Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ my everything ] Profiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-05

[ my everything ] Profiles Empty
PostSubject: [ my everything ] Profiles   [ my everything ] Profiles EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 pm

[ T H E . B O Y S ]

[ my everything ] Profiles 2lkb5og
[ T h e . H u n k ]
MixedPplAreSoFly

...And your name is
Kane Henry Kosugi Valdez

...And your age is

...How tall are ya?
6'1"

...And you got wha..?
Right earlobe is pierced in two places; both piercings are studs.

My Epic
Well I started taking up space on earth on December 3rd, just about 18 years ago I suppose. Apparently I was a miracle baby *rolls eyes* It's the gentle way of saying I was a premature birth. I almost died apparently, barely the size of the doctor's two hands put together when I came out of my mother. So yeah because of that I was kind of a weakling in my early years. I had asthma, severe allergies to almost everything in my parents' kitchen. But at least I lived right?

Well now look who's the weakling? I'm effing 6'1" and captain of the football team! Haha not bad for someone who was told by his doctor that he only had 12 weeks to live after being born.

I got two little sisters, Ana and Maria, whom both I love to death. Mess with them and I will break you in half I promise. Other than that I have a father who's practically never there, but never fails to satisfy our family's monetary needs. At least my mom is home though, god I don't know what I will do without that old woman...great cook to be honest.

So what if I'm totally in love with this girl named Avarie? Is it wrong that I'm in love with someone who's not popular...is it?

So I like this...
Cheesecake, whey protein, meat, pizza, cheeseburgers, oyaku-don

But none of them...
Spiders (eek!), seagulls, soy sauce, rice, brocolli

I'm rockin' out to...
Chamillionaire - Rockstar
Profile skeleton by MixedPplAreSoFly

----

[ my everything ] Profiles 5f3f60
T h e . P u n k
MixedPplAreSoFly

...And your name is
Daniel Kevin "DK" DeLuca

...And your age is
Eighteen

...How tall are ya?
5' 9"

...And you got wha..?
Pierced left brow (ring) and both earlobes pierced; 3 nautical stars tattooed on my left rib

My Epic
Wazzzup? The name's DK by the way, born and raised in Gates Valley my whole life. I started breathing on the 23rd of November just about a good eighteen years ago. Nothing really worth mentioning about me except that my parents practically stopped talking to me ever since I started dressing up the way I do now: big hair, big piercings, y'know all them anti-corporate styles. Basically my 'rents want me to be a super preppo boy just like my Abercrombie wearing douchebag of an older brother Mike. Thank God that idiot has moved out of the house already and is living in Europe. Always calling me a fag for wearing a lil eyeliner...

Anyways yes like I said, I have a brother and parents who I don't really talk to. They all just basically treat me as if I'm not there. Even when I was a kid it was as if I was just a figment of their imagination anyways. It was always about Mike. Mike's so good with sports, oh Mike is getting all A's in his courses. Oh Mike is marrying a model...

Fuckers...

The only thing that makes me smile nowadays is that girl Avarie. Yup that quiet cutie, the one Emily is always with. She makes my heart go thump, thump, thump...

So I like this...
Manga, I fucking love those things! I started collecting since I saw, well read my first copy of Rurouni Kenshin like a couple of years ago. Since then I've had all of the chapters and signed first editions plus the DVD box set of the series and OVA's. Kenshin is my idol yo! Gotta dig that guy's big red ponytail. This also means I'm an anime geek, practically anything Japanese to be exact. I love Japanese food, Japanese video games (Street Fighter owns!), and I love me some hentai! Woops! I shouldn't have said that! Hehe...

But none of them...
To be real, I seriously don't despise anyone. But them preps really make my blood boil though. God they are so obnoxious! What is UP with the popped collars and the super small shirts that look like they are about to rip around the sleeves? I mean look at that idiot Kane...fucking loser by the way. He's on roids and yet that doesn't stop him from buying shirts that are like my size. Everytime he breathes it looks like he's about to rip the damn cloth! And what's up with rap music seriously? It's just people talking trash to a stupid beat looped over and over again. I mean sure Eminem gave me a couple of good laughs with some of his joke songs, but I mean really? I wanna make love in this club? What kind of an effing song is that?!

I'm rockin' out to...
Alesana - Seduction

Last edited by MixedPplAreSoFly on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MixedPplAreSoFly
Sex Pot
MixedPplAreSoFly

Male
Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-05

[ my everything ] Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ my everything ] Profiles   [ my everything ] Profiles EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:00 pm

[ T H E . G I R L S ]

[ my everything ] Profiles D2dd3d5d
[ T h e . A r t i s t ]
Eve_of_Dawns

...And your name is
Melody Smith

...And your age is

...How tall are ya?
5'3

...And you got wha..?
One piercing in each ear; an almost heart shaped birthmark on her right wrist

My Epic
I was born December eighteenth, seventeen years ago. You heard me right. I'm seventeen years old, and loving every minute of it. My parents moved us from state to state for the first several years of my life, which sucked. Okay, okay. I don't really remember much but the long car rides with my older brother pinching and poking me, even when Mom and Dad told him to lay off. No matter; we live in sunny California now.

If I'm not at school taking pictures, or at one of our huge events, I'm in the community park, people watching. (And, you guessed it, taking pictures.) Sometimes, I'll bring my sketchbook with me, so I can draw, but to be quite honest, I prefer photography over anything but breathing, sleeping, and eating (maybe not in that order). I like to think I'm somewhat easy to talk to, though if you rub me the wrong way, I'm liable to be rude and irritable. I can't help it, not really. I do forgive people far more often than I should, however... so if you make me mad today, be prepared for a smile and a 'hello' tomorrow.

My family and I live in a modest size house with our two cats and one dog (Izzy, Matsy, and FiFi. Yup, you guessed it. FiFi is a poodle. Thanks, Mom). Matsy, my cat, is rather fat and orange. He's a sweetheart, though. I must have a trillion pictures of him.

So I like this...
Photography, duh. Animals, reading faerie tales, sewing elaborate costumes for no apparent reason, cooking (especially desserts).

But none of them...
Creepy crawly things in general, obnoxiously annoying people, art-thieves, and math.

I'm rockin' out to...
Daniel Bedingfield's "Gotta Get Thru This," acoustic version

----

[ my everything ] Profiles Drinking_Clear
[The . Loner ]
` i z a

...And your name is
Avarie Renee Campbell

...And your age is
Eighteen

...How tall are ya?
5'6"

...And you got wha..?
Lip pierced, two rings on the left side on bottom lip

My Epic
What? You want to know about me? What the hell for? I'm probably the least interesting person in the school, well... maybe. Fine, I guess. I was born December tenth, only a few days after a certain someone I know. We're both considered miracle births. He was premature, I was three weeks late. Emergency C-section for mummy dearest. She liked to show me the scar when I was little. Kinda gross, really. I was always an athletic kid, always getting in trouble and always getting hurt. I'm an emergency room visit waiting to happen. I've been in the ER for everything from drinking nail-polish remover to getting hit by a car. Fun, hmm? I'll say. I've got more scars on me then I can count. I have nineteen scars on my left arm alone. Dog bite, not fun.

I was always the tom-boy growing up, I was bigger than everyone and a lot more hostile. I tended to look out for the smaller kids. The Hunk, Kane Kosugi, was one of them. But we grew up and he got some muscles and became more popular. I stayed the same. Quirky, hostile and always alone. I don't make friends easily, though I can't say why. People tend to be weirded out by my violent sense of humor.

I've got two little brothers. Both in elementary school. Carl is the genius in the family. Too smart for his own good and not an ounce of common sense. Sam is the baby, and acts like it. He'll cry at the smallest thing and has a lot of fears. He's terrified of loosing mom or me, making sure we're always doing things safely. Thank goodness I haven't been in the hospital since he was a baby. I'm not sure how he'd take seeing me in the ER... again.

My mom is a simple woman, very hard-working though. Before she got married to Jim and had Sam and Carl, it was just me and her. She worked over-time a lot to make the bills. I love her a lot and would do anything for her. Where's my father you ask? Who the hell knows. Probably out getting drunk somewhere and getting more in debt by gambling. Jim, my step-dad, has always been my father in my eyes. He raised me. Yeah, we butt heads a lot and there are screaming matches, but I know deep down he really loves me and is only trying to protect me.

Well... now that I've put you to sleep.. I'll shut up now.

So I like this...
Books Fantasy for the most part, I can wrap myself in a good book for hours, not stirring, completely absorbed in this little world. An escape from reality is what books mean to me. Blues I don't have a lot to be blue about, but I love the powerful voices and soulful music. I started playing the guitar because I wanted to be like BB King. My mom says I can sing like Janis Joplin, but I think she's lying. Sweets I have such a sweet tooth. Chocolate is my weakness. Dark, Milk, White, I love it all. Dancing like a complete freak when no one is watching Enough said. Animals I tend to get along better with animals. My best friend is my cat, Ronni. When I'm home, you can usually find him wrapped around my neck, just chilin' on my shoulder.

But none of them...
Bullies I may be small and skinny, but I can and will kick that ass if I see someone picking on another. It makes me angry and I will not tolerate it. People who drive slow Need I explain? People who cheat I've been in several relationships, and they've all ended up with me getting cheated on. It pisses me off

I'm rockin' out to...
When the Levee Breaks - Led Zepplin

----

[ my everything ] Profiles Grudge
T h e.S u i c i d a l
Marshmallow-Love

...And your name is
Emily Madeleine Rolet

...And your age is
Seven-Teen

...How tall are ya?
Five Foot Even

...And you got wha..?
Right Ear; Two Industrials.
Right Eyebrow; One Spike Piercing.
Left Side (Lip); One Spike Piercing.
Right Breast; Black Feathered Wings Tattoo
Body; Freckles.

My Epic
Born in April of 1991, I lived and still do live a fairly interesting life. Not that I enjoy it, I'd be better off dead, anyways. I was born in Canada, in one of the most well known bases, North Bay Ontario. Where they had dug a giant hole (with a building in it and everything) for the second world war, so they'd be protected by bombs, it's a fair sized place, a couple hours from either Toronto or Ottawa. Though doesn't matter, when I was four years old my mother ditched. Yeah, my mom, that doesn't happen often. She said to me and my older sister "I just don't love your father anymore," but I know it was because she wasn't ready for kids, it's pathetic. When my mother left, my father was posted to Nova Scotia, a shitty ass place that most just called "The Valley". The town was called Greenwood. That's where we met my bitch of a step mother, and that prick of a step sister. He married her and we moved to North Bay again, that didn't last long.

Again we were shipped off to Nova Scotia like unwanted refugees. This time we went to Dartmouth, six months- yes only six! We were told we were going to Winnipeg. At this time, my older sister had left us, now she lived with my mother, after starting to do drugs, drinking and smoking. I watched my sister die over a period of three or four years from anorexia. Finally she tried to over dose with Tylenol and was put into a hospital. She survived, Elizabeth still lives with my mother while I'm stuck with one of the step-sisters. Though now I was sent down to this school, I'm living with one of my fathers half brothers, the education is better here... that and I was going to kill myself if I spent another hour in the same house as my family.

At least my half uncle has enough sense to leave me the hell alone...

So I like this...
Smoking; Drinking; Blood; Isolation; Drawing; Singing; Writing; Soda.

But none of them...
People; Stereotypes; When people say, "It'll be alright!"; Pink (the color).

I'm rockin' out to...
The Howling - Within Temptation

----

[ my everything ] Profiles GreyandYellow
T h e.V i c t i m
Marshmallow-Love

...And your name is
Sarah Ericia Smith

...And your age is
Fifteen

...How tall are ya?
Five Foot Three Inches

...And you got wha..?
Right of Navel; Beauty Mark (Birthmark)

My Epic
Me? Oh I was born in June, a summer baby. I've got a fairly normal life, nothing to complain about. My mom and dad still love each other, they don't fight a lot, my brothers never got into any serious trouble, the three of them all twenty and older, living by themselves and with jobs. I'm the youngest of all the children. No real hardships in my life, other then when my mother mis carried a child when I was about eight, but by that time it wasn't because my father beat her or anything crazy! No, she was just... too old.

I'm a pretty shy girl, always been alone, all my life. I don't have friends and I don't really want to make the effort to make any. I was the odd one out in elementary, and I never got better after that... in science one year, we were using candles for an experiment, I elbowed the one at my table and set it on fire, I'm terrified of fire. I remember I passed out and the school had to get me to the hospital. It was horrifying. But I don't think about it anymore.

In my mind, my life as always been the same boring routine, and I am perfectly fine with that!

So I like this...
Playing Guitar; Reading; Writing; Swimming.

But none of them...
Loud; Fire; Winter; Sweets.

I'm rockin' out to...
Thank You - Dido

----

[ my everything ] Profiles Longhairblue-greeneyes
[T h e . Q u e e n . I n . T r a i n i n g]
xoxoangel

...And your name is
Alice Wellington

...And your age is
Sixteen

...How tall are ya?
5'6

...And you got wha..?
I have a bottom lip piercing.
Two cherry blossom flower tattoos on my collar bone.

My Epic
Born in the crisp weather of November. Where the leaves change color and winter is just around the corner. On November 30th I came into this world. Was born and raised in merry old England. I have an older borther who attends the prestigous school of Oxford University. At the age of five me and my family left England and came to the glamorous city of L.A, California. We live in the richest neighbourhood in L.A which means that my family is loaded and filthy rich. Yes thats right. I've always been given everything my pretty heart desired but that really isn't something that can truely make a person happy. Right?

When I came to Gates Valley High, I was known as the pretty new girl who was in no "in" crowd. I had no idea that the moment I walked into the halls of this school that the Queen Bee herself would befriend me. Now I am her bestfriend and her most loyal companion and wouldn't dare to ever betray her. Being in the "In" crowd means I have access to the most extravagent parties and even have the hottest and most popular boys hanging around me. My personality can be very unique at times. Outgoing and fun are the two words when it comes down to me and being around other people. Some of the students in the school judge me just because I am part of the "In" crowd but I'm actually a friendly and sweet girl. I'm mostly shy when it comes down to talking about my emotions and how I feel about other people, I would have to have known you for a long time to open up my heart to you.

My passion is Fashion Design and to create beautiful pieces of clothing that people would wear. It is my dream to be the next best Fashion Designer and want to achieve this dream all on my own.
So thats all you need to know about me.
Got it?
Good.

So I like this...
.Fashion Design
.Asian Cusine
.Reading
.Music
.Hello Kitty
.Candy and anything sweet
.Big Sunglasses
.Ballet