Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female
Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) Empty
PostSubject: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:46 am

Alexia was sitting in the living room in her home waiting for her uncle to arrive. He was supposed to be watching her for a couple of days until her parents came home from their trip. She could hear her mothers laughter as she came downstairs with her father and headed towards the front door, setting one of her bags down near the door before walking over to where the teen was sitting on the couch. "Alexia, darling, we have to leave now or else we'll miss our cruise. Tell your uncle we said hi and that we love him." she said before leaning down and kissing Alexia on the forehead. With one last pat on the head, the woman walked over to the door where Alexia's stepfather was waiting and a little while later the teen heard her parents leave.

Alexia was a beautiful young woman of the age of 17, old enough to stay home alone but her mother and stepfather still wanted an adult in the house so they called her mother's older brother, Alexia's uncle, and asked him to watch her until they got home. She had long feathery straight blonde hair and brownish-red eyes and pale skin. She took after her father though, more then her mother. She was 5'8" with a slender but curvy build. Alexia was involved in several school sports as well as horseback riding and dance, so she kept her perfect figure.

Slowly standing up, Alexia headed into the kitchen for a drink. Opening the fridge she looked over everything inside before taking down a bottle of water and closing the fridge once more, opening the bottle with a crack and taking a long drink.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:59 pm

Riley let out a sigh his eyes glancing at the clock on the dashboard, he was late...

He didn't like being late, but unfortunately something that happened often. He had gotten off the phone with an old friend of his, it was a long conversation that went down a path he never wished to venture. Shaking his mind of the thoughts with the other girl he focused on the road. He was on his way to his sisters house, to watch her kid while her and his new brother-in-law was on a trip.

Riley didn't mind, it was all fine by him, Alexia was seventeen, she knew how to take care of herself so all he would have to do is sit back and just hang around the house and make sure she stayed out of trouble. Of course, he couldn't guarantee that he would stay out of trouble, when he last saw her, it was about six months ago, and then he was having trouble controlling himself around the girl. She was attractive to say the least, and unlike his sister he wasn't married, or have a girlfriend. At least, not as of two weeks ago, he broke up with the girl, Alex, because he got bored. Riley couldn't keep wandering thoughts out of his head, how he would like to...shaking his head again trying to get rid of those thoughts.

His eyes traveled to the rear view mirror, one small suitcase and a medium sized duffel bag was all that he needed to hold the only items he needed for the next few days.

Pulling his black truck to a stop in the driveway of his sister's house he couldn't help but notice that she was already gone. Raising his hand and running it through his crimson hair he got out of the truck, reaching and grabbing his bags before heading to the door, ringing the doorbell before walking in. "Hello!" He called out, his eyes scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:16 pm

The sudden sound of the doorbell made Alexia jump and she dropped her bottle of water onto the floor and water went all over the floor. Groaning, she opened one of the drawers and pulled out a tea-towel before kneeling on the floor. "In the kitchen!" she replied to her uncle as she picked up the bottle and set it on a counter. The girl began cleaning up the water around her on the white tile floors.

Alexia slowly crawled around the kitchen on her hands and knees cleaning up the water in a tight black strapless dress and her black high heels that she had worn out to the mall earlier that day with her girlfriends. She knew that her stepfather didn't approve which was why she wore it. It was well known by her family that she hated her mothers new husband and she wasn't about to pretend that she liked him.

Her father had died in a car accident when she was thirteen when they were both out together. They had been hit on the drivers side by a drunk driver and she never really got over the whole thing.

Once she was done cleaning up the water, Alexia slowly stood up and carried the towel over to the door that led into the laundry room where she tossed it into the open washer.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Riley placed his items to the side of the door, he would take them to the guest room in a bit, he wanted to say hi to his niece. Upon walking in the kitchen he was greeted with a oh so wonderful sight. He couldn't help but have his eyes going over her body, taking in her curves. She had grown a bit more since the last time he saw her. He leaned against the frame of the kitchen door, "Water?" He asked, a light smile on his lips.

When she moved toward the laundry room he watched her body sway. She probably didn't even know how much of a tease she was in that dress. With her looks, that skin...Riley just wanted to push her against a wall...

Groaning mentally to himself he tried to push the thoughts out of his head. "Sorry, if I startled you." He said, even though his mind was scattered with many different things going through it, he was glad that his voice was still calm, collected, and casual. He walked further into the kitchen and over to the fridge. He pulled out a soda that was on the bottom shelf, not the most healthiest...but still, he liked it.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Alexia looked up at her uncle as she returned to the kitchen and she nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I dropped my water bottle." she said to him while picking up the now empty bottle and tossing it into the trash. Sighing softly, she moved so she was leaning against one of the counters and she watched her uncle get a soda from the fridge. "You don't have to appologize Uncle Riley. It happens." she said with a soft chuckle. "I'm a clutz anyways."

She turned so she was facing the counter and she leaned against it, folding her arms infront of her as she watched him remove a soda from the fridge. "If that clock is correct, that would mean you're almost fifteen minutes late and I'm sure you've noticed mom and Steve already left." she said, her step fathers name rolling off her tongue as if she had just tasted something disgusting.

The teen grinned at her uncle before sighing and brushing her bangs back from her face yet again. "Mom sends her love and she said hello."
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:00 pm

He chuckled lightly when she said she was a clutz, "Some things never change, I see." He teased playfully.

Riled popped open the can and took a swig of the drink first before nodded, leaning against the door of the fridge, "Yeah, I noticed the car wasn't out front." He had to admit, he didn't like Steve either. He didn't really know the guy, didn't care to really, he heard what his sister said over the phone about him, and that was about the extent, he met him in person a few times, but often Riley's visits were short because of his job.

Riley owned his own company, people sometimes laughed when they heard the business was owned by a guy. It was a bookstore that held a coffee shop too, though it sold sandwiches and hot drinks of different kinds too. He had just remodeled, neither his sister or Alexia had been there since the remodeling.

His eyes went across her curves again, she had better curves then most of the girls he had dated. And her skin, it looked delicate and soft. Riley was struck by a strong urge to walk over and just brush his fingers against her skin, to see if it was really as soft as he thought it was. Looking around the kitchen he tried to keep his eyes off of her so that he could collect himself. "Honestly I was hoping I would miss them." He admitted with a small guilty smile, "I didn't want to talk to Steve."
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Alexia grinned sheepishly and giggled while she blushed brightly. "Yeah, I'm a clutz when walking but when I put on those ballet shoes I'm the complete opposite." she said with a soft laugh and she shook her head. Alexia slowly nodded with a sigh. "Yeah, they were in a hurry to get to the cruise which isn't leaving for another two hours." The teen rolled her reddish-brown eyes and propped her head up in her hand while gazing up at her uncle.

When she heard that he had been hoping to miss her mother and Steve, she began laughing and she smiled widely. "I don't blame you and I won't let mom know you said that." she said between laughs. "The man's horrible. You're lucky you don't really know him. He's selfcentered, rude, disgusting and creepy." She made a face of disgust as she thought of her step father before brushing the thoughts of him aside.

"So, do you have anything planned for us this week?" she asked curiously. She didn't have anything planned and most of her friends had gone away for the summer but Steve told her she wasn't allowed to go with them because he believed she would come home pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Riley smiled at her, she had such a cute laugh, he liked listening to it. "Thanks, I would much rather keep all my body parts intact, if your mother finds out that I was talkin' bad about Steve..." he emphasized a fake shiver and smiled over at her. He nodded, if the man was anything like Alexia said, he really didn't want to get to know him, he would most likely end up punching the guy, then his sister would be mad at him and he wouldn't be able to come over and see Alexia.

He gave a light laugh and shook his head, "With 'em leaving early I would say they were doing something in a hotel room, but I highly doubt Steve has anything to do something with." He looked up at the ceiling and then back at her, a soft smile over his lips.

Giving a light shrug Riley took another drink from his soda, "Well, sometime I have to drop by the store and check up on things, but other than that we can do whatever you would like." He paused and a bright smile came over his features, "You haven't seen the store since I remodeled."
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 am

Alexia couldn't help but laugh again and she nods. Her mother was pretty scary when angry and she always found it funny when her uncle made fun of her mother. When she heard the comment about her mother stopping at a hotel, Alexia blushed brightly and bowed her head a little as she giggled softly. It was funny and embarassing at the same time. She quickly brought her giggles under control once more and she smiles at her uncle.

"That's deffinately something you don't want mom hearing." she said softly. "Though I think the reason she'd get angry is because it's true." A moment after she said it, Alexia looked surprised that she said such a thing and she blushed once again.

She nodded slightly with a sigh. "True, I haven't. But I've wanted to." she said to him. "Well, we could go swimming out back. Mom just recently had the pool cleaned and the water treated." She shrugged slightly with her comment.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Riley couldn't help but notice how cute she was when she blushed. The soft pink against her pale skin, it sent a urge surging through him on just wanting to hold her. He couldn't help it any longer, he moved from where he was and went over to her, lifting his hand and placing it on top of her head, ruffling her hair a bit. "You've grown up into such beautiful young lady." He said, his voice soft and sweet, in a sort of whisper.

When she mentioned swimming the thought of her in a swimsuit sent a ripple of desire through his body. Though his desire was to do more than just see her in the swimsuit. He soon nodded, "That would be fun." He said, he moved the hand that was on top her head to slowly go down her face, cheek, across her chin line.

His eyes grew deep and uncertain, his other hand stayed at his side, afraid on what he might end up doing if he let his hand move. His eyes scanned her face, taking in her face, and then to her eyes. He held his hand against her chin for a bit, then as if suddenly coming back to reality he dropped his hand and backed away a little, his hand scratching the back of his head in a kind of nervous way.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:44 am

Alexia smiled and softly giggled as he ruffled her hair. She felt her cheeks heat up a little more, but only slightly when he called her a beautiful young lady and she bowed her head a little. "Thank you Uncle Riley." she said sofly. "I can always count on you to say the right thing at the right time." She felt his fingers run down over her cheek and she nodded slightly when he said that swimming would be fun. "Yeah, it would be." she said to him with a soft chuckle.

She noticed his eyes seem to change a little and she thought that his hand lingured on her chin longer then neccesary but once his hand was lowered, she smiled up at him. Alexia watched in slight amusement as he scratched the back of his head. "You did bring along your swimsuit didn't you?" she asked him. "I don't want to be swimming alone."

She giggled again before picking up her empty water bottle and throwing it into the recycling bin that sat next to the backdoor. Returning to the fridge, she removed another bottle and opened it, taking a quick drink.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:20 pm

He loved her laughs, her voice, well really...everything. He knew he shouldn't try anything with her, she was his sister's daughter, his niece, it would be weird...well sort of. Though mainly he was afraid that she would tell her mother and he would never be able to come around again, and Alexia might get mad at him. He didn't want her mad at him, but still she was....

He looked over at her when she asked if he brought his swimsuit. He nodded after a little bit of a pause he nodded, "Of course I have it." He said with a smile. He looked over to the front door, he needed to take his things up into the spare bedroom. "When would you like to?" He asked as he turned and started towards his items, saying, "I'm going to take my things to the room."

After grabbing his items he headed up to the stairs, having to think about it for a moment before finally remembering where the spare room was, he walked in and looked around, it was so...clean...He placed the items on the bed, looking around again.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:00 pm

She watched him nod and she smiled gently as she clapped slightly. "Good. How about we go swimming after you get settled." she said as she pushed away from the counter and followed him towards the front door, carrying her water bottle with her. Alexia watched her uncle pick up his bags and she moved over to the front door and she locked it before following her uncle upstairs to his room. She had cleaned the room earlier that day since it had been messy from one of her girlfriends staying over several days before.

Alexia entered the room after him and leaned against the doorframe. "I know. It's really, really clean." she said with a sheepish smile. "One of my friends were over earlier this week and I cleaned it today." She brushed her hair out of her face with a soft sigh before asking her uncle. "Uncle Riley.... Why did mum remarry so soon after dad's death?" she asked him.

She knew it was an odd question to ask so suddenly, but recently the question had been bugging her and her mother never answered the question when she had asked her. After all, her mother had only known Steve about four or five months before they got married.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:16 pm

He smiled looking around, the room again, "It's nice." He said with a light nod. When she spoke his name again he looked over to her, the way she looked just seemed to collide into him like a title wave. She looked so....so...he didn't know the exact word but it just made him want to cuddle her. He couldn't hold back anymore, he moved over to her, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close to his body, wrapping his other arm around her to.

His tone was soft and in a whisper when he answered, "I don't really know why." He paused and then said, "She just came across someone she loved I guess." He paused again and then added, "She did love your father though, very much." He knew with remarrying so soon after a loved one died didn't really show that one really loved them, he knew that her mother did. At least the way she talked and the way they acted and everything seemed to him that they were in love.

He noted how warm she was, which kept him from letting her go, he didn't want to. He was trying hard to control himself, but it was hard, harder now than he thought it would be, especially with her and him the only ones there.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:52 pm

She laid her head on his chest with a soft sigh and wrapped her arms around his waist as he held her against him. Alexia loved the feeling of him holding her. Her uncle made her feel safe and protected as he held her against his chest and in his arms. She gently grasped his shirt in her hands while closing her eyes and listening to his heart beat and his gentle breathing.

"But why him? He's a horrible, mean man and he's creepy." she said softly. "She only dated him for a couple of months before marrying him." She tilted her head back a little and gazed up at him with a soft sigh while shaking her head. "But it doesn't seem like she loved him." She sighed softly and wrapped her arms a little tighter around his waist.

She didn't mind him holding her so close nor for so long. If anything it comforted her even more and she slowly looked up at him with a small smile. "I'm glad that you came over to watch me uncle Riley." she whispered while gazing up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Riley listened, he didn't know exactly how to answer for a while. Then he finally said, "I know he is, but maybe your mom sees something in him." He paused, knowing he was bullshiting himself too. He shook his head lightly and added, "I don't really know, I don't like him either, I think your mom made a mistake, but if she is trying to cure the sadness from loosing your father, it's a shot." He paused and looked her in the eye, not really answering her last statement, seeing no need to, he knew it didn't seem like it.

When she looked up at him and said she was happy he came he couldn't help but be lost in her eyes, the strong burning of desire rushing through his body again. This time, he couldn't help it, he moved a hand and cupped her chin, his touch light. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers in a gentle kiss.

His wrap around her tightened and he pushed deeper into the kiss before as if coming to sudden realization, he pulled away from the kiss. His body seemed on fire, he wanted to do more than just kiss her, he wanted to feel her and...Trying to pull his thoughts away from that he loosened his wrap on her a little, "S..sorry." He said, his voice deep and husky.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Alexia listened to her uncle in silence as he answered and she shook her head slightly. She would never believe that he mother really truely loved her father but she understood that her uncle didn't really understand why her mom did what she did by marrying Steve.

When Riley leaned down and kissed her she softly gasped her her eyes widened a little as she tensed a little before she finally began to relax some more and she closed her eyes slowly as she leaned into the kiss a little and returned it. She was a little shocked that her uncle was kissing her like that and a little more shocked when he deepened it a little, but she didn't push him away. If anything, she pulled him closer.

She slowly looked up at him after he pulled away a little and she shook her head with a light blush. "Don't be sorry Uncle Riley." she said to him, "I.... I didn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:42 pm

He couldn't really explain the feeling that shot through him when she said she didn't mind the kiss. He wouldn't exactly say relief, because it wasn't exactly that. And it was something more than just happy. He leaned down again and pressed his lips against hers, this time keeping it deep and passionate. He moved and pressed her a little bit against the wall that was right beside the door frame. His wrap around her tightened again, moving his own body closer to touching hers.

He seemed to loose himself in the kiss, it was more than he could ever have imagined. When he pulled away to take a breath, thinking his heart might have stopped, but the building heat inside his body assured him he was still alive. He moved his lips and pressed them against her neck, then to her ear, nipping it lightly before saying hotly in her ear, "You're so cute, it's very hard not to hold or touch you."

He moved one hand and slowly moved it up her shirt onto the small of her back, his hands spreading across her skin in a feather like touch. He was right, she was soft to touch. And now that she had said she didn't mind about the kiss it was even harder to resist touching her. Riley pushed the resistance away, which was easy, he would stop if she told him to, but unless she said something, and then he wasn't quite sure if he would be able to stop himself.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:26 pm

A soft gasp escaped her lips as he kissed her long neck and she shivered while closing her eyes, letting her head tilt backwards a little while gripping his shirt in her hands, her fingers curling into a fist. She made a soft sound in the back of her throat when he nipped at her ear and she gently bit her bottom lip. "Thanks." she whispered to him while shivering a little. She couldn't believe that she was pressed up against the wall by her own uncle while kissing him.

As his hand moved up her shirt, she gasped and shivered again as she squirmed between the wall and him. "That.... that tickles." she murmured before reaching up and pulling him into another kiss.

She closed her eyes as she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck and pressed herself close to him, though she couldn't possibly get any closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:41 pm

He smiled softly when she said it tickled, he was slightly surprised that she pulled him into a kiss. He gladly accepted the kiss, pushing his passion and desire into the kiss, deepening it. When she kept tight against him he tried to keep in a moan, the heat from her body seeping into his, even though he figured his body was hot also.

He moved his arm that was still around her, it sliding over her slide, to her waist, his hand sliding up the front of her shirt and his fingertips brushing on her stomach. Riley's pants felt tight to him, he figured that the bulge was a bit noticeable if she looked. Of course he couldn't help but get turned on, she was....her after all. He slid his hand up and cupped one of her breasts, giving it a light squeeze.

He had kept his lips to hers as his hand explored her, when he pulled away his eyes locked on her face, he smiled softly at her. He knew it was weird to most people, but he couldn't help himself. He kissed her cheek and then her neck, hoping that this wasn't just some kind of dream or anything.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:08 pm

She softly moaned as his fingers brush against her stomach and she shivered, her nipples beginning to harden at his touch. When she realized what was happening, she blushed brightly and she whimpered softly until he cupped one of her breasts, making her bit her bottom lip. "U-uncle Riley." she murmured gently. She let her hands slowly begin to move along his back.

Alexia never thought that she would be in this position with anybody, much less her own uncle. But she was quickly beginning to get used to it and she liked it. As she pressed herself flush against him, she felt his bluge against her stomach and she looked up into his eyes as her face flushed bright red. "Is that... your..." she trailed off and bit her bottom lip again as she tried to look down between them but they were too close together for her to see between their bodies.

She moaned again as he kissed her neck, letting her head fall back again as she trembled again as she ran her hands down his back and up his chest.
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 pm

When she started to ask a question he knew what she was asking without her really saying it. He gave a light short chuckle and nodded, "Yes, it is." He knew that she liked it, her reaction to his touches didn't tell any lies. She hadn't pushed him away yet or yelled at him, which he took as a great sign and he grew a bit bolder. His other hand moving and sliding up her shirt, moving away enough to get it up over her head.

Her hands going over his skin sent shivers through his body as a soft moan escaped his lips. He wrapped his arms around her again, kissing her again before he pulled away, moving his lips down her neck and then shoulder, back up. One hand moved and grabbed her breast again, massaging it, his fingers teasing her nipple every now and again by running over it in a feather touch.

His other hand moved down to her stomach, sliding right above her pants before wrapping around and gripping her ass a little. He looked at her in the eyes and asked in a soft voice, "Does it feel good?" He nipped her ear again before she answered.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:02 pm

She hesitated for a moment as he pushed her shirt up but after a moment she lifted her arms and let him pull her shirt up over her head so she was standing there in just her bra, panties and short skirt. Alexia shivered a little as the cool air of the house touched her now bare skin. The young woman knew that she should push him away and stop all of this before it got out of hand, but she didn't want to.

As he grabbed one of her breasts and massaged it while teasing her hardened nipple and kissing her neck and shoulder, she trembled while moaning a little louder and arching her back ever so slightly. BUt when he grabbed her ass, she jumped with a soft gasp and she looked up at him as she blushed yet again.

"Yes, it does." she said softly as he nipped her ear. "It feels really good, Uncle Riley."
Back to top Go down
Dreamless_Night
Sex Pot
Dreamless_Night

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:47 pm

The hand that was massaging her breast moved and explored her body, it was so soft. "Mmm, you're so soft." He said in a hushed tone. The hand that had grabbed her ass moved and lifted her skirt a little, moving along her thigh to her front, and then in between her legs. His lips moved from her ear to her lips. As he kissed her he moved both hands and lift her up.

She wasn't heavy, so he didn't have any trouble really carrying her over to the bed, getting on the bed, placing her under him, one leg up on the bed beside her, the other still on the ground. One hand moved around her and undid her bra, his fingers going under the material and over to her breast.

He moved a little, giving a little space in between them, he looked at her and asked, "Do you want to feel even better?" He watched her and waited for her answer before he moved again.
Back to top Go down
DarknessEmbraced666
Sex Beast
DarknessEmbraced666

Female

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 2:20 am

She sighed softly and smiled gently as she softly kissed his jaw as he lifted her skirt and ran his hands along her thigh. As his hand moved between her legs, she gasped and buried her face into Riley's shoulder. Alexia lifted her head a moment later as he kissed her ear and she softly kissed him back until he lifted her up off her feet. The girl quickly wrapped her arms around his neck with a yelp of surprise, her eyes widening.

She giggled softly as he carried her over to the bed and she sighs softly as he lays her down on it with his body over hers. Alexia moved around a little as he unclipped her bra and slid his hand beneath the soft material to touch her breast, making her softly moan. Alexia lifted her hands and slid the bra straps down her arms before letting her bra fall over the edge of the bed.

She gazed up at him as he moved a little and put some room between them and she thought about the question for a little while. The girl bit her bottom lip before slowly nodding. "Yes." she breathed. "I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)   Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight) Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncles favorite pasttime (DarknessEmbraced & DreamlessNight)
Page 1 of 1