the job done.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me....   Please don't hurt me.... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Lan

Lan walked around the park just having fun, he loved attacking people in the dark. He was in a human form at the moment, rarely ever changing, especially since it let him hide from people he didn't want to deal with. He had heard that people had started to hear about him, which meant it wa only a matter of time before some one came hunting him. He heard something coming his way, he quickly hid to see what it was and maybe to attack it.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me....   Please don't hurt me.... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:19 pm

She glanced around in the darkness as well as the uncomfortable silence. She wished the stupid demon would just jump infront of her and give himself up. "Hello~Is anyone here?" She asked, her voice sounding innocent and lost. Acting like a cute innocent girl always did the job.
Back to top Go down
Lan Moore
Sexed
Lan Moore

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me....   Please don't hurt me.... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Lan sighed, something sounded wrong about the girl, something wasn't in the emotions, but then again it would be fun to play with her. He came out behind her with a smirk, 'What's a girl like you doing out here? You lost?" He was ready for any thing, just in case she tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me....   Please don't hurt me.... EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:26 pm

She jumped a bit as a man suddenly appeared. Could this lonely figure be the demon? "Y-You scared me Sir..." She flushed, and quickly turned around. "I was thinking if you could show me the way out of this park? From the other entrance?" She asked. "I don't leave here, and I am awfully lost." She blinked at him, to study him first.
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me....   Please don't hurt me.... EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:45 pm

(How are we going to transport this on to the new site?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please don't hurt me....   Please don't hurt me.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please don't hurt me....
Page 1 of 1