Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Listenbabe
Sexed
Listenbabe

Female
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21] Empty
PostSubject: Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21]   Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21] EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:21 pm

Ohhh, you touch my tra la la. . .

The song blasted through the speakers mounted on his walls, eliminating any silence in his room, and nearly all the the silence in the house. Not like anyone was there to mind, anyway. His parents were gone, and his brother. . .?

Well, he didn't know where his brother was.

Mmmm, my ding ding dong. . .

Such a simple, stupid song, but it was so catchy.

The boy, Kenneth, mouthed the words as he stared at his computer screen, reading something or another. A bowl of cereal was cradled in his hands, the spoon seemingly left forgotten as he read and sang. Every now and then he picked up the spoon and took a bite.

He must have looked odd, eating cereal while infront of his computer, cross-legged in his chair and half-naked except for black boxer briefs that clung to his thin legs and showed off his package. But who was around to look?

With that in mind, Kenneth pushed himself out of his chair and went downstairs into the kitchen, still shirtless. He had a nipple piercing, subtly there, that he usually hid when his parents were around. Walking around without his shirt around was freeing.

They only approved of the piercings on his face. They didn't know about the ones he could hide. And he had about three where he could hide, and only one of those locations was on his nipple. A person could only guess where the other two were.

He had quite a few on his face, though. The majority were in his ears, but he did have a small stud sticking out from the skin below his eye, along with two studs in his bottom lip. They fit him well, because his lips were pouty and full.

Setting the bowl down on the counter, Kenneth sighed and leaned against the hard tile for a moment, his blue eyes darting around the kitchen and his fingers reaching up to brush a black piece of hair from his eyes.

Where was his brother?
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21]   Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21] EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:23 pm

Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21] Bithday

Zel looked around from the back yard thinking he heard his brother but it must have been something else.

Sighing some he shook his head and went under the water then came back up. He looked up at the clouds in the sky and snirked some.

Biting his lip he got out of the pool and dryed off squeezing his black with red skulls swim trunks. He looked around his black hair going into his eyes and flat on his head.

He smiled some as he went into the kitchen then he saw him brother probaly wondering were he was. Going over to him he ruffled his hair and licked his ear just to be funny.

"Hey bro what are you up to??". Zel came around from his brother and saw that his cock dent was showing but it was the same with his swim trunks but this time something turned him on.

Smiling some he went back into the kitchen grabbing a soda then started to go out back towards the pool "bro feel free to come and swim it's nice and cool out there not to cool though".
Back to top Go down
Listenbabe
Sexed
Listenbabe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21]   Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21] EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:53 pm

Well, Kenneth sure as hell didn't expect his brother to come up from behind him and lick his ear. Ruffling his hair was fine-- that was normal, but Kenneth's ears were. . .well, sensitive, and it took literally all that he had not to moan out at the bolt of sensation that went down his spine and settled right in his cock. Instead of moaning, Kenneth grunted and turned around to look at his brother.

Shivering slightly, he replied, "Just got some food." Kenneth shrugged his shoulders and watched as his brother got a soda. His eyes roamed over his brother's body unconciously, looking down to where his bulge could easily be seen through his trunks. Kenneth shivered again and then pushed himself away from the counter to head up toward his room.

"Yeah, Zel. I'll be right out there."

Kenneth hurried up the steps to his room and closed the door behind him, then slipped off his boxer briefs and slipped on his swim trunks. Before exiting his room he took a deep breath to steady himself and then he headed down stairs and out to the pool.

Once out there Kenneth jumped in quickly, surfaced, and splashed water at Zel's face.
Back to top Go down
Ryan's_Bitch
Sex Beast
Ryan's_Bitch

Female
Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21]   Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Zel nodded some and laughed as he saw his brother looking at his buldge in his pants. Biting his lip as he went out to the pool he got in then looked at the sky.

Seeing his brother come out and jump in the pool he laughed some as the water was splashed in his face "Oh you want to play rough huh???".

Zel went under the water then jumped on Kenneth then put his lips to him in a deep kiss and grinded against him as they went under the water then he brought them back up and pulled back from the kiss and him.

Smirking some he went back over to the edge of the pool and looked at Kenneth "what you wanted me to play rough..plus you hav a hard on and I can take care of it for you".
Back to top Go down
Listenbabe
Sexed
Listenbabe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21]   Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 pm

When his brother kissed him Kenneth made a sound in the back of his throat. It was hard to kiss underwater, because he couldn't breathe, but that only turned him on even more. Though, it was over way too soon. As they surfaced and Zel went away, Kenneth looked after him, surprised, his eyes wide. His hard-on was large in his swim trunks.

"B--brother. . ." Kenneth stuttered, and flushed slightly. God, he was horny. For his brother. How. . .wrong. But why was it so wrong? It wasn't like he could get pregnant or anything. . .and his brother was hot as hell. . .

"Yeah. . .Yeah, I want to play rough, Zel," Kenneth purred the last part, wading through the water to go over to his brother, slipping his arms around his neck and kissing him passionately, bringing their hips together to rub against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21]   Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21] Empty

Back to top Go down

Won't you touch my tra la la? [Babe&Slave21]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Taboo-
Jump to: