Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

caged dancer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danesscyld
Shrimp

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-04

caged dancer Empty
PostSubject: caged dancer   caged dancer EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Gerry watched as the floor finally emptied. The Den was a dark strip club, with a well stocked bar and a select few dancers who kept guest well entertained. His guests.

Gerry watched as the last few girls gathered their things, and took leave. The new girl, Maria, had caught his eye, and he wanted her. Tonight he would have her.

As she finished dressing, Gerry rapped lightly on her door. 'Maria' he called to her, 'could I see you on stage for a few moments?'

He waited for her lithe frame to appear, and smiled at her congenially. She was a picture; young, sexy, long dancer's legs and supposedly unavailable. That would change soon.

"A patron or two happen to mention your pole dance routine, and while I wasn't aware of this before, I'd like to see your moves, especially if my guests are speaking so highly of you'.

He didn't wait for her reply, rather, her took her wrist firmly but lightly and led her back on to the dimly lit stage. The lights were now out across the main floor and only a dim spot on the pole allowed for sight. As she gripped the pole and and began to dance Gerry slipped in the shadows to watch. She was amazing. Her moves could arouse a dead man, and he wanted her even more. He moved almost behind her, watching, knowing she wasn't quite aware of his position relative to hers.

As her wrists crossed the pole at the close of her routine, Maria felt the cold kiss of steel as Gerry handcuffed her to the pole.

'Time for you to learn a new routine, Maria' he whispered
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

caged dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: caged dancer   caged dancer EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Maria closed her eyes and got off stage and she saw everyone leave. She bit her lip some and opened her eyes and started towards her room. Knowing the owner had an intrest in her she was a little scared to be left alone with him there.

She was petite but still had long legs, medium thighs. After she got dressed she was wearing a black short skirt and a red tanktop to match. Also wearing thigh high black boots with silver chains hanging of them.

Hearing someone knock on the door she got a scared look in her eyes knowing it was probaly the owner and she was hesitant to go to the door. When she finally decided to she went over opening it, she didn't like the smile she saw.

Yelping lightly as he grabbed her wrist and started her for the stage she struggled some but when she was put on the spot she knew she had no choice. Biting her lip she started to dance going up and down the pole, rubbing her pussy against it and maoning out while leaning her head back. She didn't know wether or not he was going to try something but when she felt the cold steel of cuffs around her wrists she whimpered and yanked on them "you can't do this damn it let me out of these right now". She looked at him then got scared looked in her eyes as he whispered in her ear. She shook her head and growled deeply trying to get the cuffs off twisting and moving her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Danesscyld
Shrimp

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-04

caged dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: caged dancer   caged dancer EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Gerry pulled maria's short black skirt to her ankles, and lifted her feet from within the material. her firm ass shone in the club's spot light, and Gerry paused for a moment to eye her bottom. Slipping his fingers beneath the silky material of her panty, he pushed it aside and began stroking her silky smooth pussy. Fingering her quickly he enjoyed her growls, her cries as he fucked her already wet pussy, and as she slowly began moan, he took in her lust

Faster, pushing her to enjoy herself, teasing her. 'Slutty cunt, maria' he whispered in her ear again. 'you wanted this more than I want to give. you crave being chainned to this pole and having your slutty brains fucked out.'

Gerry slid his fingers out, and smacked her firm ass HARD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

caged dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: caged dancer   caged dancer Empty

Back to top Go down

caged dancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: BDSM-
Jump to: