Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Brother

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 am

Riley sighed softly as he looked at the boy next to him and smiled. His boyfriend, Ryan, decided to come over last night and they had a night of passion. He was still a bit tired from last night and wished he could go back to sleep . High school was a real mood killer. Riley was in a pair black jeans and a white shirt with skulls on it. His black hair was a mess on his head and his green eyes examined his boyfriend. Riley was 5'11 and was five inches taller than his boyfriend. He always liked them short so it didn't bother him much.

"A true champ as always." Ryan complimented Riley about last night. Ryan always knew how to stroke Riley's ego. Riley chuckled and opened his locker to grad today's books. On the locker door he had many pictures of Riley and Ryan together. Riley grabbed his books and pushed Ryan to the locker and kissed him roughly.

"Damn straight. I know how to please my man." he whispered and smirked a bit. He grabbed Ryan's belt and looked into the boy's eyes. He leaned down and started to kiss his neck. He always liked the way Ryan smelled. Riley continued to kiss Ryan ignoring the snickers of the other boys from school.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male
Number of posts : 84

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Jonas shifted his eyes around as he arrived at the school. He really hated being there. Although cigarettes weren't allowed on campus, it didn't stop him. He took one out, placed it between his lips then lit it. The boy really didn't care if he got into trouble since he spent almost every afternoon in detention anyway. What else could they do? Suspend him? Expel him? That would just be too perfect for him. He was also known to be a bit easy and showed it easily with the strangely revealing clothes that he always wore. He had actually gotten a teacher fired and sent to jail because they were caught fooling around.

The blond normally came in with his brother but the night before Ryan stayed over his boyfriend's house so they came in at different times. Jonas didn't have too much of an opinion of his brother. He didn't really like him; He didn't really hate him. All he really cared about what the boy that was always at his side. Jonas had been secretly lusting after Riley ever since the two had been going out but he never said anything about it. Sometimes he'd be caught staring at Riley but then he'd just make up an excuse like he was looking at what was on his shirt or that he had something on his face.

Jonas put out his cigarette before he walked inside. The boy headed over to his locker which happened to be just a few down from Riley's. He opened his locker then got a glimpse of the man he had his eyes on, pushing his brother against the locker. His eyes narrowed, really finding a reason that he could hate his brother; Out of pure jealousy. He wondered if one day he'd get the courage to actually tell Riley how he felt then take a step towards trying to get the boy for himself.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:50 pm

Riley smiled as he turned Ryan over and started to hump his butt. "Remember this last night? Should I take you right now." he asked as he grabbed his pants as if to pull them down. Ryan squealed and grabbed Riley's hand. Riley smirked and pulled him close. He had taken Ryan nearly everywhere and it was starting to get boring. He was thinking of what to do with the boy. He would have liked to take him here. He didn't care if people watched. If anything that would have turned him on more.

Riley turned his head and smiled seeing Jonas. He was a rather good looking boy but he didn't seem to be gay to him. Now he was with his brother he started to learn that he was gay. Ryan turned to Jonas and glared a bit. He had a hint of his brother's crush on his boyfriend. "Oh baby I love you so much. I want us to be together forever." Ryan randomly told Riley as he kissed him. Riley smirked in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:16 pm

Jonas watched and narrowed his eyes into a glare because he knew that Ryan was saying those things only because he was trying to piss Jonas off. He watched as his crush humped at his brother's ass and wished that it was himself up against that locker. He would have done it right there. He would have had sex with Riley right there in the hallway for everyone to see. He wouldn't have cared. It would have actually excited him a lot to have everyone else around. He was strange like that. Soon he slammed his locker shut then turned and started off towards his class, knowing he'd probably hurt his brother if he stuck around.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Riley smirked at Ryan and kissed him as he walked off to class. Ryan was leaving before lunch so he decided to text Jonas. They could have lunch together. He usually sat in front of the school under a tree. He always liked to sit in the trees. He smiled as he started to think about Jonas. A girl must have been happy to have him. Yes, Riley was an idiot. He was your average concieted jock who didn't know anything unless someone told him many times. Luckily he was in classes were the teachers gave him a free ride for his work. He smiled as the bell rang. Riley and Jonas had class together this period. He walked to the classroom and smirked seeing Jonas as he sat next to him. "In an hour and thirty minutes we have our lunch date." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:48 pm

Jonas looked over to Riley and nodded with a grin. He wasn't sure why the boy wanted to have lunch with him since he was his brother's boyfriend, not Jonas'. It's not like he minded however. It meant that he'd have some alone with with Riley where he could make his move. He was tempting to just jump the boy right there but he held himself back.

Jonas rested back in his seat and closed his eyes to calm himself down as he let a small breath out. He couldn't think about sex at a moment like that or else he'd end up with a hard on in the middle of class. He then looked over at Riley and gave off a small smirk before he asked to go to the bathroom. When he got permission, he gave off another grin to his crush before getting up and walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm

Riley examined Jonas and smiled at him. He was definitely not his brother. Ryan made him wait eight months before finally giving himself to Riley. He smirked as he looked at Jonas. He seemed to be getting a bit turned on by something but he didn't know what. He smiled as the boy winked and smirked at him. Luckily the teacher was forgetful and he walked to the woman.

"Please miss I need to go to the restroom." he whined and the woman nodded. "Go ahead you are the first one to ask me all class." she smiled sweetly. He smiled and walked to the bathroom. "Come out, come out wherever you are." he called happily and waited for him. "Poor little boy has a hard on or something?" he chuckled. "I am rather sexy." he muttered to himself and smirked.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:24 pm

When Jonas got to the bathroom, he looked around to make sure that no one was in there. Luckily, it was empty. He grinned as he stood beside the door and waited for it to open, just knowing that Riley would have to follow him. It was his plan all along. It was only a few moments later that he saw the door open. He took only a moment to make sure it was the right person before he grabbed onto him, pulled him towards himself then pinned him against the wall. He pressed his bare knee up between the other's legs in a flirtatious way as he grinned.

"Why the hell are you messing around with my brother still? You could do so much better. He can't satisfy your needs like other people could... Other people like... me..." He grinned, but was actually very nervous because he was afraid the other would hurt him or reject him.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Riley smirked and looked at Jonas once he pinned him to the wall. He liked Jonas aggression towards him. He grabbed his hand and smiled as he grabbed his leg and rubbed his thigh. "Oh really? Why don't you prove to me how much you can satisfy me?" he asked and turned him around so Jonas was facing the wall. "I bet you were jealous huh?" he asked and smiled.

Riley grabbed him as he led them to an empty stall. He sat on the sink with a smile on his face. He would like to think the boy was good at this thing. He did hear about him and the teacher. "I want to see how good you are. I want to see why I should leave your brother for you." he had a bigger smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Jonas grinned when he was dragged along into a stall. It meant that he wasn't being rejected which was enough for him. He watched the other move around and soon realized what he wanted. "There's only so much I could show you now... but I can definitely start." He slowly moved his hand up and began rubbing Riley though his pants. After a minute of doing so, he slowly undid Riley's pants then pulled out his member. "Beautiful..." He said quietly. He checked to make sure Riley was okay with everything before he leaned down and slowly took it into his mouth. He closed his eyes softly as he began to move his head up and down.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 pm

Riley smiled as he looked at the boy. He waited for him to do anything on him but he was looking for the bj. He smiled once the boy started to rub him. He opened his legs wide and smirked. He smiled as the boy opened his pants and he called his member beautiful. He opened his legs a bit wider and leaned back waiting for his mouth. He gasped as the boy's mouth was over his crotch and he moaned loudly. He smiled widely as he grabbed the boy's hair. "Faster. Suck it harder." he breathed. He was definitely better than his brother.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:05 am

Jonas quickly complied and started to suck faster and harder. He twisted his head around some to make sure he got every inch covered with saliva. The boy had a ton of practice so he was sure to give an amazing blow job. His hand slowly moved up and started to stroke Riley's balls to try to add pleasure.

When Riley was rock hard, Jonas slowly moved his face up. He licked the head of the shaft to tease him a bit before he moved back a food and grinned evilly at him. "Your body is telling me that you're loving my blow job. Hmmm. Is this true?" He grabbed onto the member with his hand then thumbed at the head, just enjoying teasing the most sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:12 am

Riley moaned and started to push his fingers through his hand. He started to gasp as he humped up a bit. He had never had this with his brother and he needed it. He gripped the sides of the sink and threw his head back moaning. He started to calm down as he rubbed his balls. "That was amazing." he thought and a smirk appeared on his lips.

Riley growled and grabbed the boy's arms pushing him towards him. "I should just screw you right here." he smirked as he got off the sink and pushed the boy. A mirror was in front of the sink. "I want you to stare in the mirror. I want to see you moan and your eyes light up." he quickly shoved his hand down the boy's pants and started to pump his member. "And for the teasing." he placed the other hand in there and rubbed the tip.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:22 am

Jonas looked himself over in the mirror then groaned out quietly as he felt the other boy pumping him. "Fuck..." He said quietly. He started to buck his hips softly, unable to control himself. The boy then moved his hands to the shorts that he was wearing and pushed them to the ground then moved his hands around to his ass. He spread his own cheeks apart some to try to show his entrance off to Riley. "Look at how tight I am..." He said trying to tempt the boy to take him right there. He then moved one hand along his crack as the other said there to hold his cheek out.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:33 am

Riley smiled as he sucked his neck and smirked at how he cursed. He liked how the boy started to buck his hips. He stopped as he grabbed the boy's hips. He looked at the boy's ass and smiled. He started to play with the boy once more and smirked. He pulled the boy's member back and placed his member at the boy's entrance. He yanked his member forward and shoved his member deep inside him at the same time. He groaned and smiled as he moved Jonas so he was bending over. He had his hands on the sides of the sink as he pounded inside him. "You are so tight. Oh God it is heavenly." he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Jonas let out a quick scream when the cock was pushed deep inside of him quickly. "F...Fuck..." He said again. It seemed to be his favorite word, or at least when someone was buried inside of him. He looked up at the mirror to see himself and the boy behind him fucking him. It was an amazing sight. "Damn my brother is going to be pissed when he finds out..." He let out a small laugh then started to buck his hips against the other's member, forcing Riley to go in deeper. He then moved his hand down and stroked himself. "We're going to make such a mess." He said with a grin as he closed his eyes and started to pant softly.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Riley continued to pound into him. He loved the feeling of him. His boyfriend had started to get not as tight but Jonas was. He took a deep breath and moaned loudly as he released deep inside of him. He started to breath heavily as he took off the other boy's shirt and started to play with his nipples. He placed the boy on the sink and started to suck him. "Mmm I like your taste." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Jonas groaned out when he felt himself getting filled up. When he was placed on the sink, he could feel the other's cum leaking out of his entrance into the sink. He found it amusing how Riley's cum was now where people washed their hands. The boy smirked when Riley started to suck him off then he ran his hand through Riley's hair. "That feels really good. I'm getting really close." Only a few minutes later, the boy bucked his hips up then came into Riley's mouth with a groan.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:40 pm

He smiled and quickly swallowed it. He grabbed his hands and started to kiss his lips. He smirked as he looked into his eyes. "We can have a quickie during lunch." he whispered and grabbed a bandana from his pocket and tied him to the sink faucet. He grabbed alcohol and a small hooped earring out of his pocket. "I was going to do this to your brother but he is a pussy." he smirked as he started to think on where to put the piercing. "But where to place it?"
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 pm

Jonas looked at the ring curiously, not really understand what he was planning on doing with it. "I don't have any piercings." He said since it was only the ring and not a needle. He then glanced behind himself to see his hands tied to the faucet and thought it was a major turn on. He wondered what would have happened if he was left like that and someone came in seeing the class whore tied up naked on the sink. He knew it would only add to his title, but he didn't care what people thought of him.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:47 pm

He smiled and started to suck on the boy's nipple as he tried to make it stick out. He chuckled and started to rub it with alcohol. He cleaned the needle and stuck it inside the nipple as he quickly placed the ring inside him. He smirked and looked at him. "Now everyone knows you are mine." he breathed and looked at his new piercing. He kissed him softly and smirked. "Well good bye baby. I will pick you up at lunch." he told him and smirked.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Jonas let out a quick wince when the needle pierced his flesh. He then looked down gave off a small smirk at the new piercing. It was rather attractive and he liked the idea that a boy gave him the piercing to claim ownership. He then looked up quickly when he heard him say bye, knowing that he really was going to be left there. "But..." He said quietly but said nothing more. He looked around and tried to find a way to get more comfortable but he couldn't. He knew it wouldn't be long until he was discovered tied up naked in the men's bathroom.
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:18 pm

He smiled and licked the piercing as he looked at him. "I won't leave you here sweetheart. I am going to let you go. I will just tie you in my bedroom." he smirked and chuckled. He continued to kiss him as he smiled. He let go off the bandana from his hands and smiled. He liked the boy to much to have him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
X BreakingFate X
Sex Pot

Male

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Jonas slowly got to his feet then stretched some. He gently ran his hand over his new piercing. "So... I'm yours now... but what about my brother?" He got his clothes and started to get dressed. He knew the next time he spoke with his brother, there was going to be a big argument. "He's going to hate me." He turned and started to clean up the sink so there wasn't any semen in it anymore. "I recall him saying you two would be together forever while he was glaring at me this morning."
Back to top Go down
ToujoursPur
Sexed

Female

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 am

"You are both mine. I would never choose between you two." he smirked and smiled at him. He started to kiss down his neck and smirked. He zipped up his pants and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Brother   Oh Brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Brother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next