We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

siss, What are you doing? [Me and TheRawrgMonster]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast

Female
Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: siss, What are you doing? [Me and TheRawrgMonster]   Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 am

Jamie blushed heavily when he kissed at her breast. She reached around and put her hand on the back of his head, twining her fingers in his hair, playing with it gently. "Wait a sec..." She murmured, sitting up from under him. She didn't look embarrassed or frightened anymore. Looking into his eyes, face flushed, she ran a finger along his lips. She seemed to be thinking about something. Finally, she leaned forward and kissed him, then reached down and started tugging at her nightgown.

As the linen peeled away from her spindly frame, her arms pulling it all the way up over her head, he would be able to see her pale skin, flawless in the early afternoon light. The fabric fell away from her breasts, round and plump and supple, large Cs. Her nipples were round and pink and cute. She swallowed hard as she dropped her nightgown, letting it flutter to the ground. She hadn't looked at him for a reaction yet, she was currently just sort of waiting for him to do something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: siss, What are you doing? [Me and TheRawrgMonster]   Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:02 am

Kai stared for a second and then reached forwards for her, it was like he couldn't control himself, She looked so... so... Inviting. he had never seen his sister naked, well not that she knew about anyway, but there were a few times that he looked in on her when she was changing but never had he seen her willingly naked.

Kai liked this side of his sister and looked forward to a week of her, he slowly reached forwards and stroked her nipples, His cock was hardening again and he was starting to enjoy this being with his sister. He was still busy kissing her loverly breasts. when he was done, he wondered what she wanted to do next, she was pulling all the stings at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: siss, What are you doing? [Me and TheRawrgMonster]   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 am

Jamie gasped and moaned softly as he kissed at her breasts. It was a delectable feeling. Every so often she would buck her hips slightly, pressing them against his own. Maybe it was contradictory to her previous statements, but she thought she might be ready for some... heavy petting. She felt much more comfortable now than before, and she wanted to show him how much she loved him, how much she wanted him.

"Come here..." She murmured softly, placing a hand on his chin, gently pulling him up for a kiss. He was so warm and inviting. "I want... to see you..." She murmured, once they'd pulled apart again slightly. He was wearing pajama pants and a big baggy shirt, and she was shivering in just her panties. That wasn't fair, now was it?
Back to top Go down
yullian
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: siss, What are you doing? [Me and TheRawrgMonster]   Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:19 am

Kai nodded and took his shirt off reveling his toned upper body, and then he took his bottoms off only his boxers remained, and they were hiding his massive 10 inch cock. he stood there and let her eyes go over him.

He reached in and kissed her again, supposing that is what she wanted, is she didn't he would find out soon enough when she did what she wanted "my body is yours for now" he said with his arms around her and hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheRawrgMonster
Sex Beast

Female

PostSubject: Re: siss, What are you doing? [Me and TheRawrgMonster]   Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Jamie blushed and ran her finger tips slowly over his chest, taking in the details. "Kai..." She murmured, looking up into his eyes. "You're so..." She giggled softly as she said the next thing, "You're so hot." She leaned up and kissed his lips, pushing her fingers through his hair, loving the warmth he was giving her.

Having her breasts pressed against his chest was exhilarating. She swallowed hard and rolled them over carefully, climbing on top of her brother, kissing his lips fervently. "I love your body..." She informed him softly, pressing her thigh against the junction of his legs. She was gentle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: siss, What are you doing? [Me and TheRawrgMonster]   

Back to top Go down

siss, What are you doing? [Me and TheRawrgMonster]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Roleplays - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com :: Taboo-
Jump to: