Go to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are moving for the final time, so we have control over the database, domain name, TOS and features.
Go to Blue moon Roleplaying
These forums will remain up

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liynn
Shrimp

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-19

My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) Empty
PostSubject: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! <3

Well, let's get right down to it, I mostly roleplay yaoi, but am more than willing to do hetero, playing the female. I know most people will be like "omg wtf guy playing a girl? fuck no" well, this is roleplaying, as in playing a role, as in it really doesn't matter to me who's behind the character as long as they play it well.

About roles, I can't play a dominate character. Yes, I've tried and it turned out horribly. xD I just can't get into the mindset at all for some reason or another. I can play any type of submissive you ask of me though! Ranging from aggressive to one so innocent and cute they cum rainbows.

I'd say I'm a pretty literate roleplayer, I can range from one good paragraph to six if it's required, I can do more but I pretty much loathe it unless I feel it's needed. I really don't feel like typing out an essay that takes me about twenty minutes or even more for each post. The average I do is probably 1-3 paragraphs per post and usually a relativly long one for the opening post. Mostly though, I play off of what my partner gives me and if you just keep giving me one paragraph, that's what I'll likely give you.

Here's a link to my Rabbit Hole to give you a general idea of what I'll do:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Liynn%20Hart

Anything in the favorite and yes categories I am more than willing to do and anything in the maybe you'll have to strongly convince me and anything in no is just as it says, hell no.

As for roleplays I'm interested in at the moment, it's pretty much anything! Just hit me up if you have an idea for a plot and we'll work it out from there.

I can and will gladly do a series-related roleplay and here are some I'm familiar with:
Harry Potter
Twilight
Kingdom Hearts
Tomb Raider
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Half-Life 2
Mirror's Edge

And various others, if you want to roleplay a series, just let me know and I'll let you know if I'm familiar with it or not.

Currently craving: Mirror's Edge

Why am I craving this? I have no clue. I guess I just find the whole idea of runners hot for some unknown reason. I really have no idea, but I want to roleplay this. xD
Some possible scenarios:

1) Two runners meet up to exchange a package and they are caught by police and end up getting into a "tight" situation as they try to escape.

2) Runner gets caught by a blue (police officer) and sex ensues or a group of blues and a gang bang ensues. Whatever, I'm not the most creative person. xD

3) Faith and Jacknife seemed to have a bit of chemistry in the game and when Faith confronts the man and pushes him against the wall seems like a perfect opportunity for some fun.

Anyways, if you're interested in roleplaying, send me a PM with your ideas, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:23 pm

KotOR pleases me. >.>

Especially Jolee Bindo.
Back to top Go down
Liynn
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Kawamura wrote:
KotOR pleases me. >.>

Especially Jolee Bindo.

xD Really?

Carth and Atton are more of my cup of tea.

And Canderous AKA Mandalore.

Hell, even Bao-Dur. xD
Back to top Go down
Kawamura
Sexed
Kawamura

Male
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Not sexually.

Just, when I get old, that's who I want to turn into.
Back to top Go down
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior
Sex Beast
EnigmaticMahoganyWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:30 pm

A guy playing a female role shouldn't really be that odd. After all most female role players seem to play a lot of guys lol
Back to top Go down
Liynn
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:15 pm

Bump. cherry
Back to top Go down
Liynn
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:32 pm

Bump. cherry
Back to top Go down
Liynn
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:57 pm

Bump. cherry
Back to top Go down
Liynn
Shrimp

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Bump! cherry
Back to top Go down
sub_voyage fan
Sexed
sub_voyage fan

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:59 pm

I am interested in trying one or two with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)   My request thread! (Yaoi and het.) Empty

Back to top Go down

My request thread! (Yaoi and het.)
Page 1 of 1