Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male
Number of posts : 734
Registration date : 2008-12-24

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:37 pm

He moved his finger in and out slowly first"Of course I can move and I'll slow until you start begging for more"he teased and started pulling out slowly until just the head was in and then went back into her slowly, moaning loudly, his breath catching"Ooh angel"he said and kept that pace"This is the best fuck I've ever had"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female
Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Harlice moaned softly as he fingered her, and when he began to move in and out of her ass, developing a steady pace, she moaned loudly and tilted her head back. "Ooh, Daddy!" She groaned, puting he rhands on the shower wall, backing her ass up into his hips.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Jake started to go a little harder and faster into her nice round ass. He moaned loudly, and gave her ass a squeeze as he pushed a second finger into her pussy. His hard member throbbed inside of her as he fucked his daughters no longer virginal hole.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 8:15 pm

She tilted her head back and arched her back as he started to go faster, her moans begining to get louder. Feeling him finger her pussy so, she felt it get wetter, not just because they were in the shower but because she was feeling pure pleasure and he was only increasing it by ten fold. She was going to cum soon.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:50 am

JAke moaned, breathing hard as he felt her body on his member. He pushed a third finger into her hole and pushed his hard member in and out of her ass harder and faster"Oooh god Harlice. This is so good. I love you"he said, staring down at his beauty.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:17 am

Harlice moaned loudly as he really started to pound her small and tight ass. She screamed now and not just because he was pounding her ass but because he was moving his fingers in and out of her really well. "Daddy...Daddyy!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:28 am

Jake pulled his fingers out and grabbed her hips, lifting her up. He started slamming up into herhot tight ass, grunting and gasping"More, scream more for me. I'm going to fill your tight ass with daddy's how incest cum"he said, throwing all hints of being polite to the wind and being rough and dirty with his not so innocent daughter as he neared his orgasm. The screaming was fine since he had had all the rooms sound proofed and had intercoms installed through out the house. His cock was slamming in at a pace that probably was painful but he was about to cum into his 12 year old daughter's ass and he figured if he was going to hell, he'd enjoy it. He let out a groan as his balls slapped her pussy and then came a lot into her bowels, his cock thoroughly plugging her ass as he came a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:38 am

She squealed some when he lifted her up and then started to really pound her. She groaned loudly, screaming and grabbed her developing B-cup breats and started massaging them on her own as he fucked her. She felt so good and she could she was going to cum too since he had been teasing her wet slit. "Daddy! Yes..I feel so good! I'm going to cum!" She screamed feeling him shooting his load deep into her ass, she able to feel it so deep into her, warming her body. Her orgasm hit her right then too sicne she started squirting her creamy cum against his legs.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:58 am

Jake gripped her hips tightly"SHIITTT"he groaned and jammed his thick, long cock into her asshole as deep as he could, his cock shooting more cum"Ohhh fuuuck"he said and wrapped his arms around her"Cum Harlice. You are the best fuck ever"he said, panting and kissing her neck passionately.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:35 pm

She could feel her creamy cum squirting out and running down her inner thighs and legs, when it couldn't squirt out onto his leg anymore. She panted hard as she leaned against the wall and rested her head there. "Daddy...that felt soooo good." Harlice breathed hard and then leaned back into him.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:47 pm

JAke moaned and gave her ass a few more thrusts, and smacked her ass a little"Hehe, That felt very good. We are so naughty"he said and lifted her off of his softening cock"Lets clean up and then got to bed.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Harlice's breathing was starting to calm down and she smiled at him. Standing up, she moved under the shower head and let the water clean her up from the naughty deed they did. once she was clean, having moved the soap around her body she looked up at him and handed him the soap bar and smiled. "I had fun Daddy."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Jake smiled at her as she washed up"That was a lot of fun. We'll do it again sometime and I'll show you more"he said, washing himself up. He shut off the water and dried her off then himself before going into his bedroom with her and laying in the bed with her.

Sam laid in bed asleep, dreaming about Christmas. He woke up about 6 and ran into his sister's room. He saw Harmony laying in bed and jumped on it, smiling"Wake up Harmony"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 pm

Harlice giggled. "I can only imagine." She smiled as she walked out of the shower with him and ran to their bed with the last ounce of energy, jumped on it and lay back collapsing. By the time he gt into the bed, she was already asleep.

Harmony lay under the covers. She was an exact identical of her sister, except she had a more narrow face. Her hair was dark long raven black hair, the same how her sister's was, cut and everything but styles were so different. Her sister was more girly while Harmony was more...not as girly. While Harlice liked to wear short shorts and skirts and sch, Harmony preferred jeans and if she wore shorts or skirts, there was always leggings or stockings underneath.

When her brother Sam jumped on her, she groaned and then pushed the covers off of her, her hair a 'bride-of-frankenstein's' mess. "Nnn...it's too early." She whined, keeping her eyes closed and turning onto her stomach.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:10 pm

The 14 year old shoke her"Wake up"he said. He was a natural blonde but dyed his hair pink. He stared at his sister with his bright blue eyes"Wake up sis, it's Christmas"he said and bounced on the bed. He was kinda hyper and immature but he was kinda smart.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:13 pm

She groaned and lifted her knee, causing an imbalance for him and making him fall. Sitting up, she wore a shirt but no shorts underneath, just her underwear which was white lace cheekies. She was fond of lingerie. "fine I'm up." she grumbled as she got up and out of her bed, walking over him and headed off to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:15 pm

He wore only a long shirt and nothing else. When he fell the shirt lifted up showing off his only impressive member that hardened when he saw his sister's panties. He hurried after her"CAn I shower with you so we can get done faster?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:18 pm

Harmony looked back at him and shrugged. "I guess. If you want." She didn't see the problem. She took her clothes off and her underweara nd went to the shower, and turned it on. she bent over and waited for it to be warm and once it was, she got in and stood under the head of the shower. "You comin' in bro? It's nice a warm..."
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:57 pm

Sam walked in after her and took the shirt off. He checked out her ass and giggled"Sis, you have a nice butt"he said and got in the water after her, his 7 inch member stiff"I wash your back, you wash mine?"
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:26 pm

Harmony giggled. "You're not supposed to say things lke that to your sister." She said softly as she stood under the water watching him. She noticed his cock and blushed deeply, turning her back to him and washed herself. "Sure. Can you do me first?"
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:33 pm

Sam grinned"So? I'm weird"he joked and hugged her from behind, poking her with his cock and then started washing her back gently. He loved his sister dearly
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 pm

"yes you are but i still love you Sam." She smiled, feeling someting poke her when he hugged her. She ignred it nad bit her lower lip, grabbing the soap and started to wash her front.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Sam rubbed the soap into her skin gently, massaging her back happily. He poured water on her back to rinse her off "My turn"he said and moved in front of her when she was done.
Back to top Go down
Ri0T x-x
Sex Beast
Ri0T x-x

Female

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:11 pm

As he moved in front of her, she stepped back and took the soap and started running it along his back carefully. Putting the bar down, she ran her hands along his back to lather up the soap.
Back to top Go down
puppyslave
Sex Beast

Male

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:39 am

Sam purred softly as she rubbed his back with soap. He washed off his front and leaned back into her arms as she rubbed his back"That feels good"he said and smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)   X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

X-mas Taboo(Me and Ri0T)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next