Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bunny is here =3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

The bunny is here =3 Empty
PostSubject: The bunny is here =3   The bunny is here =3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Hello people of Blue Moon! This is xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx, or SHB for short.
I did come from DRP after it went down to discover that many of my former RPers reside here.

If you haven't figured it out, I am a female in a bunny suit Wink
I mostly do het Rps with guys, but whenever I feel like it, I do become a mean dom in yaoi. (But it would be better if it was based on an anime or other.)
When in het RPs, I do the sub girl with whatever lust you want. I can do slutty, innocent, pretty...Just name it.

I have been Rping for around...5 years now (Mostly on Gaia), and I always make sure that most of my post are spelled correctly. When it comes to the literacy, I don't enjoy writing more than 3 paragraphs or reading something longer than that. My average in 1 paragraph with around 5~7 lines, but that depends on what I have to write about.

However, I do not do certain RPs as a rule: I do not do anything with violence (Spanking is permitted), anthro (neko are okay) or blood. -More info on my Rabbit Hole-

AND I definitly will not RP over YIM, MSN, or anything alike. I prefer thread, and if my Inbox isn't too full, PM as well.

Anyway, If you have read this far, *Pecks*. And I hope that we shall RP soon.

Last edited by xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ra5010
Sexed

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: The bunny is here =3   The bunny is here =3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:18 pm

-steals your cherry- Hola =D
Back to top Go down
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx
Sex Beast
xXSweetHoneyBunnyXx

Female
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: The bunny is here =3   The bunny is here =3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:19 pm

xD It seems like that happens here too.
Back to top Go down
Ritsuka
Sex Beast
Ritsuka

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The bunny is here =3   The bunny is here =3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:20 pm

yay for cherry stealing! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bunny is here =3   The bunny is here =3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The bunny is here =3
Page 1 of 1