Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey) Empty
PostSubject: Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey)   Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey) EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Rachel walked down the hallway beaming with pride. She held the dowzen white roses and poster elliot had given her tight to her chest, blushing a little. She stopped at her locker, opening it slowly. She wore th school uniform, green red and black plaid skirt, and white and blue top. She also wre plain black knee socks. She gave a soft sigh as she put the poster in her locker and grabbed her textbook. "Elliot, when will they stop picking on you, You're so sweet, I Don't see why they hate you." she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Sex Pot
Bailey

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey)   Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:10 am

"Hey, Rachel. Long time, no see. Where ya been? Make a guy think ya don't like him, ignoring him like this." A voice sneered from just behind the girl as she placed the poster in her locker. The next moment, Lance Bailey appeared at her side, leaning against the locker to her right with his usual, cocky smile. Bailey, as he was known to most, let his pale, blue eyes roam freely up and down the girl before landing on her face and he brushed a loose strand of blond hair from his eyes, hair that was longer than usual and wavy. Bailey was several inches taller than Rachel and extraordinarliy handsome, a trait that had certainly not injured his reputation as resident bad boy and womanizer. There wasn't a boy in school who didn't know and envy him and not a girl who didn't want him or had already... expect for Rachel... Which didn't seem to sit well with Bailey, especially when she gave all her love away to some little punk.
Bailey wore clothes to match his manner; tight, dark-blue jeans, a dark shirt, and a slim, black, modern-day, Biker's jacket that was clearly made of real leather and must have cost a fortune... or a good deal of effort to steal. He even had a silver-loop earing in his left ear to complete the image.
"Hey, what are those? Flowers from lover boy?" Bailey teased, snatching the roses from Rachel's hands with little delicacy and he stepped back, keeping them out of reach as he smelled them. "Hmm... I like 'em, even if they are from you're little snot-nosed punk... I think I'll keep 'em." He taunted cruelly.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey)   Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Rachel gasped, It was Bailey. "Please Bailey just go, I already have a boyfriend..." She did admit he was handsome. but Elliot was kind and sweet. She gasped again as he stole her flowers and she looked down at her empty hands tears dripping from her eyes. "Yes they're from elliot you bastard, and yes I do love him, because he isn't a cock faced prick like you!" the shy girl exploded, having had enough. The whole school seemed to gather around, shaking their heads. Bailey had a hide out that he took girls to, and rumor had it the boy was into bondage.
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Sex Pot
Bailey

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey)   Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Bailey didnt seem to get angry at Rachel's words. In fact, if anything, he seemed to glean some sort of enjoyment from it, liking he knew he was riling her up and he was thrilled about it. He grinned wickedly, paying the other kids no attention, though he knew they were they. Let them watch the show, if they wished. Stepping closer to Rachel, he placed his hand on the locker next to her, waving the flowers in her face. "Want them back? Then you'll have to come get them. Meet me out the lot and you'll get them back." Bailey promised, referring to a now deserted parking lot out by the local paint ball range. It was only a short trek through the woods from there to Bailey's hide-out.
Back to top Go down
Daddy's little slut
Sex Pot

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey)   Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 pm

"When should I meet you?" She asked sharply, reaching for her flowers. She had no idea that going to meet him would change her life forever. Rachel looked at the other kids desperately, a pained look upon her face. The otherkids laughed and one actually ha dthe nerve to shoot a spitball at her, which got in her blonde hair, and caused a tear to roll down the little nerds cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey)   Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullying gone too far (me and Bailey)
Page 1 of 1