Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 2 Three--some taboo?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

1 2 Three--some taboo? Empty
PostSubject: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:08 am

Colton, or Colt, the oldest of the pair of twins had just woken up on the wintery saturday morning. It was about eleven AM and he wasn't sure why he was up so early on a saturday. It was weird. He sat at the side of his bed, legs hanging over and touching the ground as he rubbed his eyes, trying to rid himself of the sleep in them. He had only his boxers on, showing he was a fit and athletic guy, with shaggy blonde hair--though messy right now--and stunning sky blue eyes.

Standing up, he stretched and pulled a shirt on and then some sweats and walked out of his room. He went to the bathroom, brushed his teeth, washed his face and other bizz and then walked out going downstairs to the kitchen. On the way though he hit his twin brother's door, something he did everyday regardless if it was the weekend or a normal weekend, to wake his brother up. Entering the kitchen, he lazily strolled over to the cabinet and pulled out the box of cereal. He felt like he was sleep walking since he was still so tired but not enough to fall asleep anymore.

Grabbing a bowl and a spoon, he poured the cereal into the bowl and then grabbed the milk, pouring it into his bowl. Sitting down at the table, he put his spoon into his bowl and stirred it a bit. Okay perhaps he was still tired enough to sleep. His head started to fall and one it hit the table, he started to snore. Seventeen and such a slob. What do you expect from a jock?
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:25 am

When Andrew stumbled into the kitchen blearily, he was wearing even less than his brother; just boxers. They were dark blue with white pin stripes, showing off his toned--though not particularly muscled--abdomen. "'Morning..." He mumbled, to his two-and-three-quarters-of-a-minute-older brother. The only way to tell the twins apart was Andrew's wire-rimmed glasses, which he was even wearing then.

When he saw the clock for the first time, he made a loud noise of protest. "Agh! You woke me up before noon on a Saturday!" He groaned as he slumped into a chair next to his brother, bearing his own bowl and spoon. The bowl was quickly filled with a mountain of cereal and a good portion of milk, and he began shoveling both into his mouth. It was only then that he noticed his brother had half his face in his bowl of cereal.

"Oh, wake up." He mumbled, shoving his brother's shoulder. Andrew was more the scholarly type than the sportsman, and also a little artistic. He spent a lot of time indoors, though he was on the swim team for school to fulfill physical education requirements. "If I have to be up, so do you." He informed his brother, shoveling more cereal into his mouth, debating whether or not to dump the whole bowl on Colt's head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:42 am

[lol out loud of a post xD]

A loud snore came from Colt when his brother sat down next to him. He jerked as he was shoved in the shoulder, waking up and wiping his mouth of the milk--not drool. He sighed as he took ahold of his spoon and shoved a couple of spoonfulls of still crunchy and sweet cheerios in his mouth and chewed. He stuffed another and then sat back, running a hand through his hair, bringing his bangs out in a messy fashion. "So what do you have planned today?" " He asked pushing another spoonfull of cereal into his mouth and let the spoon go in his bowl.

He let out a sigh of breath as he swallowed and ran his hand over his stomach and could feel the tonedness. He wasn't as toned as his brother since he disdained weights, but he was well built, and not overly or steroid built. Basically, if he took his shirt off, it was worth the sight since he had pecks and abs and such. He and his twin were handsome, what can I say? Colt looked over at his still grumpy brother and hit his shoulder. "You asked me to always wake you up after I get up and it's not my fault that I woke up at eleven fucking AM. So bite me." he grumbled.

"Not literally." He quickly added.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:48 am

"I had been planning to sleep until three in the afternoon." He informed his brother curtly. When the other amended his statement about biting he grinned and leaned over, barring his pearly whites. "Ohh, you know you'd love it." He informed the other, then dropped the expression like a lead balloon and went back to eating cereal.

"I dunno what I'll do today." He managed around a mouth crammed full of crunchy cereal. Once he'd chewed and swallowed, he spoke again. "Might go down to the creek and take some pictures. Might stay in all day and play video games. Either would be fun." He looked over at his brother, fishing his spoon around in his already half-empty bowl for more Cheerios. "What about you? Got any plans?" He asked.

As he looked over his brother, he smirked slightly. It was hard to deny the weird feelings he'd always pretended not to have about his twin. Maybe it came with the territory of being so close, or maybe the other boy was just attractive... Either way, Andrew was crushing, even if it was a small crush.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:08 am

COlt raised a brow to his brother's grin and teasing and just made a face. He would. He knew he would but he'd stay quiet about that. ABout the little factor that he thought of his brother as a little bit more than a brother, had a little crush on him. He was hot, good to look at and had a banging body. It helped to say that he was in love with himself since his brother and him looked definitely alike. His deepest darkest secret.

Sighing softly, he ran his hand through his hair as he ate his cereal, listening to him as he explained his ideas on what to do that day. "As for me...I think I may invite Harmony over. Hang out, have some fun. Show her my bed..." He grinned, totally joking about that but it's not like he and her hadn't done it before. He loved the major benefits that came with being close friends with her as well as fuck buddies.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:21 am

When Colt mentioned Harmony, Andrew tensed up a visible amount. Harmony was a nice girl, and he was friends with her too, but he hated that Colt did it with her. It gave Andrew a horrible sick feeling in his stomach every time he watched them exchange knowing looks. "Sounds great." He muttered blandly, suddenly picking up his bowl and walking over to the sick. He didn't feel like finishing the rest of his cereal anymore.

"I'll go somewhere if you'll be doing more than just making out. That girl's like the energizer bunny... only a hell of a lot louder." He sighed and pushed his hands through his hair much in the same way Colt did, only Andrew did it when he was nervous or stressed or upset about something. It was a compulsion. "I'm gonna get dressed and maybe go to the convenience store." He informed his brother, pulling himself into a sitting position on the kitchen counter.

"We're out of oranges and I wanted them for a photo project I've got due." Andrew and Colt got left alone a lot because their parents went on business trips fairly regularly. It wasn't a bad life--they had plenty of money and that made it easier to deal with their parents being semi non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:40 am

Colt sighed nad he snickered a bit. That's right. Harmony was always so loud and so very good at pleasing him just as he was good at pleasing her. He watched his brother and when he was rambling all like that, he just clicked his tongue and once his brother had sat down and shut up finally, he got up and put his hand over his mouth, leaning his hand at the counter. He smirked a bit and leaned into him.

"She did say she always had a fantasy of twin boys fucking her. What do you say? Why don't you join? We share the same body anyways and she will definitely be pleased, as well that I will be so happy if you did this Andrew." he whispered, moving his hand from his mouth and put that hand on the counter next to his brother's leg. He leaned into him a bit as if he'd kiss him and then pulled back. "You're looking good these days bro. A lot better than me. It's so hot." He whispered, then pulled back.

He was being perfectly serious. He moved away from him, putting his bowl into the sink and then walked away. "You can join me if you want...in the shower I mean." he called to him as he walked out of the kitchen and then up the stairs, taking his clothes off as he got closer to the bathroom. Once he was naked, he stepped into the bathroom and opened the shower door and turned the water on, waiting for it to be nice and warm, wondering if his brother would join him or not.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:48 am

Andrew looked completely bewildered as soon as Colt started talking about twin boys and threesomes. His cheeks filled with bright red color, causing his freckles to disappear almost entirely, and he stared anywhere but at his brother--at the counter, the floor, the wall just thee inches to the side of Colt's shaggy blonde head.

"Th-that's not funny!" He called, as his brother walked away. His mind was swimming with the possibilities. Did Colt like him too? Would Harmony like him? Was Colt serious? It had been several months since Andrew had last gotten any action, and that was from a freshman boy at their school. Andrew had admitted to himself sophomore year that he did like guys, but he liked girls too. He'd had sex with both and found it all very pleasurable.

Shaking slightly, he walked upstairs and towards the bathroom. He could hear the water running, he could see Colt's clothes strewn all over the floor... With a gulp, he stepped into the bathroom, which was already filling up with steam. He slowly pulled the shower curtain back, still dressed in his boxers, careful to keep his eyes focused on Colt's face. "Were you serious?" He managed, forcing away a nervous stutter.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:52 am

He saw the curtain be pulled back and he smirked. He leaned back, standing under the water and looked at his brother. Stepping forward and through the steam where his entire body would be visible to his brother, he put his hands on his hips and looked at him. "Hell yes." he smirked as he leaned on the shower wall. He grabbed his brother lightly by cupping his hand under his chin and leaned into him.

"I know you like guys and girls. Now you know that I like guys and girls. And the two people I like the most are Harmony and my brother, Andrew, you." He smiled as he let him go and then leaned on the wall. "i'm naked. And you're not." he said as he pulled Andrew's boxers down and smirked, looking him up from his feet up to his face. "I was right. You are so gorgeous bro. Sexy even." He bit his lip and couldn't take his eyes off of him at all.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:58 am

Andrew gasped softly as he was gripped by the chin. He had no idea how to react to all of this. Should he jump his brother and start fucking him or what? That seemed to be what the other male wanted. He swallowed hard, Adam's apple bouncing slightly, and then gasped loudly as his boxers were removed for him. "Ah--hey!" He blushed heavily as his member sprang free of the cloth. It had hardened at all his thoughts about Colt and Harmony and sex and baaaaagh...

He swallowed hard and stepped into the shower past Colt, letting the water wash over his frame. He was slender, and indeed sexy, muscles glistening under the stream of warm water. His hair plastered itself to his forehead and the back of his neck, making him look ever sexier. He wasn't looking at Colt yet, just trying to remove the weird thoughts from his brain so his erection would die.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:04 am

Noticing his erection, slowly Colt's own member began to harden, but gradually. Watching his brother walk into the shower, he stood far in the back and shut the curtain, watching him wash hisself. His gorgeous and sexy self. And when the water glistened over his delicious frame, as well as making his hair wet and sticking to the skin, he moved over and wrapped his arms around his waist nad rubbed his stomach, grabbing the soap and soaping up his stomach.

His hardened member pressed against Andrew's ass, poking in between his ass cheeks and grinding them. [like a tit fuck but in this case it was his ass cheeks fuck instead] He groaned a little bit and kissed his brother's neck, then his shoulder. "Oohh...someone's so tense..." He began as his hands traveled down to his member and washed it too with the soap. "Relax..." He whispered, licking his neck, enjoying teasing his twin brother.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:12 am

Andrew swallowed hard yet again. He pushed his fingers back through his hair habitually, staring at the tile of the shower wall. He could feel Colt's eyes upon him, and he was obviously nervous. When Colt stepped forward and wrapped his arms around his brother, Andrew quivered slightly, reaching up to place a hand on the back of Colt's head instinctively. Because, while he was nervous, he wanted this. More than he'd wanted to be with anyone else.

He gasped when he felt the member between his ass cheeks and squeezed his eyes shut tightly, but he didn't move. It was sort of... a good feeling... It was very much a good feeling, really, he was just too surprised to think about it enough. When he felt his brother soaping his stomach, he did start to relax a little. He only tensed up tenfold when he felt the hands at his member, which he had successfully gotten half-hard only to have it spring to life again. "N-nng..." He managed through clenched teeth, gently gripping at Colt's hair, but not hard enough to pull.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:26 am

He liked how he had placed a hand on the back of his head, gripped it gently as he soaped up his member. Colt kept running the soap over his brother's member and then put the bar down. with his right hand, he began to stroke it while his left hand turned his brother's head to face him and he kissed him right off the bat passionately.

He stroked him lathering the soap up on his member, anad then trailed his hand down to his ball sack and rubbed the soap and lathered it there, while gently massaging it, all the while moving his own member up and down slowly and sensually in between Andrew's ass cheeks. Oh he loved the sensation. to feel good and to make the other feel good. So hot, such a turn on.

Colt move his tongue into his brother's mouth, keeping their lips locked and swirling his tongue through Andrew's mouth, finding his tongue and letting them...flirt. HE wanted this too. He wanted his brother. Ever since Harmony suggested the day that she'd like to be fucked by twin boys, it motivated Colt to talk to his brother, to get his feelings for his brother out there. And it was a blessing to find that Andrew returned them.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:38 am

Andrew let out a soft, shaky moan as he was rubbed and touched, his voice wavering slightly. It was a delectable feeling. He swallowed hard and ran his hand down to Colt's outer thigh, gripping it gently, mostly to show approval. "h-haahn..." When Colt turned his head, he blushed, looking into his brother's eyes almost sleepily. The kiss was welcomed by his lips, which tasted of his peppermint toothpaste. The feeling of the tongue in his mouth was also appreciated, and Andrew returned the kiss with fervor.

This was all so much. Andrew's body was getting very warm, not just because of the water from the shower but also because of the stroking and just how much he wanted to be with his brother. His hips had started to tremble slightly, eyes glazed over and half-lidded as he was kissed and stroked. God damn, it was delicious.

When the twins parted for air, Andrew turned his body slightly to press his palm to the other boy's chest. His lips found Colt's neck and began to suckle gently. He'd turned enough that their members were now pressed against each other, but he was trying not to care too much.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:52 am

Colt enjoyed his brother's moans so much. It was such a turn on and he coldn't believe how much harder his member got just from such a noise. As Andrew turned in his arms, to face him, Colt looked at him and he tilted his neck just so and let out a soft moan. His neck was a sweet spot, a weak spot in which kissed or sucked on, it was so pleasurable.

He felt their members pressed together, he unable to help himself as he started to grind his member against Colt's. Grinning some, he picked his brother up, making sure all soap was washed off and it was. Shutting the water, he wrapped his brother's legs around his waist nad walked then back to their parents room which hadn't been used in almost a month.

Laying their hot and wet bodies on the bed, he grinded his member against his brother, moving his lips to his and kissed him passionately and hotly, feverishly even. How he wanted him but still...he felt not to rush things. Teasing was a different situation. This what they were doing was teasing and so passionate. Sex. This was not sex. Right now, this is a moment for Colt and Andrew to really connect and find that spark. colt found it, and he had a feeling Andrew did too. And now, he was embracing it with his twin brother.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:00 am

Andrew instinctively clung to Colt like a child in the community pool with his parent. He hid his face against the other boy's shoulder, feeling their members pressed hard against each other. It was all so much so fast. When he was laid down, he shivered from cold, then looked up into his brother's eyes.

Without saying anything, he pulled Colt into bed with him, bringing their naked bodies closer together, wanting to feel his brother's warmth again. When they kissed, he kissed back with heated lips and tongue, expert tongue working slow circles in the other boy's mouth.

When they finally pulled apart again, his chest heaved and he closed his eyes, laying his head back against the pillows. They were soft and cool and felt wonderful against his--literally--hot body. "C-Colt..." He managed softly, not for any reason in particular, his hand gently grasping at his brother's back.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Wrapping his arms around his brother, he rubbed his back and kept their lips locked, kissing him in a feverish and passionate matter. His hands traveled down his back to his buttocks and gripped his ass, teasing him and pleasing him. As their members kept rubbing,s he pulled back some and then fell onto his side, running his hand down his brother's chest.

"Want me to call Harmony?" He whispered, kissing Andrew's neck and one again, taking ahold of his member and started stroking it, teasing his brother but pleasing him even more. Colt was still rock hard and wanted ANdrew desperately but he wanted to wait. He wanted that threesome, a threesome where he could do a girl and then end the perfect fuck by doing his brother. Oh it was such a hot scene in his mind, he wanted to do him right then and there but he could wait.

He had enough self resistance to be classy and civilized and not like some wild animal who just wanted to mate and mate and mate.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Andrew gasped and moaned and arched his back outward. He didn't know what to do, what to say, how to act. He couldn't stop himself from moaning as Colt grabbed his member and massaged it. It just felt so good. He groaned and grit his teeth, grasping at the bedsheets, trying not to give away how amazingly happy he was.

"Nn... yes..." He managed, in response to the question posed about calling Harmony. He wanted sex then and there, but he wasn't about to ask... he smiled almost sleepily, sitting up, looking at the floor. "C-call her... I'm gonna go get dressed." He managed. Being bashful sometimes, he would never let Harmony get there and find him naked.

He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Colt's lips before he stood and walked quickly back to his room to find something clean to wear. His cute, tight ass swayed ever so slightly as he walked, giving Colton a lovely view.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Colt smirked as he kept stroking his brother's member, waiting his responses. When he gave his consent to call Harmony, he grinned nad nodded, watching as Andrew started to leave from the bed. Letting him go, he did kiss him back gently then a wide and pervy grin came to his face as he sat him walk away, watching his ass' every sexy moment. He could just bite it. Squeeze it, smack it. Anything. He was a butt guy. Guy or girl, he was definitely a butt guy.

Getting up, he went to his room and put on a pair of jeans, no boxers and put on a white muscle shirt. He fixed his hair, feeling so horny since he was still very hard. going to his phone, he dialed Harmony's number, waiting for her to pick up.

Harmony definitely took advantage of the weekends and was still asleep. She was a brunette, with blonde undertones which she tended to always dye red, feusha or even purple. SOmetimes blue or orange depending on her mood. Her hair was messily tied up into a pony tail and she wore a pair of short shorts and a tank top in bed as she slept on her stomach. Hearing her phone go off, she groaned and reached over to it, answering it with a groggy, "Hello?"

"Harmony, my sexy friend. You want to come over? I think this will be a day you will never forget love." Colt spoke into the receiver.

Harmony sat up immediately and she smile. Running a hand through her messy hair she grinned. "Give me about an hour." And then she hung up. She had a feeling of what today would be like and how it would be a day she wouldn't forget. IT meant aht Colt talked to Andrew and she'd have her fantasy be lived out. Getting out of bed, she stripped down and grabbed her towel running to the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Andrew quickly dressed in boxers, loose-fitting khaki board shorts and a dark blue t-shirt. He shuffled out of his room, erection barely gone down, and made his way downstairs. He was hungry again, and wanted to eat something so his stomach wasn't growling while he fucked someone.

When he got to the kitchen, he got a big container of macaroni and cheese out of the cupboard and started to boil a pot of water on the stove. When it was bubbling, he dumped in the noodles, sitting at the kitchen table while the pasta cooked. His mind bubbled over with thoughts of his brother, his member stirring as he did so.

Thoughts of anal sex, deep and delicious filled his mind. Running his tongue along Colt's neck, kissing Harmony's inner folds, tasting his brother's--AH! He jumped up as his pasta boiled over and turned down the temperature, stirring the half-cooked noodles with a big slotted spoon. He sighed heavily, wondering how all this was going to go from now on. It was all so very complicated.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:49 pm

Harmony need that hour. She took half hour for her shower, to shampoo and shave and then condition her hair. plus she liked the feeling of being in her shower, cleansing herself and letting the water run over her body. It was a very comfortable and realxing feeling and it was like taking away all t he stress away she may have had.

After half an hour, she walked out of her shower, and grabbed a towel, and dried herself off and her hair. She wrapped the towel around her body and walked out of the bathroom and went to her room and began to get dressed. That's what the other half an hour was for to get dressed and then do her hair all nice and well.

Colt walked downstairs and he walked into the kitchen smiling at his brother. A noticeable but blending-into-his-pants bulge was seen snce he coldn't get rid of his hard on. he'd love to just stroke himself and give some pleasure since it was hurting a little bit but he dealt. Going to his brother, he kissed his neck and then wrapped his arm around his waist. "Hey sexy." he grinned. "Harmony said she will be coming in an hour." he grinned, running his hand down his back and into his pants, squeezing his ass.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Andrew had finished his macaroni. It was cooked and prepared and in a bowl on the table in front of him. He had started eating it, but slowly, thinking more about Colt and Harmony than his food. When Colt touched him, he gasped and nearly choked (somehow) on the noodles in his mouth.

"H-hi there." He managed, after swallowing his macaroni. He smiled, like nothing had ever happened, and smirked as he looked at the bulge in the other's pants. "Is that a roll of quarters or are you just happy to see me?" He asked, chuckling softly and going back to his half-bowl of macaroni.

"When's Harmony getting here?" He asked, sipping at a soda to help swallow a massive bite of mac and cheese. He held a spoonful up to his brother. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Colt was a big horndog and since he was horny for both Harmony and his brother, he would do things in a naughty way. He chuckled a bit at his brother's reaction and shook his head. To his question, he smirked nad shook his haed. "So not. I'm very happy to see you and thinking of you and Harmony in the same bed, doing both of you, it makes me so aroused and so hot for both of you, but you more." He grinned leaning into him, and taking his hand out of his brother's pant and patting his back to help clear choking him.

"She needs an hour to get ready. That girl takes forever in the bathroom and she doesn't even wear a skirt." He laughed. When his brother offered him maccaroni, he opened his mouth, awaiting the bite of it. "I'm waiting." He said opening his mouth again wide for the big bite.

Harmony got a pair of black jean shorts on and a tank top; of course wearing undergarments. After doing her hair--straightening, hairspray and tying it up into a high ponytail--she got some shoes on and then grabbed her phone and walked out of her house and started walking to their house. She didn't live far. She was a tanned girl, gorgeous and sexy, always took good care of her skin so it was soft nad healthy and smooth like a baby's bottom. She had green-hazel eyes and cutest set of pink lips. Her ears had a lot of peircings on them and she even had a belly button peircing which was covered obviously. Arriving at their house, she ran the doorbell and leaned on the door frame, running her hand down her side as she waited.

Colt heard the doorbell and he lookea t his brother, chewing his maccaroni. "Oh my god she's here. Come on. SHe always gets extra sexy when she knows what she will get from me when she comes over. You have to see." He said grabbing his brother's hand and hauled him up and over to the front door. Opening the door, he smirked as he saw her sexiness, letting Andrew see her too.

"Hey guys." She flashed her amazing and beautiful smile, showing her beautiful pearly whites.
Back to top Go down
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast
TheRawrgMonster

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:11 pm

When Colt started to drag him away, Andrew accidentally knocked his macaroni all over the place. He blushed and figured well, the dog would get it eventually (they hat a St. Bernard named Samson who loved licking scraps off the floor, so it wasn't that big of a deal, except that he was still hungry.). He blushed more as he was told that Harmony would be dressed up all sexy, trying to scramble out of his brother's hold.

The twins were equally matched in strength, for the most part, and Andrew couldn't escape Colt's grasp. When the other boy opened the door, Andrew stared at the floor instead, at least for a few moments. When he finally looked up at Harmony, he fidgeted nervously, looking over her delicious body. It was true that he had always liked her, and was jealous of her and his brother's relationship for a lot of reasons, and now that he was face to face with her and really able to think about sex with her and Colt, he was feeling a little nervous.

"H-hey Harmony." He murmured, pushing his hand nervously back through his hair. His glasses slipped down his nose and his freckles started to blend into the rest of his face. "You look extra spectacular today." He picked his words on that one carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Harmony grinned nad she stepped in, moving to Colt nad kissing his cheek. "hey Andrew. You're lookin' fine as usual." She smiled, feeling Colt's arm move around her lower back, sliding down to her ass. He was such a perv when he was really horny and she could definitely tell.

Shutting the door, the boy and girl looked over at ANdrew. Colt pushed her, and she giggled as she went to him and took his hands. "Come on sexy." She thought both boys were hot. This wasn't just a charity case. She liked both boys. Leading Andrew to the living room, she pushed him down to the couch and leaned over to him, kissing him deeply, moving her hands around his neck then up into his hair gently.

Colt moved behind Harmony and started to undo her shorts and slid them down. Pulling her sexy red lacey thong down, he got down on his knees nad spraed her legs and ass cheeks and started to lick up and down there. She moaned lightly through their kiss, deepening it and moved her hands sensually down Andrew's shirt covered chest then under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 2 Three--some taboo?   1 2 Three--some taboo? Empty

Back to top Go down

1 2 Three--some taboo?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next