Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal favor(With little miss turkey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Royal favor(With little miss turkey) Empty
PostSubject: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:51 pm

16-year-old Bartiel Onyx was not well known by most of the student body. To most he was a stoic with cold brown eyes which stared straight into your soul, firey red hair in a ponytail which would get you glared at if you mocked, and a general cold demenaor. He towered over people at six foot two, and his lean muscle showed that he could kick the hell out of someone if they bothered him. Which he did every so often. The son of an ex-dancer who ran a small dance studio in the heart of the city and a police officer, Bartiel was well-known.

But most people didn't know how hard he worked in school, and how hard he studied. They didn't know that he actually helped out his mother and taught dance classes most days of the week. He was very active and a very good-hearted, if overly serious and aggressive young man. As such, a lot of people didn't realize exactly how hard he worked. The redhead had begun to grow weaker and weaker with the weather, still attending school. The doctor told him that with the fever he was beginning to run he should just rest a few days, but he ignored the doctor. Fever was his only symptom, so he wasn't sick(In his opinion). Regardless, he went from stoic and rarely-speaking to silent.

So in the lunch room at school as he sat down with his homecooked bentou box of food and his vision blurring, nobody really noticed. As he rubbed his eyes and tried to shake off the feeling of exaustion, nobody noticed. When he wandered outside to eat out in the cold air to regather himself, nobody noticed.

And when he collapsed face first into the snow near a tree, nobody noticed.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Leila smiled to her self as she walked around the school with a bunch of friends. Ever since she had come to this school a few years ago, she had been immediately accepted by the kids and given the nick name "Princess". Well She really was a princess from a small European country. She had been sent to school in America for awhile, to get away from her parents, and be in an environment where she wasn't treated like a princess.

Leila was a little taller then average girl her age. She had a feminine body, long black hair and a pair of green eyes. She wore her school uniform, which in the winter was, a blue, checkered and pleated skirt, a blue blouse on top, a navy tie, sweater vest, and blazer. on her legs she had black knee high stockings and shoes, gloves and scarf.

People at this school thought she was just rich. After all, she came and went to school in limo. But it hadn't phased them, considering half of them were rich as well.

She smiled as she walked out of the school gates. Looking around she saw a boy collapse. She kinda knew who he was but they didn't really talk. She ran over to him and nudged him. "Hey...you okay?"

When he didn't get back up she grew worried. Her limo arrived, so she got the limo driver to pick him up and put him in the back with her and take him to her home to get him checked out. She hoped he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:32 pm

There, frankly, was no getting up for the Onyx kid. Lights were out for him. He'd gone of to the side where nobody had really noticed him, and as he lay in the snow, more snow fell and began to lightly cover his body. So when Leila nudged him...well, really, they didn't talk, and normally he would have ignored the nudge and not respond by speaking, but at least he would face her before turning away and continuing to completely ignore whoever bothered him.

The fact that he didn't respond at all made it pretty obvious that he was unwell. As he was picked up his lips were blue, his eyes closed, and his cheeks were bright red from the cold. He was softly panting in his unconcious form, his chest rising and falling a bit faster than a resting breath rate. He shuddered, beginning to give in, just slightly, to hypothermia.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:40 pm

Leila looked down at the boy in the car. He seemed to be getting worse. She called to the driver and said "Harry, I think you better hurry".

He nodded and said "Right away miss" she said and he began to moved faster. In no time they had arrived at her home. Harry carried him inside and she said "Take him to a room and call a doctor". He nodded and did it quickly.

He was put on the bed in one of the spare rooms, where the doctor came in and said that he was in early stages of hypothermia. He prescribed him some medicine and said he should rest for at least a week.

She nodded and thanked the doctor. She had some food made for him and sat down beside his bed, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:46 pm

Bartiel didn't like seeing the doctor. There was a family doctor who prescribed him bedrest, but he more or less ignored th man and his advice and simply went about his day. Seeing where it ended up with him being he should have been more thankful, but he was a little bit snappy about this doctor...and highly on edge about being some strange place he didn't know where was. If Bartiel had the strength in him he would have gotten the doctor in a headlock and held him hostage until he was able to escape the building he was in.

But he was too tired so he decided not to.

When the doctor gave him medicine, he pretended to take it, holding it under his tounge and spitting it out when he wasn't looking. Clearly Bartiel didn't like trusting strangers...but...he did find himself tired, so he went back to sleep after a little bit. "He's rather hard to deal with," the doctor warned her. "He didn't trust me or anything. He didn't take the medicine I tried to administer, so could you try to get him to take it?" the doctor asked, handing her the bottle.

Once she was inside the room, the redhead's eyes were closed as he rested. While hypothermia was the cause of his lips turning blue and the immediate danger to his life, the doctor had also noted that the cause of the collapse was overexaution. Which was why he was able to sleep so soundly after being up and tense; he was just too damn tired to stay up.

After a bit, though, his eyes openned again and he looked at Lelia, frowning. "...Why are you here, 'princess'?" he asked, emphasizing the last word in a tone as if the word was foul and vulgar.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Leila frowned a little at his comment when he woke up. She crossed her arms and said "This is "MY" home, so can be here if I want to be".

She stood up for a moment and looked at him and said "The doctor said you didn't take your medicine, why won't you?" she asked him.

She looked at him and said "Hypothermia, you could die if you don't take them". she said her expression softening.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:57 pm

He blinked when she said that it was her home. For a moment, he paused. When she said that the doctor ratted him out, he chuckled. "Because I don't trust your doctor," he said flatly. But when she mentioned that he could die if he didn't take the medicine, he rolled his eyes.

"It's a placebo. Some doctors won't perscribe bedrest because their patients will ignore them," like me, "So they perscribe something that causes drowsiness as a side-effect instead of actually perscribing bedrest," he pointed out. "There's no medicine to cure 'too cold', idiot princess," he said as he looked around.

"So if this is your home, I guess my first question should be reversed: Why am I here?"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 pm

She frowned a little and crossed her arms. He was being more difficult than she had expected.

He asked her why he was there so she replied "You collapsed at school in the snow, you would have died if I didn't see you" she said looking at him. '

"I got worried about you so I brought to my house" she said.

She frowned a little and said "And there no need to be so antagonistic, I'm only trying to help you" she said.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:14 pm

He let out a soft 'hrmph'. If one of his students in the dance class had found him then he would have been nicer to them, but they paid him to teach them something, so he actually knew them. This girl he had no real idea who she was other than the fact that she was incredibly rich.

"I think I noticed that I collapsed. I don't think I would have died, though. Someone would've found me," he said to her, giving a slight sigh after a moment. "...Although I should be thankful that I was found anyways. Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me..." he said, pressing his hand to the bedpost and standing up but wobbling and almost collapsing, leaning against the walls.

"D-dammit!" he shouted, fusturation instantly flooding the sound of his voice.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Leila looked at him and said "You collapsed becouse of exhaustion, I don't think you in any shape to go anywhere" she said looking at him.

"You should just rest for now...I got some food brought up for you as well" she said point at it.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:25 pm

He grunted a bit when she said that he wasn't in any shape to be going anywhere. Looking at the clock, he frowned a bit, pausing. "I can't just stick around. I have work," he said. That was a first; whenever he was forced to come up and say what he did outside school in any class' social activities, he always just stared at the class dully and lied, saying 'video games', nothing about work.

"But to refuse a hostess' food is a dishonorable action that I'll not preform," he said, nodding as he took the plate of food into his lap after sitting back down. "Thank you," he said graciously before he started to eat quietly.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:37 pm

Leila watched as he began to eat. She smiled a little, she was happy he would at least eat the food she gave him.

He spoke of work and said "If you want, I can call them, you in no shape to work, you know it yourself" she said looking at him.

The food was almost like it had been made in a restaurant, it's the way she ate all the time, so it wasn't so foreign to her.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:54 pm

The young man grunted when she said that he was in no shape to work. Who was she, telling him what shape he was in to do what? She was right, of course. But regardless of whether he was in shape or not to work, he still would.

"This isn't bad," he said to her. It was actually pretty good, but 'isn't bad' was a pretty high compliment coming from him when it came to food. "But regardless of my 'shape', I don't want you to call me in. I'll go to work. I'll just take it easy," he said.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 pm

Leila looked at him. "What are you talking about...you carn't even get up, how do you expect to get to work?" she asked him looking at him.

"And you shouldn't thank me, thank the cooks" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 pm

"Cooks?" he said, frowning a bit. "THen maybe refusing the food wouldn't have been so dishonorable. Well, what's eaten is eaten," he commented, shaking his head a little before she asked him, glancing at him. "Even if I can't stand I can still help my students out in some ways..." he commented, letting a little information slip before he went quiet. After a pause, he shook his head. "Where's my coat? I need to get my cell phone out so I can let people know I might be a little late."
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Leila looked at him and said " We went you clothes o be washed, your phone is on the bed side table" she said handing it to him. She sighed a little. He was really going to to go work? She didn't know how he could. She sat down in a chair and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:31 pm

Bartiel saw that she seemed surprised that he was still wanting to go to work. When she sighed, he raised an eyebrow. "When people are counting on you and you don't want to let them down, you'll understand that day. Maybe," he commented before he picked up his phone and dialed something. When he heard the voice on the other end, he did something that his classmates didn't see him do.

He smiled.

"Hey, mom. It's me. I'm sorry I didn't come straight home, I just got so tired that I wanted to sit down, and I fell asleep in the library," he lied. Listening to the person on the other side, he nodded. "Anyways, my legs still feel like jell-o, so I'm gonna try to get a ride, but I'll be a little late even if I start walking now." There was a pause, and he shook his head. "No, no, I feel fine. I can work..." he said, before he blinked, frowning.

"You sure you can teach the class without me today? ...Well, okay. I'll see you by dinnertime, mom," he said, before hanging up, pausing. "...I guess I'm not needed at work?"
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Leila watched and listened as he had the conversation with his mother.

It seemed in the end, he wasn't even needed at work. She looked at him and said "So will you rest now, try to get a little better before you leave".

She chose to ignore the comment about having no one counting on her. Little did he knew, there was an entire nation counting on her, she would be their queen one day, but he true identity had been kept hidden here.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:04 pm

The boy looked straight at her as she made her request for him to stay. He bit his lower lip as irritation grew apparent on his face. Staring straight at her, he tried to keep up his tough-guy look, but with his reddened cheeks, it was rather hard, having gone down from an exaustion-related fever, to laying in the snow and cooling off sickeningly rapidly, and now he was feverish again.

"...Fine. I'll stay. I guess this means I owe you one," he said, sighing and leaning back.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:07 pm

She smiled at her triumph and said "I suppose you do, now, you just get some rest, all right, are you okay, do you feel alright?" she asked him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 7:59 pm

Bartiel shrugged as she asked if he was feeling alright. "Well enough to work," he commented, before pausing. "Which for me means 'nothing is broken and I can mostly keep my balance', so for you that's not really the sort of legend to use, now is it?" he asked, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Leila frowned a little and she walked over and touched his forehead. It was hot, she could probably cook an eggs on it. She shook her head "You have a fever, you need to take some of this, the doctor said to give it to you if you got to hot" she said holding out the packet of pills.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:10 am

The redhead frowned with a very soft sigh, rolling his eyes when she said that he had a fever. However, he mumbled very softly and didn't complain when she gave him the pills. He already said that he would simply pay her back a debt of honor in his own way.

So he swallowed the pills and took a drink of water, looking up at Leila quietly. "...You really are nicer than I pegged you," he commented.
Back to top Go down
lil_miss_turkey
Sex Beast
lil_miss_turkey

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:15 am

Leila looked at him and said "Yeah, well I'm a nice person, as long as your not a jerk to me" she said smiling at him. She picked up his empty tray and said "I;m going to take this back, you just rest" she said walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Azuriyuu
Sex Pot

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:34 am

Bartiel watched as she picked up the tray and left the room, his eyes following her form. For a moment, he watched her go, sucking in his breath as he thought about what she said; as long as he wasn't a jerk to her. Well, he was, admittedly, a jerk to her, but he was something of a jerk to all people. In all reality, it was a self-defense mechanism.

"I'll rest, Princess," he said. He normally called her princess in a completely mocking manner, but now he was calling her the exact same thing in an actually respectful manner, his eyes watching her go. He hesitated on what to say, and maybe it was that his vision was moving in and out of focus, but...

"Hey, it's probably just the fever talking but...you look good," he said to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal favor(With little miss turkey)   Royal favor(With little miss turkey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal favor(With little miss turkey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next