Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .

Go down 
+3
Haruki-sama
Kratos
Confrazzled
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . Empty
PostSubject: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:29 am

‘Morning all.

I’m yet another roleplayer transplanted from Darker. A twenty year old female, interested in playing female characters, to be precise. Terribly surprising by now, I should expect. I’d been on the site a little over a month, with this same username, and had commenced some rather promising roleplays that I was really enjoying when—well, it all tumbled down about our ears, really.

I have all of my own posts from those roleplays still saved, so Anansi, BoundWings, DeviousGenius21, Inari, Jake 261, OrionStark, Reggiethelast and last but definitely not least sinfulone—if any of you have wended your way here, I would love to continue. I am craving me some Medieval, Roman, Egyptian, Sci-fi and definitely Steampunky goodness.

That being said, I’m always up for starting a few more roleplays. Particularly those of a historical nature—anywhere between prehistory and WWII, really, with a few exceptions. (I’m not really fond of the Arabian Nights-style setting, nor the Byzantine Empire and Feudal Japan takes one heck of a plot to capture my interest.) Modern I can do in small doses, but it’s a pretty rare occurrence . . . I’ve been really hankering after Norse, prehistoric/pre-colonial/colonial Native American, Roman, Post-Trojan War Greece, Medieval, 1920’s, and Renaissance roleplays recently. And Steampunk. Oh my am I a sucker for Steampunk. Space age sci-fi is good too, so long as it doesn’t follow any particular series too closely. But I’m babbling.

A little more of the good stuff, then. I guess I should mention I’m more into roleplays that are plot-based rather than smut-based, with very rare exceptions. The characters I play are neither dominatrixes nor doormats, but fall somewhere in the very wide range of the middle. Oh, and that I can write from upwards of two paragraphs into the realm of about six or seven, if necessary, but maintaining two to four is most comfortable.

Oh, and I do have one particularly quirky little kink. A hair cutting fetish. Specifically, for having my character’s hair cut. It’s not something that I’m compelled to incorporate into every roleplay, though, but it makes a nice little added bonus, if it can fit well into the plot.

I suppose I’ve prattled on quite enough, though. I look forward to getting to know more DRPers and native Blue Mooners, in reviving old roleplays and starting up new ones. Feel free to PM me to chat or to pitch or work together on a plot/premise. I’m pretty flexible.

Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:11 am

Hey I remember you from darker, I think I was about to start an rp with you when the site went down , and then i moved here and it seems you found your way x]

Welcome to blue moon rp, enjoy what it has to offer at its fullest

shall we talk of a roleplay in pms?
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:13 am

PMs would be lovely indeed. Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:15 am

Alright then talk we shall of a rp , sounds like a plan x]
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:27 am

PM has been sent. I like the navigability of Blue Moon already; it's so familiar, but improved at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Haruki-sama
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:17 pm

Ah, finally found this board I see. You have me to thank for it. Smile

Here's hoping you find all your old buddies, or at least most of them.

For some though, keep in mind, that RPing isn't as much of a passion, so......after Darker went down, they may not wish to pursue any more RP, or bother registering to yet another board.

Much luck, and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:58 pm

And a thousand thanks, Haruki. I really do appreciate it Very Happy

I know Haruki, I've got a bit more of a one-track-mind when it comes to roleplaying than most. But I'm an infalliable optimist in some respects, so I'm serving up a very large order of the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck and well-wishes to you as well! Oh, an happy official New Year to you now as well--I'm looking forward to meeting that Eladar.
Back to top Go down
BenDover4
Shrimp

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: History   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 am

I too have an interest in History, but must admit to not doing to much of it. You mention, in part:

Confrazzled wrote:

I’m always up for starting a few more roleplays. Particularly those of a historical nature—anywhere between prehistory and WWII, really, with a few exceptions. . . . I’ve been really hankering after Norse, prehistoric/pre-colonial/colonial Native American, Roman, Post-Trojan War Greece, Medieval, 1920’s, and Renaissance roleplays recently...

...Oh, and I do have one particularly quirky little kink. A hair cutting fetish. Specifically, for having my character’s hair cut. It’s not something that I’m compelled to incorporate into every roleplay, though, but it makes a nice little added bonus, if it can fit well into the plot....

Around the mid 1800's it was common for well off people to have one or more servants, or if you were a land owner in the Southern US, slaves. As a possible 'well off man' I can appreciate how a young woman could 'be of service' to me. Of course she would have to be well groomed, her hair cut periodically, etc. I suppose if she was especially fond of her (long?) hair for example perhaps the cutting of her hair, or the threat thereof, could be used as punishment.

Regardless of your interest in my suggestions, you might be interested in checking this site: http://forum.literotica.com/.

Best of luck to you, and have a happy 2009...
Back to top Go down
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Again, PMed. This is shaping up to be very, very promising indeed. I look forward to roleplaying with you.
Back to top Go down
Laudanum
Child Catcher
Laudanum

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Gahh. Steampunk for the win!
You're my new hero. Welcome to BM!

-L
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fWucPckXbIw
` i z a
Little Queen
` i z a

Female
Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Laudanum wrote:
Gahh. Steampunk for the win!
You're my new hero. Welcome to BM!

-L

Agreed. Confrazzled wins.
Back to top Go down
http://ClockworkRenfield.deviantart.com
Kratos
Sex Beast
Kratos

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:02 pm

I think we can all agree about that x] I am now reading up on a bit of history so that I can rp with her x]
Back to top Go down
BlisteredBlood
Blue Moon Enforcer
BlisteredBlood

Male
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Welcome, Confrazzled. Welcome to Blue Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/das41985
Confrazzled
Virgin
Confrazzled

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Hehe, apparently I win indeed. Thanks Laudanum and Ophelia! Though alas, no new Steampunk roleplays quite yet. Soon enough, though, I'm sure!

Thank you, Blisteredbloodred. I feel very at home here already ^.^ .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .   Hails.  Another Darker Transplant . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

Hails. Another Darker Transplant . . .
Page 1 of 1