Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dangerous Forests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:47 pm

It was getting dark, the amber hues began to paint the sky and set it ablaze in color. The small grove was the only place that one could see the sky without hindrance, and Deidre had stopped a moment to admire the view before she continued her walk through the secluded forest. Her sandals made a soft noise as she crushed the grass beneath her. She had been warned to stay out of the forest by the village elders but she pay them no heed, she had heard of others playing in the fields and they had all come back unharmed. As far as Deirdre was concerned there was no problem with being out here.

The other children had all been home long before dark though, they were rumors about the forest and the mythical creatures that dwell there. "Urban Legends" she called them, never being one to buy into propaganda. She may have been young but she tried to keep a clear mind about what was real and what was a story. There had long been reports of people going missing and strange happenings, but there had to be rational to all of those things, right?

Deirdre stopped walking and sat down against a tree to rest. She was only about 5'4" and thin, she had long red hair and emerald green eyes that were her most attractive feature, her pale skin was like a beacon in the low light of the dusk. She yawned softly and looked around... she knew there was somebody else out in the forest, but she hadn't seen who it was, or where they were yet.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Layla and her family lived outside the village, their quaint house built about a mile within the entrance of the forest. Unlike the elders of the village, her family held no beliefs in the "legends" of the forest. They were comfortable in their home, though they knew well that mischief could appear anywhere. Perhaps it was the total darkness that surrounded the thick groves that made people eerie of it. Either way, the locals ignorantly viewed Layla's family as being prone to evil because of their choice to not be within the community, though it was a completely bogus assumption.

Her mother and father allowed her to play in the woods, never fearing for her safety. She giggled melodiously as she sprinted through the trees, taking every opportunity possible to balance herself on fallen logs whenever she encountered them. She sang herself a pleasant tune, something about love wickedness. Perhaps her mannerisms only helped in giving her family a bad reputation, but they were loving and carefree.

Strawberry blond ringlets were gathered into a secured bun at the base of her neck, errant tendrils bouncing as she moved energetically through the forest. Her amber eyes sparkles, flecks of gold dancing from the sunlight's fading rays. From her playground, she could see a girl resting against a tree. Layla made her way toward her, swinging on a few low branches as she did so. "Hello." She spoke gently, standing above her in a small stature. "I don't know you, which means you're not from the forest. So you probably shouldn't be out here at this hour." She flashed her a friendly smile, nodding her head toward the village. "If you're lost, I can point you in the direction out of here."
Back to top Go down
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=AutumnDreaming
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Deirdre jumped, her hand coming to her chest as she looked up to see the girl and took a sigh of relief. She had almost fallen asleep she was so comfortable laying there. She canted her head slightly to the right as the girl spoke and stood up after she was finished to brush her backside off from the tree. She shook her head, "No, I'm not lost... I just like the woods. It's peaceful out here..." She smiled softly in return to the girl, "Why shouldn't I be out here at this hour? Nothing bad is out here... and you're out here too!" her tone was pleasant. She extended her hand.

"My name's Deirdre, and I haven't seen you before... do you live out here? I remember hearing about a family that lived out here." She recalled hearing about a family that was considered daft, they were said to seek out evil due to their choice to live outside of the village safety. The sun had slipped behind the treeline slowly and it was clearly getting darker in the area. Deirdre paid no attention to the time of day it was, she knew the way home when she wanted to leave.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:58 am

"Well," Layla began, "if you're not from here then you're from there. And there is where they preach that the forest is bad and dangerous." Eyes fell to the extended hand, her own lifting to grasp it. "I'm always out here." She grinned, letting go of the other girl's hand. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Deidre." The girl bent her body in a small curtsy, formality that had been instilled since birth.

"Oh, so you have heard of us." A single brow arched above her golden eyes, lips curling into a half-smile. "I am a part of the family that makes their residence here. If you know of us then you must have heard we're positively evil." Her hands lifted into the air, fingers flexing into a claw-like shape. Laughing, she shook her head and dropped her hands. "My family does not practice witchcraft or blasphemy, nor do we hold truth in the rumors of our forest. We are simply free-willed and prefer not to be controlled by the Elders of the village."

She was aware of the shadows being cast from the last remnants of the sun, but it did not concern her. Her family usually did not expect her to return home until about an hour past sunset. "I'm Layla." She chimed.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male
Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:31 pm

With the last rays of the sun leaving the horizen the forest took a darker tone to it. The thick canopy of trees up above blocked the faint light of the cresent moon fading slowly to the new moon. A mere sliver of light remained but that was even slowly fading past. The stars seemed to distant to offer much light as well making it hard for the two girls to even see eachother let alone the ground and surroundings of the forest around them.

Tonight the first night of the new moon after a twenty year absence the transition of ownership of the forest would happen. A treaty set between the light faires and the dark fae that on the new moon of the twentieth year ownership would change. As this had been going on for eons, the forest had earned a dark rep and it stuck even in the years that the good fae ruled and tended the forest. To the ears of the females the sounds seemed to change as the shadows seemed to hold more meaning.

A cold wind blew slowly passed and around the trees and it even seemed as if they moved of thier own accored.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:32 pm

The wind chilled Deirdre as she brought her arms to wrap around herself, she felt an uneasiness... it came on almost suddenly and prompted her to look over her shoulder into the pitch black behind her. She looked back to Layla and stepped closer to remain in sight of her. The darkness was different, unlike a normal evening... the moon and stars seemed absent.

"Does this happen all the time after dark?" Deirdre asked Layla, her voice clearly uneasy. She looked around herself again, she felt like she was being watched, like everything in the forest had changed from being pleasant to evil in just a moment. Deirdre shook with the wind, it was warm all day and even the previous nights had not been this cold.

"I should probably get going... something doesn't feel right..." She managed as she peered into the darkness, unable to see a path or even where the trees were. She could barely see two feet in front of her. Something was not right.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:07 pm

"Never." She responded. Layla, too, noticed an unexpected change in the forest. Not once in her young life had she ever felt afraid or paranoid of danger, but the shift in winds alarmed her slightly. Eyes raised to the treetops, searching for a break in their growth. She could see a sliver of the silver moon shining through, feet taking steps back so that she could get a better look. "Glory be!" She sang out, hand reaching to her mouth. "Deirdre, look!" She motioned with her hand for the girl to join her.

Index finger lifted to the sky, pointing to it. "It's a new moon. Do you know what that means?" She asked, dropping her arm to her side. "Legend says that the change in the moon signifies a shift in power between the fairies of good and evil." Her eyes were wide as she brought them to meet the other girls.

Layla gave a good shake of her shoulders as if trying to toss away the story. "It's just a myth, though. I've lived here for years." She tried to comfort Deirdre, though she felt a little uneasy, herself. "You're right, though. We should get you home." Right hand reached to grasp hers, her free arm wrapping around her shoulders in a comforting embrace. "Do not fret my new friend, I know these woods like the back of my hand. I can get you to the entrance of the forest with my eyes closed." And, that's what it was like: her eyes closed to darkness even though they were opened widely. She took a step, trying to guide her toward the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Layla would find the trail she was starting on no longer exsited instead a thick large root was in her way followed by brush and limbs. Seemed almost as the forest had completely changed as the sliver of light ended leaving the moon in its full new phase. The forest seemed to feed from thier uncertianity and fear

Sounds of rustling could be heard but more like wind going threw thick brush causing limbs to move or atleast such was what the sound seemed like. Sounds of giggling heard off in the distance High pitched sounds that seemed to echo and carry all around not seeming all in one spot
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 am

Deirdre couldn't see a thing, but she felt the brush and branches scrape against her. She didn't argue though, feeling a comfort with her new friend Layla. "Are you sure this is the way? It doesn't feel right..." she whimpered, she was shaking... the sudden change had been very frightening and the inability to see made it even worse.

"Ow, wait... wait." She proclaimed as she almost tripped over a branch. She was panting softly, her panic had made it difficult to breath and she felt more lost now than before. "Can't we just go to your house until morning... please?" Deirdre pleaded with Layla.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:28 pm

Layla's guiding was steady, never once offering to let go of the other girl. When her foot tapped against a thick, solid object she cried out. "Oh!" Her toes cramped after being bumped against the root, her heel arching to feel along the object as a means of trying to define it. "That's impossible!" She stated firmly. "No, I'm more than certain this is the right way. The woods do not change. Unless. . . " She trailed off not willing to address such non-sense tales.

"Yes, we will return to my house for the night. Your village will be worried about you." She gently turned to head back in the opposite path. "They will probably think I've kidnapped you!" She laughed, not worried about the further tarnishing of her family name.

The rustling of sounds should have been expected in a place so full of animal life. It could have easily been pinned as a squirrel or rabbit, but Layla knew the way animals moved. And that was not the sound an animal made when sprinting through the forest. In truth, she was becoming more shaken, but it was her place to calm the other girl. Her skin was becoming icy, the wind assaulting her and draining her of warmth. When the distant giggles rang out, she halted. "I have two brothers," she began "both are older than me and my sister is married with a babe. She does not live in these woods." She whispered, wanting Deirdre to understand that the eerie laughter could not be traced to any of her familiarity. "We should get to my house quickly."
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:44 pm

The giggling sounds increased as it would seem the forest closed in around them leaving no escape from the now small clearing.. A few buzzing sounds flew past the girls as the night sky now seemed completely dark no light within the forest which would force the girls closer together to keep eachother in veiw. The buzzing sounds grew louder and now the gigling sounds seemed very close to them.

Each of them felt the faint moving of air and light scratches with the tearing of clothing.. Thier clothing would be what they heard tearing as it would fall in peices from thier bodies.. and a high pitch voice heard

"So nice of the nice little fae to leave us a nice welcome "

More giggling the cool night air as the girls were left in nothing but thier own flesh and thier clothing at thier feet in the tatters.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:48 pm

Deirdre clung to Layla tightly, the giggling was enough to make the fear inside of her rise. She was visably shaking, though if it was from the fear or the cold couldn't be determined. However she could barely see her new friend even though she was practically breathing on top of her. She closed her eyes tightly as the buzzing sounds came.

"I'm scared... I want to go home!" She proclaimed, and as the words left her lips she felt a sudden scratch on her leg, then another... across her stomach, her arm, her chest, her thighs... they were everywhere. The cold of the air began to bite as she heard the tearing of clothing. She felt the breeze on her bare skin, and the warmth of Layla's bare skin on her own. "What's going on!" She cried out.

The voices and giggles came again. "Who's there! This isn't funny! Layla what's going on!" Her voice was frantic.
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:09 pm

The incessant giggling sent chills to her very soul, freezing her far worse than the cold weather ever could. She heard Deirdre's admittance of her fear, and though she would never verbally voice it, she was becoming fearful as well. Her hand stayed clutched in the other girl's, not willing to let it go.

The buzzing was so loud it hurt her ears, encasing her in its swarm. At the first scratch, followed by the sounds of fabric tearing, Layla screamed out. "Stop it!" Her free hand swatted at it, not knowing exactly what it was. "Don't let go of me!" She commanded to Deirdre. Layla took a deep breath, taking a bold step forward to try to escape the attacks. However, the relentless pinpricks were uncompromising, ripping and snatching at her. She felt her dress loosening before it finally gave way and fell to a heap at her feet.

The eerie voice about the fae felt like ice running down her spine. She moved protectively in front of her new friend, draping her nude form with her own. "I don't know." She admitted, terrified of her familiarity. "This isn't right. This isn't my home."
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:17 pm

The swats would miss the quick moving faires as they removed the offending clothing and undergarmets of the two females clutching eachtother in thier fear. The ground shook as the ring of trees parted to allow several man sized looking tree creatures into the clearing. Standing each close to six feet tall, their feet were roots, arms two thick tree limbs, and hair were limbs sticking up with leaves. The rumbled and waddled thier way closer to the females

Then with little warning the fingers shot out wrapping around the females and forcing them apart from the other yet so close that if they could move thier arms they could touch each other. Then they would feel something upon ther breasts and looking down the two would see standing on each breast a small farie. Wings moving fast "Such sexy humans.. This is going to be so much fun.. it has been a long time since we have had such fine ass's to take " and with those words the ends of those limbs wiggled over the girls faces and they would see the ends resmebled the mushroom heads of a male member
Back to top Go down
Deirdre_Ballantyne
Sex Pot

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:24 pm

"What are those things!" The words barely left her lips when suddenly she felt the constriction of bark and branches wrap around her. She tried to move, squirming and struggling against the impossible strength of the Tree-folk. It felt as if her heart was about to explode inside of her chest, as she looked outward and could make out the shape of Layla.

"Help! Layla! Oh my god... Help!" She cried out, she felt something move suddenly, it was on her beasts, there was something there. She heard the voices and tried to squirm harder. "Get away from me!" She cried out, then she saw it, the limbs moving, she turned her head away from it. "No! No! Get away!"
Back to top Go down
AutumnDreaming
Sex Pot
AutumnDreaming

Female

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:03 am

Layla found the ground quaking beneath her feet, making her balance unsteady. There was only enough light escaping through the trees that she could make out the figures were not human. They were much taller than her, resembling moving trees. Eyes scrunched, trying to make sure her sights were not betraying her. She gulped, still standing in front of Deirdre to create an obstacle between them and her.

Layla gasped as she felt herself being forced away from Deirdre and bound by what seemed to be the tree's fingers. She wanted to reach for the girl's hand again to comfort her, but her arms were forced at her side. Feeling a shift in weight to her breasts, she tilted her head to see the little creatures perched upon it. "Get off me!" She barked, spitting at them. Their words unnerved her, putting fear in her eyes. "You bratty creatures are just myths! You're not real!" She screamed as if trying to wake herself from a nightmare.

"Hold on." She said to the girl. "I'm right here. Listen to me and you'll know I'm here." It wasn't much of a comfort, but it was all she had. When the oddly shaped limbs jiggled in front of her face, she tried to break free of the grips on her. "Stop or I'll bite you!"
Back to top Go down
Marcuss
Sexed
Marcuss

Male

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:39 pm

The faries laughed at the protests, the struggling and cries of the two bound and naked females. They each would feel little mouths clamp onto thier nipples small teeth scraping over the senstive skin. They seemed gleeful at the reactions of the bodies and of the ways the two females reacted to thier new situation. They chattered excitedly between them in thier language the sound comeing to fast for the ears of the girls to sort out. Eahc of them would feel limbs to the back of thier heads forcing the girls to face eachother mere inches from the other.

A limb moved between thier faces and they would each see growing from the limb a phallous. The head of the cock was thick and large forcing their lips apart as both Dei and layla were forced to take the cock into thier mouths The tree creature groaned in enjoyment. Once more the small faries attacked thier breasts feeling the small hands touch over the soft mounds suckling upon the pert nipples. More limbs circled around thier legs forciing them apart opening thier twin holes to the farie creatures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dangerous Forests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Forests   Dangerous Forests Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Forests
Page 1 of 1