Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-26

I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:49 pm

Lance couldn't take too much more pleasure while keep his body under control. As she sped up, he began to push down on her head and thrust his hips up. With her tongue stroking his shaft, and her soothing lips trapping in the heat, he felt that he was nearing his climax. Each moan she released from her own pleasure brought him more of his own.

The demon shoved a few more inches of his tail into the girl's butt, then wiggled it around a bit before it started up a constant anal fuck. His tail was moving at the same rhythm of his hips. Lance moaned out her name in between heavy breaths, enjoying the valuable time he was spending with his daughter.

As they continued to interact, Lance held the girl's head down so that the head of his cock was in her tight, warm throat. A few seconds later, he yanked Shadow's head back and unleashed cum from his shaft. Most of his cum shot straight into her mouth, the rest sprinkled on her face and breasts. Lance chuckled and fell onto his back, but he refused to stop the motion of his tail.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Shadow pouted when he began forcing her to do as he wished to get his pleasure, and eventually gave up and just let him do as he wished. While it was not exactly as she wanted, she did say he was in control and decided to go with it. She moaned around him and continued to suck hard on him, letting him guide her as he needed.

She cried out around him as his tail sunk deeper into her ass, making her quiver in pleasure. She panted loudly and continued to suck on him as best she could while her ass was being fucked. When he ripped her mouth off of him she panted and then eagerly swallowed all of the cum that had gotten into her mouth. She looked down at him and panted with a grin, moaning as his tail continued to fuck her.

She bowed her head and then started thrusting back against his tail, not wanting the pleasure from the action to stop. She reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit, wanting to cum once more. She moaned loudly and arched her back, wishing he would touch her as well.
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=AngelicSlave
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:46 pm

It didn't take too much longer for Lance's cock to regain its firmness. The demon sat up and stared at his moaning daughter, then glanced over at the wall. The pace at which his tail was fucking her slowed to a stop, then took its time pulling out of her. With a grin the demon cupped the girl's jaw in his hand and leaned forward for another kiss. "I think you're already addicted," he whispered.

In a flash, the demon grabbed his daughter by the throat, then flung her against the wall. And at the speed of light, Lance was already against her and driving his cock into her pussy at full force. The demon held her thighs in his hands with his face nuzzled into her neck. Every inch of his massive cock stroking against her massaging walls of delight. Lance moaned out the girl's name as he fucked her brutally.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:00 pm

Shadow whimpered as his tail slowed to a stop and arched her back to try and keep it moving. She groaned and shuddered as it slowly pulled out and looked up at him. With hazy eyes she kissed him back and blushed just a bit at the fact he had guessed just how much she wanted him now. She cried out as he suddenly grabbed her throat, and faintly felt the sting of her body colliding with the wall before the pleasure came.

She moaned loudly as her father's cock buried its way into her, filling her up like never before. She felt her inner walls stretch open for him, taking every inch and embracing it as best it could. The warmth of his hands on her thighs comforted her and also let her know that he was still in charge. A smile crossed her lips at the thought, loving that he was enjoying himself with her, not some other woman.

Her hands clutched at his back, her nails clawing at him as he brutally fucked her. She cried and whimpered in pleasure, her body going for a ride it had never had the chance to enjoy before as his cock found every place to pleasure inside her body. She mewled and arched up, her hips bucking against his as she tried to get more.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:28 pm

"More... more... MORE!" the demon moaned, furiously shoving his cock into the depths of her blazing pussy. Lance was having so much fun he chuckled a bit. Pre-cum spilled out like a river from his mighty cock as it pumped back and forth. The only person he had allowed to receive such a fucking from him was his mother. He thought his daughter, being as seductive as she was, would be satisfied with her sex life... well she should be now.

Lance began penetrating deeper and deeper, bucking his hips wildly into Shadow's naughty body. Lance sucked harshly on the girl's neck as they continued to fuck. A moment later, his tail found Shadow's back door again, then dove in four inches deep. Another chuckle could be heard from the man as he started vibrating his tail inside of his daughter.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Shadow's nails sunk into her back as he continued to fuck her harder and harder. Her back arched in pleasure as she bucked against him as fast as she could. She could feel his precum making her even more slick allowing his strong hips thrust faster and faster into her. She groaned and tugged on his hair, her mouth moving to his neck to leave a bit before she moaned and pulled back.

She cried out as his lips found her neck and sucked hard enough to leave a mark, and panted as she smiled, glad to be marked by such a demon. It was good to know she was his. As his tail found her ass she shuddered then bit his neck again as she growled in pleasure. Her legs wrapped tightly around him as she started thrusting against both of his tools of pleasure.

Her eyes rolled back as his tail began vibrating, feeling herself tighten around him. She cursed softly under her breath and clung tighter to him, her hips moving desperately to get as much pleasure as she could before she came. She panted loudly and whimpered, unused to the massive waves of pleasure that were running though her. "Daddy...daddy...oh god daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 pm

The demon loved how the girl clung to him, telling him with her body that she loved it and needed more. "Ngh!" he moaned, feeling her pleasant nails scrap against his back. Daddy licked her neck before he released it and tilted his head back. It seemed as though Lance's tank of energy was still full; the strength and speed at which he was jousting his shaft in had increased. His strong chest constantly pumped up against her as his moans and gasps filled the hair.

Once Shadow tightened the grip his tail, he chuckled and gave her a crazy wiggle before it returned to vibrating. Lance wrapped one of his arms around the girl's back, and the other went behind her head to keep it still as he aimed to please her mouth. His teeth nipped on her upper lip a few times before he began sucking on it, then transferred into a heated passionate kiss. Lance's throbbing shaft penetrated the girl roughly and thoroughly, striking at her G-spot.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:21 pm

Shadow groaned as he licked her neck and then pouted as he moved back. Her hazy eyes locked onto hi and she smiled happily. She continued to moan and get tighter around him, so close to cumming that her whole body trembled. She cried out as his tail did a different kind of wiggle, making her back arch all the way. She trembled harder and panted as it went back to vibrating, her body on edge.

As his hand went to the back of her head, she let it fall back and moaned into the kiss that he gave her. Her hands tangled in his hair and tugged gently as she fought to stay in control of her body. She whimpered and then screamed out as he began hitting her g-spot with every thrust. Within moments she was cumming so hard that her juices squirted out of her, her body thrashing in his arms as she bucked against his lengths and enjoyed what they were doing to her.

She grabbed at him and sunk her teeth into his shoulder, careful not to bite through the skin as her body continued to buck and jerk, her walls like a vice around both of his lengths. She wanted and whimpered as she tried to calm down, her body a mass of nerves, ready to go off if anything touched her. "D-daddy." she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Lance loved every second of this, moaning in delight as his shaft was being consumed by her pussy. Their sex was so hot, wet, rough, and intense. He adored every moan, every cry, every movement her body made against his. Lance wouldn't be surprised if his wife would be jealous if she saw this. The demon held onto the girl closely as she reached her climax, chuckling when her juices sprayed out. He plugged both of his members deep within her a few seconds later. The demon paused, taking these few seconds to calm down a bit, for he didn't want to fire his cannon yet. Although he was against the idea of releasing his cum at the moment, the grip Shadow had on his cock was purely amazing, causing him to tremble in pleasure.

"Mmm, you've been a great partner. We should do this more often," the demon suggested before he pinned Shadow's hips against the wall with his hands, then yanked out his shaft and tail. "Ah!" he moaned, having his shaft exposed to the cool air. "But I'm not done with you yet!" Lance exclaimed. The demon flung his daughter onto the ground near the bed, with her back towards the ceiling, then slid on his knees to get right behind her. Still anxious for more fucking, Daddy lifted his daughter's hips into the air, then rammed his mighty cock into her once more. "Daddy has more surprises!" he shouted with his throbbing shaft penetrating her core. As Lance fucked her doggy-style, the length of his shaft increased a couple of inches inside of her.
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Shadow whined as she heard his words and looked up at him worriedly, especially as he pinned her against the wall and pulled out of her. For a moment she was afraid he was going to throw her out and start only using her for sex. While not a terrible thing, it did hurt. She cried out as he threw her to the floor, trying to curl into a ball so she could get up and leave for him. She gasped when he slid behind her and lifted her hips, a surprised moan leaving her lips as he plunged into her. She groaned and closed her eyes, then cried out in shock as he started to grow inside her.

Her toes curled as he became even bigger inside her, her legs spreading as she became unbearably full. She squirmed under him and groaned. "Daddy!' she cried out, panting hard as she adjusted to him. Her hands clawed at the ground and she whined, glad he hadn't thrown her out. Now she understood why he hadn't cum inside of her. In the back of her mind, she was also glad he had not taken her ass.
Back to top Go down
Ryukinzo
Virgin
Ryukinzo

Male

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:04 pm

Lance, hungry for more, slammed his hips against Shadow's. Moans and smacking skin filled up the room as Lance slammed his hips against hers as viciously as possible. The man's hands gripped her hips tightly, rocking his hips back and forth so that his massive cock could tunnel through her pussy. "Ngh, Shadow," he moaned. Lance's throbbing shaft was injected with pleasure at every point, and the demon couldn't resist anymore.

After fucking the busty demon girl in this position for a few more minutes, Lance unleashed and excessive amount of cum from his large cock. Daddy gasped and shivered violently upon reaching his orgasm. His hands rubbed up and down the girl's back, moaning softly as his hands explored her body. "How was it, Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
AngelicSlave
Virgin

Female

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:59 pm

Shadow continued to cry out as her father ravaged her young body, giving her more pleasure than she could stand. She couldn't do anything to try to help herself either as he pinned her and stilled her hips, only working to drive himself deeper into hr. She panted loudly and arched her back, trying to squirm even a little bit. The pleasure had never been this intense and she was a little afraid.

She screamed out as she felt her Daddy cumming inside her, her own walls clamping down in response as she came again. Her eyes closed as she slumped under him, her body going limp except where his member was holding her hips up. She shivered as his hands explored her body, giving him a weak moan of approval to show that she had loved it. It felt like someone had added pounds to her body, she couldn't move anything at this point.

"You...are amazing." she finally managed to croak out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)   I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Need a Man like My Daddy (Angelic and Ryukinzo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2