Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkril
Virgin

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) Empty
PostSubject: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Well, welcome to my little blurb about what roleplays I'm requesting, and what I like now here are some rules:

1. Please don't leave me hanging after a roleplay, TELL ME if it's getting boring or you don't want to continue. This has happened too much, and it really annoys me.

2. I'm not the greatest at grammar, but I do want logical sentences that I can read. I can't stand to read mistyped words though, being the spelling Nazi I am.

3. Please respect me and I'll do the same for you.

4. I have very few limits, here's the list : Anal sex, rape, gore, vore, dildo's, scat, and anything to do with the bathroom at all.

5. I usually prefer roleplaying over a messenger, but I do like forums just as much I found it lately.

6. Have fun, and please don't think of me as a bad person, I'm male and prefer to roleplay as my own gender. Sorry guys, or any ladies out there that might seem disappointed after reading this.

7. Be prepared for me to go on a rampage if you lie to me at all, I don't know why it just irks me.

8. No more rules...just wanted an eighth rule.
I'm not too fond of tentacles but I will do it if requested to.
As for kinks I'll link my rh here, because I have too many to count...my main one's being:

Furries/Anthro's
Transformation
Mind Control
Breast expansion
Lactation
Macro cocks/breasts
Age progression/regression
Lolicon (Youngest I'll go is 10 as long as they have at least round firm large a-cup breasts.)
Incest
Monster girls

Here are some of my listings before I go on about a few plots I have in mind:
(The ones on the left are the ones I play)
Teacher x Student
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Nephew x Aunt
Son x Mother
Uncle x Niece

Incubus x Human(Or Succubus)
Human x Sexual Genie
Human x Succubus
Vampire x Human/Werewolf/Vampire
Werewolf x Human/Werewolf/Vampire
Furry x Furry (Can be implied into the god x human or scientist x experiment)
Scientist x Experiment
God x Human

Most any other pairing that's out there, but I'm open to suggestions at the moment.

One of my plots I have at the moment I'm craving to do combines Teacher x Student with Father x daughter.

1. This man has an average life, but expects much more of his daughter having to watch as she fails her grade just after having gone through a delicate break-up with his wife. Her mother had tried to take his daughter away but he one the custody battle on a quick notification that his wife drank behind his back every night. Pictures proved it and brought a whole new lifestyle present to the picture, but there was just one thing his daughter looked too much like her mother. With a nice perfect pair and lovely body to go with it, yet there was another problem he was her teacher...so he had to sit there every day with her.

Eventually he holds her after class one day to ask what's wrong and hear her side of all that's been happening. It wasn't a mistake because what if they both had feelings for each other they've alway been hiding?
(We can start this a different way but that's just one of my idea.)

2. A brother and sister have just recently started living together since the brother had gotten a home close to where he worked, but it was convenient for his sister to board there as room considering he made his sister pay him rent. Yet, as life went on, they both soon started to notice each others developments quite suddenly after a sudden accident at the pool when his sister had been bathing. The brother had been caught having an immense hard-on after she stripped herself naked to lie on her back to tan it. Ever since then, her brother had become more distant not wanting to start anything more advanced if she ever found out.

3. A scientist finally found the perfect solution to his solitude as he walks down the hall of his modest laboratory scoping out many of the species he kept locked up for so many of his prized projects. There was a woman with four breasts and the nipples were just oozing milk out of them while she had the horns of a cow as well as the tail. One could also notice hooves on the lower half of her body, yet the rest of her looked human no fur..execpt for the tails and ears. Milking herself into some buckets that were taken up and away so she could produce much more, eventually reaching a room with a beautiful arctic fox. Testing the tip of the needle quickly to make sure it was sterilized slowly walked up to the creature, "Well, my little fox, today you might become a woman.." he said noting it was female because of the pheromones it released around him instantly focusing him as her mate. (Would love to make this a shapeshifter, and change to the will of the scientist at any given moment.)

In this process a mysterious glowing remote sits on the coffee table in the alterior room ready to grant the user's wish without permission. Of course the brother stumbles upon it realizing it has a 'transform' button. (Would love to do this one too.)

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Silas%20Jaydon
Back to top Go down
Hawkril
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Also looking for something involving this picture, probably just one x one...of course I'd love it if one female could play all three girls. Or perhaps I could try making it into a group roleplay, but those usually die on me...

http://www.aerisdies.com/gallery/imgs/data/media/10410/155.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hawkril
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Friendly bump
Back to top Go down
Candira
Sex Beast
Candira

Female
Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:15 pm

I wouldn't mind trying a plot with an incubus. It would be interesting, seeing as I'm usually the succubus. Pm me and we'll work something out.
Back to top Go down
Hawkril
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:14 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hawkril
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Another bump
Back to top Go down
Hawkril
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:09 pm

One more bump
Back to top Go down
Hawkril
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Bump

Really have a craving for TF and BE
Back to top Go down
Hawkril
Virgin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:58 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)   Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full of Surprises (Lit. - Adv. Lit Male inside)
Page 1 of 1