Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Veritable Smorgasbord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-01-01

A Veritable Smorgasbord Empty
PostSubject: A Veritable Smorgasbord   A Veritable Smorgasbord EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:06 am

But without any sandwiches.

Hello! I have posted an introduction in the introductions forum, surprisingly enough, and now figured it might be a good idea to post requests. But before I do, some points to make them, you know, make sense.

- I have very few limits, but the ubiquitous one against toilet play is one of them. No scat, no watersports.
- I tend to play male, and bisexual with a strong female bias. As such, I tend to prefer the number of vaginas in a scene to be equal to or greater than the number of penises, to get wholly clinical. I have no objection, however, to shemales or hermaphrodites, within the confines of the previous equation. I don't much mind which of those genitals my character owns, however, and can play females quite well.
- I like my roleplay in solid paragraphs, with a good vocabulary and a sense of humour.
- All of the above rules, if I get a good player I enjoy playing with and trust, are really more guidelines, and can if necessary be thrown right out the window.
- The scenes listed below are in no way conclusive. I intend to add more as I think of them, and put paragraphs of explanation under scene ideas that don't currently have them. (I'm only one man, and if I did all of them before posting I'd be too exhausted to roleplay.) I am also entirely happy to hear your take on a scene, or your idea for a scene. I am wholly PM-able, and can give out messaging details if necessary. I love to work on building a scene together, and discussing scene ideas is one of my great joys.
- The scenes listed below are sorted by themes, and the bolded character is the one I'd play.

Innocence and Experience
Heretic/Angel
It hasn't quite been seven years yet, but the War on Earth already feels like it's been going on too long. Angels wield flaming swords on the African plains, demons cast dark magic in the streets of Paris, and humanity has so far boiled down to "basically collateral damage either way". But the Heretics won't take this lying down, and have decided to support neither demons nor angels in the War on Earth - to win the final battle for humanity, and not for any celestial interloper. Their stolen magic has proven most effective in capturing and interrogating their demonic foes, but the Heavenly Host are trickier, and the Heretic armies are eager to have a little more defence against the wrath of God. The ritual has been worked out - an angel must be summoned, bound, and "debased" - and when that information was released to the general population the volunteers to be the summoner suddenly skyrocketed. A particular Heretic - young, but zealous and iron-willed - was chosen for the task, and what he does, he does for the future of Humanity, not because angelic women have a mix of beauty and innocence that is impossible to ignore.
(Though that helps.)

Demon/Virgin
To produce a new demon child is a very complicated thing. It requires the union of a succubus and a human, a succubus and an incubus, an incubus and a human... the moon has to be in the right area, the proper portals have to be open, the spells have to work just right... It's no wonder, really, that so many succubi end up responding to summons with "not tonight, baby, I've got a headache". But creating a demon/human hybrid - that's a Hell of a lot easier, forgive the pun. (In doubt? Think of the person who cut you off in traffic last time. A lot more plausible now, isn't it?) According to the old books of Hell, producing a proper cambion still requires circumstances to go rightly... but it's anyone's guess whether they're just there because the old demons preferred them. At any rate, it's just struck midnight on the feast day of a misnamed saint, and the sheltered virgin daughter of a repentant sinner has come of the proper age. To the legions of Hell, or at least the one particular Infernal Baron who's noticed the signs, this means "it's go time". By seduction, or by force, the girl's got company tonight.

Prince/Peasant
Teacher/Student

The Ethereal in Service to the Mundane
Human Hunter/Elven Queen
This is why you wear orange during hunting season; so that, if a man is out hunting deer while you're communing with the spirits of the forest, he doesn't accidentally put an arrow through your leg. When the Sorceress-Queen of the Western Forest learned that her green gown did not have this advantage, she learned at the same time that the iron used to tip the arrows of human hunters resists the healing magic of an elf, and that no one in her tribe really knew any other way of fixing it. So, the rough man - certainly no child of the forest, beloved as an only daughter! - had picked her up, and carried her to his home, and tended to her even as he governed his small garden farm, trained his dogs, and hunted in her forests every day. Over time, his roughness began to appeal to her, his size, strength, and unhidden passions beyond those of any elf... and it was about time she saw about finding a consort to give her maidenhead, wasn't it?

Heretic/Goddess
Human/Water Spirit

Ass-Kicking, Over The Top Awesomeness, Camaraderie, Sex At The Nearest Inn
Mage/Apprentice
They said he came from the heavens in a chariot to which he'd yoked three dragtons, each of a different colour. They said that when he faced down Duke Thorgal over his too-vicious taxation, that the Black Duke's heart had stopped in his chest at a mere gaze. They said that he'd slept with the Emperor's wife and daughter simultaneously, and that the Emperor had known and approved. They said that he was older than the universe itself, and while he was in his late twenties, he'd been in his late twenties for countless aeons. Some even said that he'd killed a dark god singlehandedly - simply in order to bind his spellbook in godskin. They also said that he stayed at the top of his tower all the time and had his meals sent up by village volunteers because he hated talking to people and was busy creating abominations against nature and certainly wouldn't be taking on an apprentice, but when the young lady was tested by her tribe's shaman and found to possess magical power, she knew exactly who she was going to for training. It's now her job to find a place in the crusty archmage's heart, and his to focus her prodigal wild talent before she accidentally blows up the world. It should be fun, and by fun, we mean full of explosions.

Tank Commander/Tank Gunner(/Tank Driver?)
Preferably in the far future, rather than the modern day. I've just always been interested in the bond the crew of a single vehicle form with one another.

Adventurer/Adventurer

Miscellaneous
Young Male/Owned Teacher/Owned Student
All elves are fading from their world. It's the law. The elves of Thar Illien have a particular reason to fade; their breeding rate is in tremendous decline. A chauvinist archmage worked a blood magic a thousand or so years ago to imbue all males with powerful magic to heal, command, and destroy. His goal was to make male Thar Illien elves respected, valued, and seen as natural leaders. He managed it, but probably wouldn't have liked the cost; the Y chromosome nearly faded from existence. Since the magic, only one in a thousand Thar Illien births are male. While the resultant female-dominated landscape might seem an eager young man's dream, it's not so perfect as a breeding pool, and many Thar Illien girls pass the Boundary through which they can never return, in order to live out their lives among humans. (Or, in many cases, dwarves. And sometimes even goblins. No accounting for taste.) In a desperate attempt to pamper the boys who are born, the various academies of Thar Illien provide them with incredible, over-the-top perks. It was the brainchild of the Blue Fire Mage Academy to provide the elven boys with two girls over whom they would have total control: a volunteer teacher, and an unknowing student, both virgins, but at least one very eager to please. In this plot, we follow the schooling of the young man and the two girls, as they learn power, responsibility, and a frankly embarrassing amount of master/slaves sex.

Guy Who Gives Girl Increased Confidence, Aptitude, And Prettiness Via Magical Means, While Binding Her To Him As A Slave To Take Advantage Of Her Increased Confidence, Aptitude, And Prettiness/Girl Who Is Thus Transformed And Bound
...that one basically speaks for itself, wouldn't you say?

The Warhammer World
Either Fantasy or 40,000, but it can't only be me who sees a lot of potential for play, plot, and something-else-that-starts-with-pl-perhaps here. I'm very interested in the Dark Elves recently and could picture playing Malekith, but even beyond that, the possibilities are endless... a Space Marine Captain and an Eldar Autarch sharing a mutual attraction that's just incredibly forbidden; an Inquisitor Lord capturing a Howling Banshee Exarch and choosing unusual methods to make her spill the truth of her race's tactics and technologies (after all, if an Exarch's personality is partly in her battlesuit, how would she deal with it being stripped from her?); two worshippers of Slaanesh in an orgiastic worship of their dark god; two Sisters of Battle in a hurt/comfort scene after a great battle; a Tzeentch sorceror or Dark Eldar Archon with a new Imperial Guard toy... (I appreciate that most of those are 40,000, but that's the setting I know more about. Many can be altered: Sisters of Sigmar instead of Sisters of Battle, Dark Elf Dreadlord instead of Dark Eldar Archon, that sort of thing. Don't assume my love for Fantasy is weak! ...But, er, no Skaven, please. Despite the possibilities of a prehensile tail. I have nothing against furry, I have something against hideous-sewer-dwelling-rat-thing.)

If you're interested in any of these, or discussing another one, reply, pop me a PM, send a carrier pigeon. All are good ways to contact me. Except maybe the one about the carrier pigeon.

Last edited by Kadrin on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: A Veritable Smorgasbord   A Veritable Smorgasbord EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:21 am

They all sound like fun! I've been dying for a unique plot to come around. Not that the people here aren't creative, but this...this makes me very happy. ^^ *rejoices with gleeful abandon*

Anywho... If you'd like, we can work out something under the "Ass-Kicking, Over The Top Awesomeness, Camaraderie, Sex At The Nearest Inn" section. The Heretic/Angel scene is a bit too heavy and laden with tricky plot goodness for my tastes, but if you'd like to try something from the same category, throw it at me and I'll see what I can do for you. Feel free to PM me instead of taking up even more space in your thread. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Veritable Smorgasbord   A Veritable Smorgasbord EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:34 am

Candira wrote:
Feel free to PM me instead of taking up even more space in your thread. ^^;

The thread was made to be - um - space-taken-up! (Honestly, I end up feeling much better about myself if I can look at a request thread with lots of replies on it. "Ah," I can say, "I'm Popular on the Internet", even if most of the replies are me.)

The only problem with the adventuring ones is that they have a habit of slipping out of control and suddenly the characters are fighting in a grand crusade when they should be shagging. Ah, well, we live and learn. What do you say to an adventurer/adventurer combination of an irascible male apprentice mage with more raw power than skill at wielding it or, indeed, common sense, and the woman who makes sure goblins don't turn him into a fancy pincushion while he's chanting arcane hymns? That's just off the top of my head, I'm flexible.
Back to top Go down
Kadrin
Sex Pot
Kadrin

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Veritable Smorgasbord   A Veritable Smorgasbord EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:21 am

Bump - edited with new requests and a little more detail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Veritable Smorgasbord   A Veritable Smorgasbord Empty

Back to top Go down

A Veritable Smorgasbord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplay Requests-
Jump to: