We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just when you thought the yaoi virus stopped spreading.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mina
Virgin

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Just when you thought the yaoi virus stopped spreading.   Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 am

All right, folks. I don't want to make this request thread a huge novel, so I'll condense it as much as possible.
In return, you have to read everything. After all, everything's important, and you wouldn't want to miss out on it. ;D
First of all, my name's Mina. Hello. It's nice to meet you, too.

I was a huge dominant yaoi player during my Darker days, but now, that's bound to change, right ?
I wouldn't mind starting off on a clean slate ... [/nods] Oh. As you might have noticed, I type sexily.

So you can probably assume that I'm pretty literate.

So far, so good ? Great. Oh. And hetero boys ? Please don't be frightened. I play girlies, too ~
Now that we've taken care of our short and sweet introduction, let's move on, shall we ?

Oh. Just a minute. Girls ? I don't play yuri. Sorry about that. Lesbians just creep the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mina
Virgin

Female
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought the yaoi virus stopped spreading.   Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:52 am

Let's get down to the necessary basics, all right ? These should be fairly simple to follow.
I wouldn't mind if you aren't quite with one or two of these bullet points.
Roleplaying with me will shape you up in time for sure. ;D

I require that you, as a roleplayer, have these traits:
  • The ability to properly spell, capitalize, and all that good shit. Be literate, dammit !
  • Active. I want a post from you everyday unless you have a good excuse.
  • A good personality OOC. I don't want to roleplay with assholes and jerks. C:
  • Not horny all the time. Don't grope me OOC. I'm not interested. = + =;;
  • A flexible dominant/submissive player. Willing to be switch roles every now and then.
  • Is willing to come up with plots or at least tries to be decisive.
  • Isn't always so clingy. Doesn't rush me with my posts. Don't rush me, dude !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrow
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought the yaoi virus stopped spreading.   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:08 am

The yaoi virus never stops spreading.
It's like HIV. ;D
Or kanker sores.
It will live foreverrrr.
And only Sasuke can cure it, but Itachi's a dick and only lets Sasuke cure his kanker sores.
:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought the yaoi virus stopped spreading.   

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought the yaoi virus stopped spreading.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: